The first post-Halloween Tease Time took place in the Community Kink Chatroom last night, and I was still a little bit bitter about the fact that the Stroke Princess didn't come Trick or Treating at my house the night before. I had gone to all the trouble of making Halloween cookies in the shapes of Vampiratrixes, Succubi, and even Wolf heads. I had a special treat bag all made up for Her too. It had special Halloween perfume, "Eau de Undead", special candy stakes and mallets, peckermint flavored cock lolipops, marshmallow brooms, and as an extra special treat, little cock cages made out of red licorice. I even made up 147 Jello Shots ahead of time in case She was really thirsty after a hard night's work.
But, it was all for nothing. Princess never showed up, so I made myself all sick and stuff because I had to eat all the candy and slurp all the Jello Shots before they went bad.
Princess cheered me up when She arrived in the room though, by telling me that "The Package" would be arriving at my house today. Too bad I won't be able to open it for a few days, since She has to go to a couple of parties and so She can't take my call on those nights. But that's OK Princess... I've only been locked up 77 days here... so it's no big deal if You want to blow off letting Your poor locked up pet out so You can go tease a few boys. I know You don't get to tease boys very often, so I won't get in the way of that. hee hee hee
One very scary newsflash was passed around the room for anybody interested. A zombified deer was spotted shuffling slowly through the woods in the vicinity of Princess Grace's castle. Various ways to kill a zombified deer were discussed by the chatters, with shooting in the head or bashing his cute widdle head in with a stick being the most popular. But in the end, Princess had the final say, and She decided that the easiest way to dispatch his undead ass for good would be by hitting him with Her car again. She plans on taking care of that as soon as Her car gets back from the body shop.
We did find out one very useful tidbit of Princess Grace Knowledge last night. Princess revealed that She wears panties when She bowls! GASP! Yes! It's true! She also let us in on another secret. Where most people would get self-conscious if other people watched their asses while they bowled, having someone watch Her ass while She bowls actually helps Princess bowl better. So next time You see Princess in the bowling alley, be sure not to take your eyes off of Her ass so She'll bowl a great game!
At one point during the chat, BillyBear suggested that Princess brand Mike, one of the boys in the room. Princess said that branding wasn't Her style, and so BillyPrincess sprang into action and branded a big BP onto one of Mike's ass cheeks. This got Princess' attention...
"You're not branding one of My boys during My chat, are you, BillyBear?"
"Ummm... uhhh... already done, Princess..."
So, BillyPrincess whipped out another branding iron, and branded a huge "X" right over top of the BP. If another boy hadn't distracted Princess with a shiny vampire comment right about this time, things might've gotten ugly. But BillyBear escaped and lived to see another sunrise.
As the time started to get late, Princess had everybody take out their cocks and clitties and stroke or rub. Of course I had to complain. Princess, being the compassionate Mistress that She is, and knowing that I couldn't play along, made me go and listen to Her newest MP3 instead. See, this was Her way of protecting me from the horrible torture of having to watch everyone having a good time. Wonderful! This was just what I needed... except that listening to Her voice got me even more squirmy than I already was. But because I am such a loyal, trustworthy, and loving pet, I followed Her instructions and made it through it without crying too much. I did get some support from Pantysue here, who bravely refused to stroke too, in a heartwarming show of solidarity! She did crumble after awhile, said "the hell with this!", and stroked until she caught up with the rest of the room. But I don't blame her for crumbling... Princess is awesome when She gets into a tease like this!
The people in the room were stroking when I left to listen to the MP3, and they were still stroking when I got back. I'm not sure how many times Princess might've edged them and then made them start again, but pretty soon, I heard the dreaded command,
"OK, take your hands away! ::giggles::"
Now here's the best part! Princess said that nobody was allowed to cum for the rest of the night! If anybody had any plans with a significant other, they had better find a way to do it without cumming! Awwwww... poor babiessssss!
I kinda lost my composure here, and began cackling and laughing at the chatters because I at least didn't have to take my hands away, and besides, I sure as shit wasn't gonna be able to cum anyway. Being locked up for 76 days will make you a little crazed, and actually I'm kinda sorry I lost it and laughed at everybody. OK, so I'm not sorry! Hahahahahaha! Serves you all right, you unlocked bastards! neener neener neener.... Bwahahahahahaha!
Sorry... really...
OK, I guess that's enough for today..... I'm losing it...
As always, I wuvs my Stroke Princess!
little bitchass
2007-11-02
Zombie Bambi In The House!
Labels:
BDSM,
Cage,
Chatroom,
Femdom,
Midnight Madness,
MP3s,
Prezzies,
Sissy,
Stroke Princess,
Stroking,
Tease and Denial,
Tease Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If that is what is traveling around the roads now....Im never leaving My house again LMFAO
Post a Comment