A super big thank you to someone!
Last night in the chatroom, Princess said to me, "oh, jemmie, somebody bought you a prezzie!" At first, I was thinking, "yeah, right!", and was waiting for the punchline that was sure to come next. But Princess assured me that it was no joke. Somebody, and she wouldn't say who, bought me a call with her! Once it soaked into my thick skull that it was real, I was really overwhelmed, because that particular prezzie means sooooo much to me.
Well, I have an idea who the mystery gift giver might be, but because i'm not totally sure, I won't mention any names, just in case I'm wrong. I also don't know what I coulda done to deserve something yummy like that. So whoever you are, thank you soooo much, and you really made my night last night!
little bitchass
2006-11-12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pardon me if my Tourette's Syndrome fires up a little bit ...
Goddamn it to fucking hell!!! You mean pitching a major fit in the chat room doesn't get me a free fucking call??!!
::Billy calls his imaginary cat 'mittens' over and delivers a savage kick, misses and falls flat on his ass::
You mean being a genuine, sweet person actually counts for something on this miserable ball called Earth?
::Billy settles down::
Jemmerama you are one lucky gal! A free call with Princess is a gift you deserve.
Wish I could take credit for it ...
I also know how much the Princess wuvs ya, let me close with ...
wuv ya (but not in a gay way :-) ),
Billy
Supreme Overlord
Cavern 23
Colony 9
::alright, think I've used that reference enough::
Once it soaked into my thick skull that it was real, I was really overwhelmed, because that particular prezzie means sooooo much to me.
Awww your such a sweetie. Im glad your happy with your prezzie! I can't wait to enjoy it with you. ::giggles::
Post a Comment