2008-02-18

Have To Tell You... I Don't Know What I Did To Deserve This...

Just a quickie post for you today. I was lucky enough to catch the Stroke Princess Ms Grace in a few IMs over the last couple of days. In the first, Princess surprised me by telling me that I 'd been so good that She had a little reward for me. The reward was that She was giving me a little homework, which turned out to be simply that I was supposed to cum 4 times by the time She saw me online the next evening. Well, I was floored by that, but I of course followed Her instructions and completed the task, beating Her deadline by hours!

But there's more! Princess IMed me to check on my progress last night, and after I reported that I'd finished Her homework, She surprised me with something else. She was being a little mysterious, and She refused to tell me any reason why, but I was told that I should be prepared to cum once a night for at least the next couple of weeks. I have no idea what this new game is, but I'm not arguing with Her about it! All I know is that I GET TO CUM! Maybe I'll find out later whats going on.

Anyway, thats all for today. Thank You, thank You, thank You Stroke Princess! Your bitchass wuvs You whether she can cum or not!

little bitchass

8 comments:

Lucky Pet said...

Don't ya just love homework?

BillyBear said...

I Don't Know What I Did To Deserve This...

Did you use your hypnotic boobs? Or your insect 'attraction' pheromones? It certainly can't be the fact that you're a kind, gentle person since you're the epitome of evil. THAT MASCARA ISN'T FOOLING ANYONE and can't hide your evil eyes!

OH! OH! You made a deal with the devil!

Princess just felt like it? ::room starts spinning:: I've got to sit my ass down!

Angry Goth Fucking Princess said...

OMG!!! You are so like looking at her boobs!!!! You like those big things don't you wolver!!?? Just because I don't have any yet..does not mean you should be wanting and lusting after hers!!!!

You see her as evil too huh? Dark and evil...You so like want her! OMG!!! I thought I was your one true epic love.

NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME!!!!!!

I am like so going to kick jems ass!!!!!!

*running off sobbing, screaming*
NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME OR LOVES ME!!!!!!!

Little Bitchass said...

::I am like so going to kick jems ass!!!!!!
*running off sobbing, screaming*
NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME OR LOVES ME::

Geez girl... Chill out! My ass isn't the one you should be kicking! The one you should be looking at kicking is that baboon-butted, black rubber hackey-sack wearing, marshmallow-in-mascara boy. I can't help the way my boobs look. It's a curse most of the time, but I do have a pretty nice rack though, don't you think?

Whether you believe it or not, I DO understand you, after all, I have been understanding my wierd pal Corruptrix for some time now, and if I can understand her, I can understand you. Matter of fact, you're really a lot like her, in that runny eye makeup sorta way.

Besides, you're kinda cute too, in a dark, psychotic sorta way. Has anybody ever told you that? Have you ever thought what it would be like to play around with other girls instead of these pimple-faced boy losers? Mmmmm.. ya know, you actually are pretty hot now that I see you in the light. If you ever want to bury your face between my boobs and have a good cry, come see me. I think all that black mascara running down my chest would look pretty damn hot!

little bitchass

Angry Goth Fucking Princess said...

Like OMG bitchass! You are like so hitting on me! Hmmm....I am thinking.....but like that is so the cool thing to do now, is like be "bi" So not sure I wanna go like that way, cause I rebel against rebelling, and I rebel against like doing anything anyone "cool" does. I just want everyone to see me for the dark, depressed, crazy like woman I am. ~giggles~

But I do like have to say, you have the hottest boobs, like for sure.

Little Bitchass said...

*So not sure I wanna go like that way, cause I rebel against rebelling*

gothie.... don't you see what you're saying??? Don't you see that rebelling against the rebels makes you a part of "the machine"? Is that what you want? You would pass up a chance to be all snug and warm in my cleavage for the chance to be a part of THAT????

BTW, I use a really tasty bodywash and I've been known to wear edible panties....mmmmm... but I would never think of hitting on you...

::replaces sopping wet towel that I'm sitting on::

l.b.a.

BillyBear said...

::replaces sopping wet towel that I'm sitting on::

ppssstt V I think that old broad with the yummy tatas just peed herself over you!

::SNARK! SNARK SNORT CHUCKLE::

BillyBear said...

OMG!!! You are so like looking at her boobs!!!!

WELL YOU ARE TOO!!!!

::slams the door to jem's house while stomping out::