umm, the lighting makes it look like she has three nipples to me. THAT should attract viewers all right, jembug. Have you been taking pervert lessons from BillyBear?
Jem it would seem the new breast job is looking rather yummy. Okay it's been 15 minutes since I first began staring at the pic so I guess I should go now...ahem..1 more minute won't hurt will it?
5 comments:
Jem's Shameless Attempt To Draw More Blog Readers In...
I'm sorry what were you saying? I was staring at the chick with the rack. I'm definitely gonna have to come back for more of that!
I plan on checking back every 30 minutes or so now.
I would have commented sooner but I kept forgetting to scroll down to the "comments" link.
umm, the lighting makes it look like she has three nipples to me. THAT should attract viewers all right, jembug. Have you been taking pervert lessons from BillyBear?
Jem it would seem the new breast job is looking rather yummy. Okay it's been 15 minutes since I first began staring at the pic so I guess I should go now...ahem..1 more minute won't hurt will it?
Mr Smith
Post a Comment