I'm getting a little behind here and I don't mean by working out. I wanted to post a quick note on Thursday's Tease Time, so here goes.
Princess Grace was in a great mood, and She brought with her 3 new mp3s that She had just recorded. The first was called "Wet Dream", and was about a leaky sissy who wakes up to a Princess who has big plans. The second, "Consumed", was about a sissy who gets more than she bargained for when Princess discovers her unauthorized shopping trip. The third, "Strokeslave", was about a strokeslave who is unmercifully teased by his Princess in ways that I am not even gonna describe here, because describing it would make Princess' cage shrink down and I'll be a wreck again, just like I was the first time I heard it. You can listen to the mp3 and find out for yourself. All 3 mp3s pushed a TON of my buttons, and as I listen to them, I find myself wishing I was in the shoes of the lucky pets in the fantasies.
The rest of the session was spent teasing the hell out of her various pets in the room. Billybear had to squirm while Princess described some of the things he might be experiencing during his upcumming Easter Egg Hunt. I think billybear is gonna have so many eggs and jellybeans, that he's not gonna have room for all of them in his widdle basket. I wonder where Princess will make him carry the rest?
Princess had pantysue describe her assignment for the day, which was getting a pedicure. She also took a lot of pictures of the pedi girl as she worked. I'm sure pantysue got just as excited describing it as she did when it was actually happening. Especially since Princess now has her caged. Hee hee... ooops.... sorry to laugh pantysue, but it's just that I know what you're going through right now. Pantysue also has a new blog, and she has posted the pictures along with her pedicure story.
In case you don't know, Princess' birthday is coming up on May 10, and there's still time to thank Her for all She does for us by buying Her a prezzie or two. Or three...
And that brings it back around to me. Thursday was my 40 day anniversary locked in Her cage. 40 freaking days!!! I was last out on St Patrick's Day, and although I finally did the "Snap Like A Breadstick Dance"for Her, Princess has still not told me if She has mailed one of Her keys back to me so I can hopefully get out. Of course Princess didn't tease me at all about what might've happened to the keys, and making me squirm and leak like a sieve. Oh no... She would never do that! Princess, I promise I'll send the key right back again if You'll pretty please just let me out for a little while to play.
There was lots more, but it's getting late, and I need to get to bed. Princess, You are one Mean Cockteasing BITCH Mistress! Actually, You are THE Motherfucking Princess. And I wuvs you to death!
little bitchass
2007-04-28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm getting a little behind here and I don't mean by working out.
Jemmie that thought NEVER crossed our minds.
What I mean by that is ... billy runs
jemmie,
thanks for the recap of Thursday's tease time. it was like going through all the fun again.
now i'm going to go listen to the new mp3's again.
jemmie, it's so nice of you to plug pantysue's blog and all ... too bad you didn't give the url!
http://pantysue.blogspot.com/
Thanks for keeping me up to date and a little jealous.
*What I mean by that is ... billy runs*
::jemmie gets Corruptrix on the phone::
*it was like going through all the fun again*
Yep banky, sitting there in a cage and listening to those mp3s and that awesome teasing for a second time certainly is fun, isn't it?
*it's so nice of you to plug pantysue's blog and all ... too bad you didn't give the url!*
Ooopsies! My bad, giselle... meant to link to her, but fixed it now!
*Thanks for keeping me up to date and a little jealous*
My pleasure to keep you up to date, lucky, but if you're jealous, Princess might be in a mood and wanting to add another set of keys to her collection!
little bitchass
The jealous part is not about the cage but about missing the fun in tease time lol.
Post a Comment