2007-02-18

The Adventures of Boxy in Wonderfulland, Part I.

Last night was the night! The long awaited call to Princess Grace during the Marathon, and also the big reveal of what Boxy had in it's little insides. (For backstory on Boxy, you can read this and this and this).

The festivities began with an IM from Princess telling me that she was ready for me to call her. After 3 aborted dials due to shaking fingers, I finally got her on the phone and the fun started!

Our calls always involve a lot of catch-up chat at first, and this time was no different. I really enjoy this part of it, because I do sooo enjoy talking with Princess about stuff, and we tend to get silly and do a LOT of laughing during this part of the call. We got caught up with all the gossip, and things that have been going on with each of us, that we haven't had a chance to talk about since the last call. We do talk in IMs and emails between calls, but we both have RealWorld lives to live and Princess has tons of people to tend to, so we can't always get to everything.

After catching up and drying the tears of laughter, Princess asks, "Sooo.... is Boxy there? Your Precioussssss?" Well, I didn't tell her that Boxy had been sitting there all day long waiting for the chance to spill it's guts, but instead I tried to remain calm, and squeaked out a "yesssss".

Well, I'm not a doctor, but Boxy, without any anesthesia, bravely submitted to the quickest Caesarian on record. There was a loud hiss as the hermetic seal was broken, and a gust of Princess' Samsara perfume rushed out and made me swoon. After I recovered, I proceeded. But I didn't just dump the contents out. Princess had a plan where we could stretch out the process and it would be a lot more fun for both of us, and so she had me reach in and pick out one piece at a time. She would tell me to feel around until I felt what piece she was describing to me, and then take it out of the box.

First, Princess said, "Right on top, you should feel a couple of things wrapped in tissue paper. Take the small one out."

I felt around and made a quick size calculation in my head, and feeling pretty confident (actually it was easy to tell the difference... lol), took it out and looked at it. Hmmmm.... pink tissue paper... who woulda thought? I carefully unwrapped it, and there was a pair of pink panties!

"I know those are not the style you usually wear, but the reason for this style will be obvious later." (Princess can't resist a good tease whenever she has the chance, and she had plenty of chances while I went through the box.)

"OK... put the panties aside, and get out the other piece wrapped in tissue paper."

So like a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat, I grab the only thing left that's in tissue paper. Mmmmm... it smelled so good... Princess had intentionally sprayed a little of her perfume on the panties and on this one too. I carefully unwrapped it, and there was the cutest little flowered nightie that you could imagine!

"Now this is from Me. That is My most favoritest nightie in the whole world, and I want you to have it".

Now, I know from talking to Princess that she rarely wears nighties while she is in bed cuddling with carebears, but for her to give me something that was this special to her was such a sweet thing to do, and if you haven't had the pleasure of getting to know Princess yet, this should show you what a special person she is. I will treasure this always, Princess. Thank you so much! I ended up wearing the nightie to bed last night. Then it was back into the box.

"Now you should feel a little bag made out of soft material. Get it out and open it."

This was easy too, since there was only one cloth bag left in the box. Out it came. A cute little drawstring bag with polkadots on it! To save time, I'm only gonna tell you that this bag contained lots and lots of little items like makeup and perfume samples. Yummy!

"OK, now feel a plastic zip-lock bag? That's next. Take it out."

I reached in and felt 2 plastic bags, so I grabbed the biggest of the two. Inside were bottles of facial masks, line reducers, supplements and moisturizers. Oh Princess... Your little bitchass NEEDS THIS!!!!! Thank youuuu!

"Now, feel for a small sized cardboard box. Get that out next." OK... felt around and felt a couple of boxes so grabbed the smaller of the two. A whole box of Crest teeth whitening strips! Princess knows I have been smoking, so she bought these for me! How thoughtful is that??? See what I mean about Princess?

"OK, what next? Hmmmm.... OK, there should be a pretty tall cardboard box there, so take it out next." OK... only 2 boxes left, so this was easy.... OMG! A webcam!

