2008-05-30

Neener Neener Neener... Bet You Never Expected This...

Let's get right into it, shall we?

Last night was Thursday night, a scant one day after the momentous and long anticipated unveiling of my review of last week's Tease Time. I felt so bad about depriving my long suffering readers, and pledged to myself that I would get future reviews out in a more timely manner. Actually, that's not going all that far out on a limb, because making pledges in blogspace does not necessarily mean that you're gonna do what you pledge to do when it all comes down to it.

I was almost late getting into the Kink Chatroom, and even though I made it with a minute to spare, the Stroke Princess was already teasing the room before I could even make Her dizzy with my trademark "Princess Twirl".

Princess revealed early in the session that She had gotten Her nails painted purple, with a silver lines, which to those in the know, is an indication of Her Vampiratrix status. The silver line has some kind of signifigance, but I forget what it was, except that it looks really cool under the light of the full moon.

Someone in the room must have cut themselves shaving, because MsVampiraGrace seemed to pick up the scent of blood, and worked Herself and everybody else into a frenzy with a teasing play-by-play description of Her method of attack. By the time She got around to sinking Her fangs into anybody's thigh, nobody in the room was making much of an effort to get away.

Once the bandaids were passed out and the stray drops of blood mopped up, it was noted that Lucky is still intoxicated by the visitor map in Princess' blog. BillyBear suggested that Princess make a Map MP3 for Lucky at Her earliest convenience. I think Princess liked the idea, because that way She could embed some secret tracking software into the MP3 and track Lucky whenever he got the urge to hang out in the mens bathroom at the Walmart.

The topic got around to Ms Grace's favorite toy, the Aneros. I could not believe it, but there was a chatter in the room who went by the name of Robert, who apparently has been living under a rock. After going to countless Tease Times, he was somehow still unaware of what an Aneros was. For the rest of the time he was there, Robert made a relentless effort to get a free personal tease out of Princess centered around how he was gonna stroke with Her Aneros lodged firmly in his love tunnel.

We started to talk about Princess' new fitness walking routine. It turns out that Princess and I are going to be doing our walkies together. OK, maybe not together, since we live pretty far apart, but at least we will be doing our walking on the same nights. I was pretty excited that Princess and I would both be cumming three times a week, and maybe at pretty much the same time. That thought didn't last long, because She quickly pointed out that She was gonna cum whenever She felt like it, and it was more likely that it would be a bit more frequent than three times a week. As a matter of fact, She pointed out that She had already cum three times that day.

Super!

BillyInstigator picked up on the walkies topic, and helped me out by trying to convince Princess that I should do my walkies not only with an Aneros shoved up my ass, but also wearing the Ballet Boots From Hell. Is it any wonder that I am suing the Occasional Assassin scandal rag, and it's Liar-In-Chief, BillyBear? Anyway, MsGrace saw right through his scheme and recognized it for what it really was, which was a desperate cry for help. She realized that BillyBear was feeling left out and that he wanted nothing more than to get his own pair of ballet boots and start a walkies program in them.

The only thing BillyBear might want more than that is to have Butter Crisco and popping corn stuffed up his ass so he can make buttered popcorn for everybody the next time Princess shoves Her hot curling iron up there.

The evening's activities concluded with Princess describing her Tiara collection to the chatters. She has one of almost every color and style ever made, and rents a vault over at Ft Knox that she keeps them in.

A little known Princess fact came to light when Ms Grace revealed that She used to have a real halo, but that it slipped down and now She wears it as an ankle bracelet. I swear to God that's true! Ask Her if you don't believe me!

Pantyspike was a no-show last night, which was a huge letdown, because she had been slated to do a self-piercing demonstration using her sainted Grandpa's legendary railroad spike. Well, maybe next week...

The failure of Canadian Guy to appear at Tease Time again was a huge disappointment to me. I was hoping that he would start attending the chats more regularly, because he provides a Canadian counterpoint to Shrimpington Q Shrimp's crustacean humor. The only reason I can see for CGs absence was that last week, Pantyhose and him were hitting it off pretty good in chat, and they may have been spending some quality time together last night. I've heard that Canadian Guy is a pretty good nut kicker.

All too soon, the hour was up, and the Stroke Princess was saying Her goodbyes to everyone in the room, and getting ready to leave so she could torture poor Tease into buying her that new BMW. It's amazing how quickly one hour flies past when You're enjoying some time with the Stroke Princess.

Princess, thank You for another wonderful Tease Time, and as always, Your bitchass wuvs You!

See you all next time!

little bitchass

6 comments:

Lucky Pet said...

WOW! You got this report out faster than I can Spank the Monkey!

I look forward to Princess' map mp3. It will be great to intertwine two of my most intoxicating things together.

And for the record, I have never done anything improper in a Walmart restroom.

BillyBear said...

And for the record, I have never done anything improper in a Walmart restroom.

Yet...

You keep forgetting that word!

Lucky Pet said...

"Yet..."

No last time you said I left off "again."

BillyBear said...

No last time you said I left off "again."

Well you DID! Cut it out!

Anonymous said...

Since when is the lovely and talented Princess Grace one of the Undead? More of the fuzzball's lies... or is it true? She'd be a proud Dark Beauty.. but she seems so sunshiny and pink to me:)

Jem, would you really EAT that popcorn? EEIIIUUWWWWW? Besides, all those greasy bear butt carbs might mess up your ease and graceful movements in your lovely boots.

Little Bitchass said...

*More of the fuzzball's lies... or is it true?*

Well, the little fuzzball doesn't cum by the title of "Liar In Chief" for nothing, ya know...

But....

the fact of the matter is yes, Princess Grace, on certain nights when the moon is full and the wolfsbane is in bloom, indeed sheds the sunshine and pink, and becomes a Dark Vampiratrix. I'm surprised you two haven't run into each other when you are on your nightly snack runs over by the graveyard. You would make a great team!

l.b.a.