Here piggy piggy piggy...
Princess Grace hosted another Tease Time last night, and from the very start it was pretty apparent that this would be a little different from previous chats. On any given night, the whole topic of the chat can change, depending on who shows up in the room. Tonight Princess launched right into "Spoil Princess Grace Night" as soon as the new Buying Pigs began showing up.
I always get a laugh out of the way some of the chatters come in with a name that they figure will get them noticed by a Mistress, and instead of saying hello first will launch right into "I've got a 12 inch rock hard cock", or "Any Dommes here want to kick my balls?", or "Anybody here into weenie dicks?" These chatters fall into a loose category that we affectionately call "repeaters", because they usually repeat the same opening line every time they come into the chatroom, make some big flashy statement, and then you find out it's all bullshit.
Well, last night it was the Buying Pigs. I'm not talking about the regular chatters who week after week come in and actually take out their wallets and follow up. I'm talking about the ones who come in talking a big game, but when push comes to shove, that's all it is... big talk... trying to impress a Mistress. Princess engaged these repeaters in some cash teasing and showed them where Her wishlist was, and within about 5 minutes they had gotten really quiet. When it was mentioned that the Buying Piggies had gone quiet all off a sudden, one of them replied that he was over at Princess' wishlist and was "looking at it". Princess ramped up the teasing at that point and pretty soon had all of the regulars worked into a frenzy as well.
Princess continued chatting the whole time and ocasionally would say that something or other had just been bought off of Her wishlist. The repeaters' silence was deafening. A quick look at the "Purchased" section of Princess' wishlist showed that all the buying was done by regulars and not any of the big-talking repeaters. My advice to the repeaters is "Put up or shut up."
And so we moved on...
There were no new MP3s to listen to last night, because Princess has been busy setting up Her new MP3 factory. As soon as She gets things together and does some practicing with Her new Garage Band software, we can all look forward to some more yummy and even more awesome sounding MP3s from Her. There followed a general discussion on the capabilities of Her new system and Princess told us about some of the things She's been experimenting with, like using the software to convert Her voice into a male voice. Or, as She put it, a slightly gay sounding male's voice. I'm not sure I'm ready to hear "Caught In The Act" in anything other than Her usual Goddessy voice.... especially not the slightly gay sounding male one.
So after the Buying Pigs and the garage band discussion, the rest of the hour was spent just generally chatting. As always, Princess was throwing teases this way and that, keeping everyone in a state of neediness. On a scale of 1 to 10, my needywantiness was about an 11 to begin with, because I was in Day 26 of Princess' latest lockdown, and so Her cage was squeezing me tighter and tighter with each tease. Princess also gave me a ray of hope when She told me that She might be letting me out soon..... maybe.....
The time flew by, as it always does when you are having a great time, and before I knew it, Tease Time was over for another week. Princess thanked everyone for showing up, said goodnight, and then She was gone, leaving the room to deflate like a hard cock in a bowl of ice cubes.
Princess, thank You for another great night!
little bitchass
2007-06-29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too bad there wasn't Midnight Madness last night, but it was fun to chat and actually have Princess join us!
pantysue
You're right, pantysue! It's always a blast when Princess decides to play in the chatroom!
I just hope I didn't get a couple of more days tacked onto us for a couple of things I might've said to Princess.
Sorry if I did. I get excited and say stupid things from time to time when Princess is around. LOL
little bitchass
Post a Comment