"Princess! When I guessed webcam the other night, you said you didn't get me one!"

"Well, I didn't at the time ::giggle::" And I have plans for that webcam, but for now, put it down and get to the rest. You should feel an odd-shaped plastic box. That's next."

Now my mind was racing about what she had in mind for the webcam, but had to get on with the business at hand. I felt the thing she was talking about, and took it out. EEEEEEK! There it is! The big conversation piece from the last few weeks! ANEROS!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! Now, Billybear described it as small, but it didn't look so very small to meeeee! Yikes!

::giggle::

"Now! Last item!"

"But Princess, there's two items left."

"Hmmmm... should be a box, so what else?"

"Another plastic bag. Something shaped like a 20 foot dildo, only much smaller."

"OHHH! OK.... that's next. Out with it"

I took out the bag, and saw it was a bottle of Princess's favorite lube! The EROS stuff! How cool! The Aneros was smiling naughtily at me as I looked at the lube. Hmmmmmm......

"OK, now, one good-sized cardboard box left, right?"

"Yes Princess.. that's the last"

"Good! Get it out... ::giggle:: Now you'll know why I picked that style of panties... "

Now for some reason, Princess started giggling an awful lot here, and I started getting a funny feeling, but took out the box anyway.

(More big giggles)

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!! You didn't!!! You're gonna lock me up????"

::giggles::

Yes my friends, bitchass was looking at a box that said "CB 2000" on it...

"What's wrong, honey? ::giggles:: "That's why the different panties. You're gonna need them... ::giggles::"

Well my hands were shaking so much I could hardly open the box, but I managed it and inside was a PINK CB 2000! OMFG! Princess started explaining a lot of things here that I won't go into to save space, but you can pretty much guess what it was about. I'm sure I'll be blogging about this much more in the future. Double yikes!

"Oh... and you wondered about the webcam? Think about that CB 2000... I have sooooo many plans for you! ::giggle::"

As soon as I had regained consciousness, we got on with the play part of the call.

"OK... I want you to put everything away, except for the Aneros and the lube, and take the Aneros out of it's package."

I packed everything back into the box except for the items she said to leave out, and I glared suspiciously one last time at the CB 2000 as it went back into Boxy. Right now it was time to play!

"OK, take the lube and drizzle some out and put it on the Aneros. But like I told Billybear, don't gloop it all up!"

"OK... Princess"

"Just enough to make it all shiny."

"Hmmmm.. is there some kind of cover under the cap of this lube that I have to take off? I'm squeezing and it's not comi.... EEEEEEEK!"

"What happened????"

"Ummmmm... it came out... I was expecting something like KY Jelly, but this is thinner! Geesh.. This is definitely gloop material. I better get a towel, huh?"

I don't know what was so funny about that, but Princess about went into hysterics. As I was going to get a towel, the gloop started running down my arm, and I let out a little shriek in the hallway, which of course, Princess heard. When I came back, she was still laughing.

"Is it OK, baby? What happened?? ::giggle::"

"Oh nothing... just got surprised a little, that's all... OK.... Aneros is lubed... now what?"

"Now. Stand up, put the tip of the Aneros against your ass, and hold it so the bend goes towards the front. Now push SLOWLY until it starts going in, and at some point it will kinda pop in the rest of the way. OH! And don't put it in completely backwards, like Billybear did the first time!"

"OK Princess, I'm pushing...... going in a little... real slow... "

"Take your time, honey.."

"It's going real slow, Princess.... I think it's stopping... it won't pop in... I think it's stu..... YEEEEEEP!"

"How does it feel, babycakes?"

"Uhhhhh.. it feels like I have something hanging out of my ass, Princess..."

(More hysterics from Princess)

"Ummm... OK Princess, it's in... now what?"

"OK... now sit down, VERY SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY! What kind of chair do you have there?"

