Newsflash! A Change At Tease Time!
Well, it's probably old news by now, since I know of at least one blog that broke the story before I could scoop the Occasional Assassin. It doesn't help matters much that I'm posting about it 5 days after it happened, but bitchass has been busy.
The Stroke Princess decided to make a change to the show's format for a night, and She had Domina Amanda there to help Her manage a wild game of Truth or Dare. Ms Cassandra was present at the start of Tease Time as well, but had to leave before too long to go and take care of some other urgent matter. I think She had a dog to discipline. I'm not sure if he's housebroken or not, so maybe he peed on the floor or something.
Pretty much as soon as I got into the room, I was told I had to change my chatroom name to something starting with a letter later than "M". There's some kind of a bug it the chat client that is placing Mistresses down in the middle of the room list. They couldn't have a sub being on top of a Mistress, so I left and came back with the new name, "x_jem_of_the_jungle". I know it's not funny. I'm just reporting things from the notes I wrote down, OK?
Then, as soon as Truth or Dare was about to start, I was told that if I wanted to play the game, I now had to leave and add "player" to the front of my chatroom name. Out I went again, and now I was "player_x_jem_of_the_jungle". Again, not funny, but hey, it helps my word count.
Ms Grace started the game by going over the rules for the chatters. When you were chosen, you could choose either "truth" or "dare", with Princess Grace asking the "truth" questions, and Domina Amanda assigning the "dare" tasks. There were only a few souls brave enough to ask for a dare from Ms Amanda, but player_bankyboo and player_asia were a few of the ones who did. Asia was made to wear a pair of panties on his head until he was asked another question, which Potty had to have scoffed at as old hat... you know.. the "been there done that" thing. Banky was told to get on the phone with Princess Grace and fake a momentous woman's orgasm, and from what I heard, it was hilarious. Banky was probably more convincing at that than he was in his attempts to prove his manliness.
We had a chatter in the room named Molly, who seemed to want to play, but just couldn't wrap her head around the "leave and change your name" part. But she didn't let not having "player" tacked onto her name stop her, because she started helping out by answering other peoples questions when they were asked.
We also had a chatter who went by the name james696969, who was more intent on being an X-rated comedian than participating in the game. The game would've gone much smoother if someone had gagged him as soon as he first opened his mouth. I mean, if you want to play, sit back and play, but don't act like an ass and disrupt the game. That's being very disrespectful to the Mistresses trying to run the game.
Which also reminds me, I need to find out just what it was that tease_me_for_cash was on, because I sure want some of it for next week's chat.
As far as my involvement in the game, I thought it was kind of interesting that both of the questions I got asked involved buying stuff in sex shops.
Princess mentioned that the Truth or Dare format may either be continued as a feature in tease Time, or possibly even get it's own night. I liked the game, but at the same time, I also liked Tease Time in it's older format as well, so I'm hoping that the game will get it's own night. I hope if it does, that Domina Amanda continues to participate in it, because Her involvement added a whole new dimension to the game...
Fear!
LOL.... sorry Domina Amanda, I'm kidding! I totally enjoyed Your presence in the chat. I hope You and the Stroke Princess will form a team and make this a recurring event.
Well, I've about run out of notes, so that's it for this week's report, and I'll see y'all next time!
Princess Grace, You know Your bitchass wuvs Ya, don't Ya?
little bitchass
2008-07-08
Labels:
BDSM,
Chatroom,
Femdom,
Games,
History,
Orgasm Denial,
Sissy,
Stroke Princess,
Stroking,
Tease and Denial,
Tease Time,
Toys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Great report jemmie!
I did read a hint about last weeks TT, but I did not know whether to believe it or not till I read about it in your blog. Otherwise known as the Official TT Report.
*I did not know whether to believe it or not till I read about it in your blog*
And you know I never stretch the truth in my blog, right Lucky?
You DO know that... don't you?
You do, right???
l.b.a.
Gospel.
Jemmie is the very image of honesty and truth::coughmonkeylovecough:: I ALWAYS rely on her blog to let me know what the fuzzball is lying about over at the ol' Assassin.
*the very image of honesty and truth::coughmonkeylovecough::*
Miss Tara.... you sound somewhat less than convinced of the veracity of my story. One of these days I'll find a DVD somewhere of that program I saw about "Monkeying" and send you a copy. My ::coughreputationcough:: is at stake here!
l.b.a.
Post a Comment