
To Princess Grace, and to all my friends, Mistresses and ordinary mortals alike, I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day today with the Valentine of your choice, and that everyone is wearing their special red panties today. Yes, even You get to wear panties today, Princess!
little bitchass
5 comments:
I've decided that I either qualify as a "friend" or "ordinary mortal," so...
Right back at ya! Have a great one!
Happy Valentines Day My darling little jemmie! I know I have your heart...but do you know how much you have Mine? Your sweet and darling ways, cute and sassy quips and just your lovable ways made it easy. I wuv you darling!
Ace, its clearly "friend" as you are no "ordinary mortal."
*I wuv you darling!*
The feeling is more than mutual, Princess... Happy Valentine's Day! I wuv You more! :)
Y.l.b.a.
*I've decided that I either qualify as a "friend" or "ordinary mortal," so...*
I forgot to add in the "perverted mortal" one for an additional choice!
l.b.a.
Post a Comment