I Had The Good Fortune Of Being Able To IM With Princess Grace Yesterday...
We chatted about a lot of different things that have been going on, and there was quite a bit there to talk about, since I haven't been online or updating my blog very much these last few weeks, what with my air conditioning problems and being almost non-stop busy at work. I miss Her a lot when we don't get a chance to chat, and this time I felt guilty because it was my fault that we haven't chatted because I just haven't been around very much.
We had a great chat, but we had to wind it down because She had things to do, and I had to get back to work. But before we said goodbye, Princess gave me some homework. As you know if you have been keeping up with my blog (c'mon, it's not that hard, considering I've hardly been writing), Princess has had me drinking lots of water instead of soft drinks and doing an exercise walking program. I am walking for 30 minutes after work on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. As a reward for doing my walkies, I get to cum that evening after I get home. Well, this has been great, because except for the one time that we played "The Cummie Game", this is more than I have cum in a week since the time I became one of Ms Grace's pets. Well, yesterday, Princess decided that it was time to change things up.
At first I panicked, because my first thought was,
"Oh no, She's gonna cage me!"
I asked Her what She had in mind, and She told me,
"Not what you think.. ::giggles::"
She said that She wasn't gonna cage me right now, but that She would leave the possibility hanging over my head, and that She liked the idea of me not knowing where and when She was gonna tell me to put the cage on. Instead, Her instructions were to edge for Her 3 times last night while listening to Her MP3s, and edge 4 more times today and tonight, but neither night was I gonna be allowed to cum. She left it at,
"after that, we'll see about Thursday."
And so, I'm left to wonder what She has in store for me tomorrow. The uncertainty is driving me nuts, along with the frustration of edging to the point of almost cumming, and then stopping.
Then there was more homework... After explaining to me what She wanted as far as the edging goes, She also told me that She wanted me to write Her a little essay. I think the idea came to Her from a part of our chat, where we talked a little bit about the fact that in a couple of months, we will be celebrating the 2-Year Anniversary of the date She took me as Her pet, and how awesome the last two years together have been.
And so, the second half of this blog entry will be my essay, and it's focused on You, Princess, because it's gonna be about our relationship. Of course, everyone else is welcome to read it too... I don't think Princess Grace will mind.
"What I Think It Takes"
When I'm in the chatroom, other people will ask me, "Where's Princess?" or "Have you seen Princess?" I had never given this a whole lot of thought before, but while thinking about this essay, I realized that most of the people who ask me this recognize the fact that Princess Grace and I are close friends, and so they think that I must know where She is at any given time. I usually don't know any more than anybody else, but I will agree that our relationship is special, and different than what I've seen with most others. This thought led me to the main topic of my essay, which is, what do I do that's different from others who never develop such a close relationship with Her?
In the 2 years that I have been Ms Grace's pet, I have seen quite a few people come and go. It always amazes me to see the methods that some people use to try and impress a Mistress to the point where She will take them as a pet. I'm not gonna go into specifics here, but I am constantly left shaking my head at the things some people do to get a Mistress' attention, which to my mind can't help but torpedo their chances. Instead, all I'm gonna write about are the things that I try to do in order to be a good pet for Ms Grace.
The first thing I do is to try and understand the reality of the situation. I can picture a lot of people right now who probably fell out of their chairs hearing that, because I've been accused many times of not being able to separate fantasy from reality, but I'm not going to get into that here, except to say that everything I do, no matter if it looks extreme to others or not, gives me some kind of satisfaction and makes me happy.
The reality that I'm talking about is that I try to keep in mind that Princess Grace is a professional PSO, who makes a living taking phone calls from clients. Any interaction that might occur outside of the paid phone call is Extra Credit and totally by Her choice. I'm NOT talking about meeting Her in person, but She may choose to exchange IMs or emails with people, and the reasons could be anything from wanting to keep the client interested between calls, to doing it because She just genuinely enjoys interacting with them. What I do is to try to make sure that She truly likes interacting with me.
In any relationship, and even though this may be a different type of relationship, it's a two-way street. The expression, "You get out of a relationship what you put into it" is very true in this case. I try to understand what it is that Princess enjoys, what feeds Her needs, and give as much of it as I can to Her. If I know that She enjoys being in control, then I give Her control. If I know that She enjoys locking people up, then I am willing to be locked up. If I know that She does NOT like to be pushed into things, then I don't do things that push Her. If I know that She likes to laugh, I try to make Her laugh.
The key here is that I keep in mind that this is not "all about me". Instead, as I see it, it's "all about Ms Grace", and I am always seeing people who clearly think that Princess owes them Her attention on a silver platter. This amounts to "pushing", and it doesn't surprise me that these people may not get a whole lot of contact with Princess outside of phone calls.
I think that Princess enjoys the fact that I'm always "willing". I'm willing to do things for Her that give Her enjoyment or tickle Her Domme bone. I don't ever have to worry about Her asking me do things that could be overly dangerous, and because of that, I can truthfully say that I would do anything for Her that She asks me to do. I trust Her completely, and that's why I don't worry. At the same time, being totally willing to do anything She tells me to do scratches my subbie itch as well. What we do is work together, and it gives us both satisfaction. Again, it's a 2-way street, and I recognize that.
Princess Grace also has a personal life, outside of Her area of employment. On occasion, She needs to take care of Her personal needs, and in doing so, She becomes less visible at times. This causes many of Her pets to suffer from withdrawal, and I'll admit that I can be affected by it too, especially if it lasts for very long. But if I keep in mind what I said above, about this being "about Her", I will calm down and realize that She needs time for personal things too, and it doesn't help to keep badgering Her. Don't keep bugging Her about it, just leave it alone... She'll be back.
Lastly, I try always to treat Her with respect. There have been instances in the chatroom where people try to be clever and funny, and say things to Princess that you don't say to ANY woman, let alone a Mistress that you are trying to impress. What are they thinking? That this is gonna endear Her to them? Be clever, be funny, but above all, be respectful. Making Her not like you is not the best way to impress Her.
I don't claim to be the best pet around, or even an especially good one, but I know that I have enjoyed almost 2 years of this special relationship with Princess Grace, so maybe I'm doing a few things right. At least it works for me. I'm not bragging, but if you want to know why Princess is not giving you the attention that you're seeking, look at yourself in the mirror first.
With that, I'm gonna close out this post, and since tonight is Thursday, I'll see a lot of you at Tease Time tonight.
Princess, as always, Your bitchas wuvs You! See You tonight!
little bitchass
2008-07-02
Labels:
BDSM,
Cage,
Calls,
Chatroom,
Collars,
Femdom,
History,
Homework,
Orgasm Denial,
Sissy,
Stroke Princess,
Stroking,
Tease and Denial,
Tease Time,
Toys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
As i have my 1 Year Anniversary of being collared by Princess this Saturday... i think you said it all sis!
you got it so right, jemmie, it is "all about Ms Grace". happy almost anniversary.
And as far as the first part of your post is concerned, isn't it fun to wonder and wait for what Princess will want next?
Nice heartfelt post jemmie!
Post a Comment