Finally got a chance to collect my prize from the Midnight Madness contest a few weeks ago!
Tonight the planets lined up and I finally got to do the 2 Mistress call with Princess Grace and Ms Kate that I'd been so looking forward to. I've got to tell you that these two Mistresses are awesome, in case you didn't already know that already. They work together so well, and you can tell that they are really having a great time with each other while they are teasing and tormenting you to within an inch of your sanity.
Tonight was Day 18 of my latest lockdown period, and I had a feeling that I was gonna be hurting even more after the call was over. But sometimes your feelings can be wrong! Or maybe not!
Princess introduced me to Ms Kate, and even though I had heard Ms Kate's voice before in mp3s, it was even more sweet actually hearing it on the phone! Southern accents have always melted me, and believe me, her voice is like pure Georgia peach nectar. I've chatted with Ms Kate many times in the chatroom, but it's just not the same as hearing her in real time.
Of course, Princess Grace is no slouch in the voice department either. While Ms Kate's voice melted me, Princess' voice tends to snap a leash on my collar and carry me away with it. There have been many times, when she had me in denial but still not locked in this cage, that I would listen to her mp3s and get so lost in her awesome voice, that I found myself snapping out of it only when I realized I was about to go over the edge and break her "no cummies" rule.
We all talked for a bit on how I was doing in the cage, and next thing I knew, Ms Kate asked Princess how long I was gonna be locked down for. Princess flat out told her that I was gonna stay locked up until I finally broke and cried real tears while begging her to let me cum. She said it could be a couple of days, a couple of weeks, a couple of months or longer... it all depended on me. She explained to Ms Kate about my foolish statement from a while back where I said I couldn't ever see myself begging anyone to cum. We all know now how wrong that statement turned out to be. I had also laughed when Princess said that some boys get so desperate that they break down and cry to be let out. So now, Princess is out to prove me wrong again. And there will be no fake tears, because she'll know right away if I try to fake anything. She sees through me as easily as if she's looking through a fresly cleaned window. But besides that, I could never make myself lie to her anyway.
So, with that setting the stage, Princess and Ms Kate proceeded to set me up in my favorite position. Wrists chained to a hook in the ceiling and stretched tight up onto the toes of a pair of 6 inch pumps. They had me in a beautiful red corset, that was very heavily boned and tied with double laces, and my cage was encased under a pair of tight panties and a pair of yummy "control top" (OMG... control and top in the same phrase) pantyhose. I was positioned like that facing the bed, where Princess and Ms Kate then began to explore each other's bodies.
Talk about pure torture! I was squirming as I watched, not able to touch myself or feel anything, much like what was actually happening in Realworld while I was sitting there holding the phone to my ear with one hand, and the other hand uselessly trying to rub Princess' unfeeling plastic cage.
Back in the fantasy, they continued to touch each other... licking each other... enjoying each other... I was given a treat a few times when I was allowed a little taste of fingers that had just been exploring the yummiest of wet areas, areas that I would never be able to touch on my own. I hung there in absolute frustration, watching them drive each other closer and closer to orgasm. A glass strapon was brought out and Princess used it on Ms Kate, sending her over the edge to her climax. I was allowed the privilege of having it put in my mouth for a way too short taste of the sweet wetness that coated it. Then it was taken away and Ms Kate brought Princess to an amazing climax, which ended with the trademark "hiccup". The hiccup was the nail in the coffin for me, as I had never heard it in real time on the phone before, and even though I was completely frustrated, I know I was grinning from ear to ear after hearing Princess get off. I just couldn't help it.
With that, time ran out and Princess had another boy waiting, so the call sadly had to come to a close. I really enjoyed my first ever 2 Mistress call, and thank you so much Ms Kate for agreeing to do it with us. Having you there was sooo much fun! Thank you Princess for getting the call set up, for driving me crazy, and for being the best Mistress a pet could ever ask for!
And so with that, I'm seeing that I am past my curfew, and so I'm gonna publish this account and then head off to bed, still in the cage, still wanting, still needing, but still willing, and as happy as ever because I KNOW that I belong to Princess Grace.
See everybody in Tease Time tomorrow night!
little bitchass
2007-04-04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow...I am speechless...
jemjem,
Great post. i love your blog and i do feel your pain.
banky
Post a Comment