2007-11-09

Princess Grace Seemed To Be In A Wonderful Mood For Her Tease Time Chat...

The Stroke Princess came into the Community Kink Chatroom last night ready to squeeze n' tease! And She wasted no time getting started. Almost as soon as we all exchanged our hellos with Her, She started in with one of the boys about the nice red panties that She was wearing to go along with Her nice new red nightie! By the time She was done with him, She had him virtually feeling just about every inch of Her Heavenly Body.

Of couse, that boy wasn't the only one affected, I'm sure. I can only speak for myself, but I was noticing some fit problems in my own panties after a few minutes of that. A couple of times I had to cover my eyes so I wouldn't be overstimulated. As the need and want kept building, Princess then started to talk a little about the contract that She's gonna write and make me sign sight-unseen. She was angling to get some suggestions from the chatters as to some more things that She might add to the contract. All She has to do is mention that damn contract and I'm going down into subspace, so needless to say, it didn't help my needy-wanty condition even a little bit.

Luckily (oh dammit! ::ka-ching::), the only suggestions She got that I saw were from BillyBear, and that's all we'll say about that, because I'm hoping She didn't hear those. And so, on we went into other topics!

There were no new MP3s to listen to during the chat, although Princess sent a few boys off to Her blog to listen to Her latest MP3. As usual, those poor fools came back to the chatroom in a semi-conscious state, and doing an awful lot of whining and moaning. I'm not complaining about no MP3s though, I adore Her when She does them, and I adore Her when She doesn't!

Speaking of moaning, Princess, I wish You'd be more careful with Pantysue and more considerate of Your other pet's sleeping hours. The moaning and shrieking coming from Pantysue during her call the other night kept me awake for half the night. It wasn't so much that I wanted the sleep, it was more of a jealousy thing that it wasn't me doing the moaning. But then again, You're the Mistress here, and You can do whatever You please! Forget I even mentioned it! No, really.... I'm OK..... eeeeeep....

We once again learned a little more about Ms Grace's personal likes and dislikes during the chat. It turns out that She admitted to liking McDonalds food, except for the french fries. She said She stays away from those because they might stick to Her already perfect ass. Now, I on the other hand, am always complaining about not having any ass to speak of, and so I figure that in the next few weeks I'll be trying out Her theory and eating enough McD's fries to add a little to my humps, my humps. But I digress... it was great of Princess to share, and it's always good to know more about your Mistress.

Near the end of the chat, quite a few of the chatters began to suggest that they would kinda enjoy being able to stroke for the Stroke Princess. Princess was moved by this display of affection and decided with 4 minutes left in chat, that She would let everybody stroke or rub for the rest of the chat. Nobody had to be asked twice and so out came the clitties and cocks, and much lubing and touching was had by all. Princess guided us along with Her amazing stroking techniques, and had worked everybody into a frenzy, when all of a sudden, She said,

"Awwww... you all know what time it is, right?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Yes, it's 'take your hands away time' ::giggles::"

::groannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssssss::

Now that would've been that, except for one wonderful little thing that Princess rewarded me with, and made the rest of the chatters hate my guts. I had been given some homework during my last call with Princess, which was buying some very special pantyhose that I was supposed to wear to work. Well, I had sent her a quick IM earlier in the evening to inform Her that I had gotten the pantyhose in the mail that day. So, She rewarded me for getting them by giving me Her special permission to cum that night before going to bed. Everybody else was sent home empty-handed! I had just gotten let out of the CB2000 on Saturday night, and was allowed to cum then, and She also let me cum once on Sunday, but after that it was back to "no cummies". After not cumming in so long, I wasn't quite ready to stop yet, and so Her permission last night was very much appreciated! To everybody who wasn't allowed, neener neener neener... It felt wonderful!!!

As a side note, I'm wearing those pantyhose as I sit at work on my lunch hour writing this blog entry, and OMG, I have to REALLY be careful about my pantlegs riding up too high. I had a surprise meeting this morning, and those pantyhose made me think a LOT about Princess during the meeting!

I've also been locked all this week into the beautiful new collar that Princess sent me, and I'm loving how it looks and how it feels, not to mention what it represents! And as Princess keeps reminding me,

"Wait until you sign that contract! ::giggles::"

Thank You so much Princess, You are ALWAYS awesome!

Oh yeah... did I mention I wuvs my Mistress? Well I do!

little bitchass

P.S. If anybody has anything else from the chat that I left out and you think should be included, send it along to me and I'll add it to the post! I do tend to focus more about the things that affect me and sometimes forget to add other stuff. But hey! It's my blog, right??? LOL

1 comment:

BillyBear said...

She stays away from those because they might stick to Her already perfect ass.

I've spoken to Her about this, that french fries would taste better if She would stop doing things ass backwards!

But She's a domme, what can ya do?