"An office chair, Princess... I....... YEEEEEEEEP!"

"What was that???? You OK honey? ::giggle::"

"I just sat down, Princess... but feels kinda cramped, the chair has arms on it"

"Maybe we better move to the bed... It'll be better"

So we move to the bedroom... Well, this is it... I finally got Princess into my bedroom... I had a few issues related to using the unfamiliar cordless phone, which got Princess laughing again, but then we were ready to go again.

"OK, Princess, but this thing is making me want to pee!"

"OK honey, It'll do that... ::giggle:: go pee and come back.."

"OK, I'm back..."

"Now slowly and carefully lie down on your side, and do some clenches and thrusts with your hips... how does that feel?"

"I can feel the tip pressing into something inside and towards the front. Obxiously my prostate. It feels VERY pleasant, and the clenches are making it move around inside. Yummy!"

"OK, now grab the tail of the Aneros and move it around. How does that feel?"

"Mmmmm.. feels nice, Princess... Can feel it pushing against the front more."

"Now.. gloop some lube onto your non-phone hand and cup it over your clitty and rub slowly, while you keep up the clenches and thrusts..."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Princess started weaving a fantasy at this point and within seconds I was deep into that place she always takes me to. I'm a little fuzzy from here on out, but I can tell you one thing. Princess was right when she said the Aneros is different for everybody. I was getting closer and closer to cumming, and for me, the toy in my ass was giving me so many nice sensations that I think it was not wanting to give up my attention by letting me cum, so it seemed like it kept me on the edge for a very long time, but I just couldn't go over. It just sorta dominated my thoughts and I think it got in the way of what my brain had to do to pull the trigger on the orgasm. Princess saw right away what was happening, and she told me to stop. She said I was trying too hard, so stop and breathe. Then she started back up and told me to take it slow and easy. At one point around here, I experienced the glob of pre-cum and cum that sorta just blurbled out, just like Billybear said in his blog. Slowly but surely, Princess ramped it up and I came. Holy shit, did I cum! Never in my life have I made such a mess. And the orgasm.... oh my.... long and intense!

So after I finished, I sat up and had a nice conversation with Princess that was sorta the equivalent of an after sex cigarette, only much better. She told me to go ahead and take the Aneros out, but informed me that my ass might not want to let me take it out. She was right. The harder I pulled, the more my jealous anus pulled back. But I was stronger than it was and so it finally popped loose, which caused me to "YEEEEP!" again, and also caused more hysterics from Princess.

"You Yeeped when it went in and you Yeeped when it came out! ::giggle::"

So we wrapped it up and I reluctantly had to say goodnight, but the call was wonderful. The problem I had with cumming had a lot to do with me just not being used to the sensation it gave me, and the fact that laying on my side is not a familiar position for me to cum in. I think as I get more and more used to the Aneros, I won't have that problem.

Princess. I think it was harder to end it this time than ever before. You popped my ass cherry tonight, Princess, and the CB 2000 you bought me symbolizes very much your ownership and the control I like to give up to you. I'm nervous, happy, and excited to see where this all goes from here!

Well, before she said goodnight, Princess gave me homework, which I still need to do, but since this entry has become so long, I'm gonna go ahead and post it, and Part II, my report on my homework will follow a bit later.

Princess, you're amazing! Just awesome! Thank you sooooo much!

little bitchass

7 comments:

Ace said...

Awww, jem. You speak of your adventures with your Princess in such a fun and loving way! It's so great you have that bond, it makes me happy for both of you.

I don't have much of importance I can offer here, other than thank you so much for sharing so openly. Even I was going insane wondering what was in Boxy.

Little Bitchass said...

Hey there ace,

Thanks for the beautiful comment! Do you wanna know what my secret is for writing that way about Princess? I'll tell you. It's because I'm letting my heart write it! That makes it easy, because it just flows out.

