2008-02-06

Just Wanted To Share A Little Anniversary With You...

Today, I was thinking about some of the games the Stroke Princess and I have been playing in the past 6 months. Even though some things were uncomfortable and inconvenient (locked in the CB2000 for long periods of time), and some were a little scary (pushing the envelope a bit with my appearance in public), all were in the long run a lot of fun, and I hope Princess Grace got as much enjoyment out of assigning them as I felt while doing them for Her.

I know some of you are probably tired of hearing all about the things we do, so I won't ramble on about them like I normally do. If there are any new readers here, you can read back through this blog and catch up if you are interested. Of course there are always a few others who don't like either Princess or me, and don't hesitate to share their views on the things that we do together. For those people, all I can say is that I'm having fun, and if that bothers you, don't read. It's as simple as that. Princess and I have lots of friends who'll make up for your absence.

Now back to the topic I originally wanted to share. I realized just this morning that I had passed another little anniversary in my relationship with Princess. The chain collar that She gave me in early November, and told me was permanent, has been locked around my neck for 3 months now, without ever being off even once. When I first clicked the lock closed, I had lots of thoughts running through my mind, like "Can I really leave this on that long without taking it off?" or "What are people gonna think?"

Well, those questions got answered over the last 3 months. I've kinda come to view the collar as a physical part of me now, and when I see it in the mirror or feel it while I'm in the shower, it doesn't feel any different than a ring on the finger would. It doesn't feel at all like the cage does when I wear it for a long time. With the cage, I'm OK for awhile, but before long, I can't wait for Princess to send me the key so I can take it off. Don't get me wrong, I still get a lot of satisfaction from being caged for Princess, it's just that the cage feels a lot different than the collar does. There is one thing about wearing the cage and collar that feels the same though. Knowing that the keys to unlock them are safely with Princess, and over 1500 miles away gives me nice, fuzzy feelings inside...

The nicest part of all about wearing Princess' collar 24/7 is what it represents. She chose me to be Hers! Also, I can be right in the middle of doing something completely unrelated, and when I see, feel or otherwise become aware of the collar, thoughts of Ms Grace run through my mind. Honestly, I can't see any negative side at all to having thoughts of Princess in my mind. It's really a very warm feeling to be collared by the Stroke Princess, I can assure you.

Princess, after 3 months I still don't have even the slightest desire to take off Your collar, and will not unless You tell me to. I hope it'll stay locked around my neck for as long as I'm Yours, and I hope that isn't gonna change anytime soon.

Well that's all for today... and BTW, Tease Time will be tomorrow night in the Community Kink chatroom at 10 EST, so I expect to see all of you there for it!

I do wuvs my Mistress!

little bitchass

6 comments:

Lucky Pet said...

I bet it is nice to have a physical daily reminder of Princess.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations sis...

i may be leaning on you a bit as i go through this next lockdown! Won't hit your record, but will prolly snap like a breadstick again!

MissTara said...

Aww, happy Anniversary, sweet jemmiebug. You and Princess Grace share a very special love:)

PSO Goddess said...

Im glad your still as happy about wearing it, as I am to have you wearing it My darling little bitchass! I wuv you honey!

Lucky Pet said...

I have skipped ahead in time and read Sunday's post about last Thursdays Tease Time, which you wrote on Friday.

Great Post!

Loved the Russian guy, f , and the melon discussion.

Thanks for keeping us poor souls who cannot attend on Thursdays up to date.

Little Bitchass said...

*I bet it is nice to have a physical daily reminder of Princess.*

You have wagered wisely... nicer than one can imagine.

*Congratulations sis...*

Thanks Pantysue... and I'll be happy to give advice as you head into your second and even third years of lockdown!

*happy Anniversary, sweet jemmiebug. You and Princess Grace share a very special love*

Thank You Miss Tara! I'm just happy that Princess hasn't swatted me out of the air with the big bugswatter yet.

*Im glad your still as happy about wearing it, as I am to have you wearing it. I wuv you honey!*

Last night in the chatroom You showed me another of the many reasons why I'm so happy to wear it for You Princess! And.... I wuv You moreeeeee!

*I have skipped ahead in time and read Sunday's post about last Thursdays Tease Time, which you wrote on Friday*

Damn, Lucky, I wrote and posted the Tease Time Report for this week tomorrow, instead of Sunday. Good thing you said something. Now I'll have to take down the one I almost wrote tomorrow today, and post it on Sunday so I don't make a huge tear in the fabric of time and destroy the universe.

::slaps AngstRiddenTeenGothBillyPillow::

l.b.a.