2008-02-15

Back To The Tease Time, Part II...

Last night was Thursday night, and of course you all know what Thursday night means. Yes... it's Tease Time with the Stroke Princess night! Last night was no different, according to Lucky, who ventured into the murky future and claimed to have read this post there.

Now, I don't have any recollection of ever writing this post before, so I'll go into the future and look and let you know what I find.

::pause for time travel::

OK, I'm back here in the past now. Lucky was right. This post is posted there, but it beats the hell outta me when I wrote it. But since it's there, I'll show it to you. There are some inaccuracies that I'll have to correct, since there actually was no Tease Time Chat last night, but you'll get the gist of what actually didn't happen. I'll post my corrections in a different font or something, so you'll be able to tell that they were added in the past, after the future happened. So here goes...

Princess never came into the room right at the stroke of 10. She would've told everyone about Her day, and all the hot guys She teased, all the sissies She made envious, and all the prezzies She got for Valentine's Day. It's a wonder She could fit everything into Her schedule and still not make it to Tease Time!

First of all, there were not 3 new MP3s! How cool is that? I'm just too excited to tell you about those, so go to Princess' blog, and give them a listen sometime after She puts them up!

Pantysue was not in attendance, and never told her tale of woe about her continuing permanent chastity at the lovely hands of Princess Grace. Pantysue has not been locked up tight for at least 97 days now, and I don't know how she's not able to handle it. (Actually, nobody is able to handle it as long as it's locked in Princess' cage.)

BillyBear never came in, his ass wasn't red and raw from his severe beating by Miss Tara for what he actually said in his blog about Her. He would've proceeded to whine and complain about Miss Tara's horrible treatment of his baboon butt. Needless to say, he also would've had to stand up for the whole chat.

Lucky also never came in, mostly to not talk about his new company, which produces secret videos of all his friends in compromising positions. He is most famous for his OG video, but he has a new one now, that shows BillyBear during one of his many therapy sessions.

Ace was next to not come into Tease Time, after being on the road for the last 8 months. He never gave us all lot of yummy secret facts about the workings of the new factory. I hope the new owner doesn't find out that he would've told us all that confidential information.

The Prophet was not even there, and he never gave us all such astounding predictions about the future that I'm afraid to tell you what they weren't. You'll have to ask him what they weren't if you weren't at the nonexistent Tease Time last night to not hear them when he never rattled them off. Wait til you don't hear the latest one he would've made about Princess! OMG!

Saving the best for last, Princess not only was not in the chatroom, but She was also not on Her Webcam so we all couldn't see Her, and did She ever not put on an unbelievable show! You wouldn't believe how quickly She would've worked Herself up to a fever pitch, and never held Herself there on the edge for ages, while She didn't let the rest of us stroke and rub until we would've caught up to Her. Then, with just a single touch, and in the most awesome orgasm ever, Princess fucking never erupted into an avalanche of shrieks, followed by a continuous chorus of hiccuping the likes of which have never been heard in civilized society before! And still haven't, for that matter!

When She was finally not able to speak in comprehensible phrases, She didn't do the unthinkable! SHE didn't LET US ALL CUM! All of us that is, except for poor locked-up Pantysue, who was only able to not sit in the corner and not even cry, never snapping away like so many soggy breadsticks.

And so that was not how Tease Time would've ended this week. I wonder if Princess will be able to top this one when She comes in next week?

I really do wuvs my Stroke Princess! :)

little bitchass

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of that is sooo NOT true jemmie!

lol pantysue

BillyBear said...

Well I'm not sure what TeaseTime you were at jem but if you remove all the red text that's pretty much what happened. I came soooooo hard watching her on her webcam. TASTY!

I guess you were in the wrong room, huh? Poor baby!

Angry Goth Fucking Princess said...

Like omg wolver! You were watching some hot none goth girl on webcam? Why do you do these things to me? *running off sobbing*

BillyBear said...

You were watching some hot none goth girl on webcam? Why do you do these things to me?

I know it doesn't count for a hill of beans but I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU at the time. Why do I do these things? I DON'T KNOW I thought you understood me V, my angst, my dark brooding nature. I guess I was wrong!

HEY HEY you dude walking your dog look can you help me? I drank too much Thorazine and can't move because I THOUGHT V LOVED ME and wanted to have angsty anal sex. Why am I pink, naked and in jem's bushes? What color do you paint yourself before having angsty anal sex? OH I'm the weirdo?! Look at those trousers the next time you're near a mirror ... PHREAK!

Angry Goth Fucking Princess said...

Like understand you? YOU? What about ME! I thought you would understand how that would make ME feel!!!! I like....just don't know about you wolver!

You make Me feel so...black inside. Like an empty hole of nothingness. Empty....deep....waiting...wetness dripping down....

What?? Like Oh My God! You think I am talking about THAT? I was writing a poem on My dark feelings, and the tears flowing. You are such a....guy wolver!!!!!

*running off to be alone with my emptiness*

Lucky Pet said...

"Look at those trousers the next time you're near a mirror."

Did a goth, punk, shithead just use the word trousers? And did he just call ME a freak? I'll show that punkass loser.

Come here Spot. Good thing we were coming home from the market. I'll just reach into the reusable, earth friendly cloth grocery bag and pull out the low fat organic peanut butter. Now I'll just smear a little of it on this passed out naked dickhead. Like so...

Spot....come here boy....

BillyBear said...

I'll show that punkass loser.

I have always relied on the kindness of strangers...

Lucky Pet said...

"I have always relied on the kindness of strangers..."

Don't mention it punkass.