Well here it is Sunday afternoon already, but before I write anything else, Princess Grace, I hope you're having a wonderful time on your vacation! Your little bitchass misses you tons! I wuv youuuu!
I've been away from this blog for the last few days because of more Realworld intrusions, one of which is getting my freaking taxes finished! Yes, bitchass is a procrastinator. But since I owe money this year, too bad. I am also dealing with my neighborhood "don't have anything better to do'ers" (aka homeowners association), who have been sending me love letters telling me that I am a worthless slob and causing the property values all around the state to go down because I have been slow in keeping up with my weeding and trimming. I'm sorry, but I'm not the type who wants to spend all weekend keeping up a Stepford lawn. Add to that a leaky water pipe inside a wall, and there you have my reasons for not blogging much recently.
And speaking of leaky pipes, I'm starting Day 29 today... sheeesh... and to think I freaked a few weeks ago when Princess teased me about her boytoy being locked up for a "good month"... Tomorrow is 30 days for me, with no prospects of getting out in the very near future. Princess has not had a chance to even touch my keys yet, and that's assuming that they have even arrived, so I'm kinda resigned to the fact that she is gonna want to play with those for awhile instead of just tossing them right back in the mail for me. Whatever she decides, I'm doing this for her, and all is (mostly) good.
That said, I have at least been keeping up with my Mistress' daily homework assignments. The last couple of nights have been spent with Anita and my box of lubed Q-tips. This Q-tip thing is so much more frustrating than it might seem to someone who is not in lockdown, and each session has left me worked up, but still not able to get close enough. Then, I have to spend the rest of my hour with Anita, squirming around without even a Q-tip to help me. Princess hit the nail on the head in her "Little Prisoner" mp3, when she asked how many times her boy reached down, hoping that maybe this time the lock would be gone. During the final half hour with Anita during these sessions, I am CONSTANTLY doing that. Feeling that heavy, hard lock... it's always there... I pull on it but it never opens... each time having the realization that it will ALWAYS be there until Princess decides I can't take any more... and each time, it makes me think of her, and depending on how frustrated I am, sometimes calling her some not-so-nice names.
Since I usually do these homework sessions late at night, I also find myself reaching down and testing the lock while I'm lying there before going to sleep, and any time I wake up in the night, I do the same thing. But each time, that hard metal lock is still keeping this cage from going anywhere.
But, don't get me wrong, it's not all bad... there's a good side of this for me, but this has gotten me in this predicament in the first place. I adore Princess Grace and want to do anything for her if it makes her happy. I think I can deal with this as long as I know that Princess is getting something good out of it, but for how much longer I just don't know. Only she knows how much longer I'll be in lockdown, because I've freely handed her the controls, and I did it willingly.
Yes. The frustration is building, and I know I'm gonna break sooner rather than later. I just hope that when I do, it's not while she's still away on vacation.
Tonight will be my mp3 homework assignment. I'll be struggling into my corset, putting Anita in, and listening to Princess Grace's mp3s for an hour. This was not easy last time and probably won't be easy tonight, because her voice in the mp3s tends to sink me into subspace almost as much as it does in a live phone call. So count on me going to bed in a needywanty condition again tonight.
How long before my Princess gets back????? I need you Princesssssssssss.
little bitchass
2007-04-15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, bitchass is a procrastinator.
GASP!
I'm sorry, but I'm not the type who wants to spend all weekend keeping up a Stepford lawn.
I always suspected you were a Stepford bitchass. I'm beginning to think the repeated insertions or this "Anita" (Anal Nanobot Instruction Tubular Advisor) are for software upgrades. Those "handles" are probably antenna.
The last couple of nights have been spent with Anita and my box of lubed Q-tips.
billy checks his Q-Tip stock and is most pleased with the recent up-tick.
But, don't get me wrong, it's not all bad...
LMAO LMAOOOOOOO - yeah - I'm fucking SOLD that's for sure!
I think I can deal with this as long as I know that Princess is getting something good out of it, but for how much longer I just don't know.
When you sent the keys over did you also include some sort of FedEx overnight return package? Something like FedEx same day? Methinks you're gonna neeeed it.
When it absolutely positively HAS to be there ... um ... NOW
Only she knows how much longer I'll be in lockdown, because I've freely handed her the controls, and I did it willingly.
I believe frustrated oily tears of remorse from your newly discovered "Stepfordness" are required to loosen that lock.
The frustration is building, and I know I'm gonna break sooner rather than later. I just hope that when I do, it's not while she's still away on vacation.
Has your Home Owners Association been given a 'heads up' that they might want to back off for a bit? Maybe you can point them to this blog as a way of warning them.
Post a Comment