*thank you so much for sharing so openly. Even I was going insane wondering what was in Boxy.*

Awww it was no problem to share, and I'm glad to hear that I wasn't the only one Boxy was torturing. lol

little bitchass

BillyBear said...

Great post jem and Princess takes such very good care of us doesn't She? I get the sense from the tone of this post that the wait was oh-so worth it!

Now let me see ...

Now this is from Me. That is My most favoritest nightie in the whole world, and I want you to have it.

::billybear riiipppsss mitten's tail clean off!::

Super! That's great jem! I am sooo happy for you! ::trembling smile::

Now, Billybear described it as small, but it didn't look so very small to meeeee!

::billybear buries his head in his paws sobbing at jem's calling him a fat ass::

I am sooo going to mail you a pic of my cute almost girlie butt! I'll put my aneros in there for 'scale' Then you'll see, OH YES you will see!

Oh... and you wondered about the webcam? Think about that CB 2000... I have sooooo many plans for you! ::giggle::

heh ... oh my!

You two are going to have so much fun. I am pretty envious of this webcam (not the CB2000, that level of denial is beyond poor billybear. May I call you 'stud'? You're in the big leagues now jem!). To allow Her to watch Her cock being tormented, I would like to be able to give that to Her too. Must figure out a way to bridge the Mac/PC gap.

But while she torments you in Her cage jem ... oh she's going to like that! I get squirmy just thinking about it. And if She brings the aneros into play along with the CB200 - awwwww - you have an idea of what that's gonna be like :-)

laying on my side is not a familiar position for me to cum in

I would have had difficulty in that position. I rolled on my back when it came time for the moment of truth. FYI

I'm nervous, happy, and excited to see where this all goes from here!

What a wonderful thing! I mean this sincerely though 'others' might not follow. It's nice to see this kind of fun going on between such close friends. I'm glad it happened with you two! I know how close you are!

::soft smile::

What a fantastic call!

Anonymous said...

The harder I pulled, the more my jealous anus pulled back.

Give it baaackkk!!! I neeed it, I need my butt binkie. gimme gimme GIMME!

I won't shut up about it, I'll talk and talk about it, in meetings, on dates ... I'll raise a real stink about it!

Come on, just a little nibble, pleaaasssseee!

Anonymous said...

What a great post Jem!

Makes me think fondly of my cherry ass being popped by our Princess. She is certainly getting lots of practice.

You are gonna love the webcam! Trust me!

-lbb

Little Bitchass said...

*Princess takes such very good care of us doesn't She? I get the sense from the tone of this post that the wait was oh-so worth it!*

Yes she does, billybear, she really really does. And it was well worth every squirm while I waited for it to happen!

*::billybear riiipppsss mitten's tail clean off!::*

Just so you know, the nightie is absolutely the lovliest and softest nightie you've ever seen! It smells like Princess' perfume, and when I wake up I smell like it too! Yummy!

*I am sooo going to mail you a pic of my cute almost girlie butt! I'll put my aneros in there for 'scale' Then you'll see, OH YES you will see*

Dear Fatass.... bring it!

*It's nice to see this kind of fun going on between such close friends. I'm glad it happened with you two! I know how close you are!*

Well in my opinion, this call was without a doubt the best call we've ever done, and I could feel our connection tighten even more as the call went on. That feeling wouldn't have been possible if we were not such close friends.

*I need my butt binkie. gimme gimme GIMME!*

Dear my anus....
MINE MINE MINE!...
DOWN DOWN DOWN!

*Makes me think fondly of my cherry ass being popped by our Princess.*

lbb... it sure did feel special to give it to her. Between that and the CB 2000, the feeling of ownership and submission is just so much stronger now. I can't imagine being any happier right now!

And the webcam? I have no clue what's in store there.... Yeeep!

little bitchass

BillyBear said...

And the webcam? I have no clue what's in store there.... Yeeep!

Yeep?

Oh that had to hurt! The webcam doesn't go THERE. Read the manual next time - sheesh