I hope everybody had a great 4th of July yesterday...
or at least that most of you survived it!
I had a pretty blah 4th for the most part, because there was a steady rain falling all damn day, and so I worked all day on some things that needed working on. Some of those things were Realworld 2nd job related and some were things that Ms Grace likes to see me doing while I'm locked up (yesterday was Day 32), like looking at Her pictures while I listen to Her MP3s. I think She kinda enjoys it a little, knowing how worked up and frustrated I get when I can't touch anything, and that She's the reason I'm feeling that way. But it's always good, frustrated or not, because I do love looking at Her pics and listening to Her MP3s! Only problem is, there are a few MP3s that are just too hotbuttony to listen too while I'm in Her cage. So I try to stay away from those if I can.
Well, that was my day, how was yours and what did you do?
Don't forget that Princess will be doing Her Tease Time chat session in the Cock Control Main Kink Room tonight at 10 EDT. If any of you haven't made it to a Tease Time yet, you should get your sorry ass butts in there and worship Her while you've got the chance. I don't know why you haven't by now unless you've been lost in the desert for the last 8 or 9 months.
Oh, and while you're at it, it would be really nice if everybody visited Her Wishlist, and bought Her a widdle prezzie. ::hint hint:: Princess will wuv you loooonnnggg time!
OK, I kept today's post short for a change so that none of you will be able to blame me for making your eyes so tired you couldn't make it to Tease Time tonight. I don't need to get in any more trouble with Princess right now. If She keeps tacking extra days onto my lockdown time, I might end up spending my birthday in Her cage.
Can't wait to see You tonight, Princess!
little bitchass
2007-07-05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww your too cute honey! Do you think I am going to keep adding more days to your lock up? Do you think I might let you out for your birthday? Awwww....and even worse, you know I have plans for you....but wont tell you what they are. ::giggles::
Im glad you had a good 4th...Was all rainy here too. Good thing the party was on the 3rd. lol
I will see you tonight My little jemjem. Be a good girl till then. ::giggles::
wuv you,
Princess
*Do you think I am going to keep adding more days to your lock up?*
You just might if I'm not good...
*Do you think I might let you out for your birthday?*
Pleaseeeeeeee? I'm begging You to!
*Awwww....and even worse, you know I have plans for you....but wont tell you what they are. ::giggles::*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
Yes, You will definitely see me at Tease Time tonight. Can I try and build up brownie points?
Wuv You tooooooo.....
Your little bitchass
Post a Comment