This anticipation is killing meeeeeeeeeeeeee! Well, I'm at work, and just a short while ago my IM window went orange. I was delighted to see that it was from Princess! I have to tell ya, seeing IMs or emails come in from Princess are just the yummiest thing for me! I do soooooo love the contact with her! Mmmmmmmmm......
So, we chat for a while, and then Princess tells me that her UPS guy just dropped off a package. Now, before I tell you what it was, let me give you some background.
A while back I had talked to Princess about a nutty idea I had that would be fun for me and hopefully for her too. She agreed with me and we made an "arrangement" where she could get me the "supplies" that she thinks would be fun to have during our phone calls. This arrangement works so well for me in a lot of ways. Since a big part of my relationship with Princess involves her having at least as much fun as I am having, this satisfies my "what pleases Princess, pleases me" need. Princess picks out whatever she wants to buy me, and this makes her happy, because it lets her go exactly where she wants to go with me. It also provides a painless way for her to satisfy her naughty shopping urges. Also, I had wanted the stuff to go to her first, so that she could handle everything before sending them on to me. I wanted it to feel like these things came directly from her cute little hands to mine. All good for me.
OK.... now.... I realize that you're probably saying, "Geez, bitchass.... what are you, insane? What if she gets you stuff that you really aren't ready for?" Well, I admit that thought crossed my mind when we were first discussing the arrangement, but I tossed that thought out on it's ass because I totally trust Princess not to push me anywhere that she's not sure I'm capable of going. Sure I'm antsy about where she's gonna take me, but it's a really good antsy. I have total confidence in Princess' judgement, because she knows me pretty well at this point in time. Bottom line is.... I've told Princess that this is her show, and I'll try my hardest to do whatever she decides, and I'll try not to ever disappoint her.
Soooooo... for the past few weeks, Princess has been driving me crazy with little hints about the things she was looking at for me. She won't tell me anything I can hold solidly in my hands and know its a sure thing. I had some preconceived ideas of what she might pick out, but I'm willing to bet that all of them are wrong. With all the clues that she's dropped, I know even less now than when she started shopping for me, and she's driving me absolutely nuts! Princess knows how squirmy she's making me, and she's playing it for all it's worth, by sprinkling in a lot of "awwwww... poor baby"s, and ::giggles::. You think that Princess is only good at teasing cocks? She is also a pro at working on your mind (she is the Mindfucktress after all), but I so love every bit of what she's doing with me. Or is that "to" me?
OK... back to the present. Princess has completed her buying, and the box is sitting in front of her as we are chatting in the IM. She's teasing me like nobody's business by playing with things in the box without telling me what they are. I am squirming my ass off in anticipation and she didn't help matters when she told me "oh, I have plans for you, babycakes... lol". So, all I can do now is wait for her (with a wet spot in my panties) to mail the box to me, where I will open it up while I have her on the phone. How yummy is that? Well, I've gotta get back to work now, but I'll tell you more as soon as I can.
Princess, as always, I am so happy to be your pet, and can't wait to see where you are gonna take me on this journey. I feel safe and secure knowing that you will be right there with me.
little bitchass
2007-02-07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
billybear slowly drives a tack into 'mittens' head before flinging her across the room in vexation
Why does jemjem get all the good ideas? Why? Why? Why?!!!
Well I guess it's time to start using your 'Indian Name' isn't it Dead Butt Walking?
Or perhaps after having been driven insane by the contents of Princess's care package She'll start calling you Old Yeller.
"It's time to put Old Yeller down BillyBear, she's gone mad from the aneros ... she's ... she's a dirty girl now ..."
Princess breaks down sobbing into Her hands while billybear mournfully picks up a Shishkabob of Shame and heads for 'Yellers' cage.
I wish I was a sane pet then I could ask for these Princess Perks but nooooo billybear just has to misbehave. I just can't help it!
DRAT!
Jem, you and Princess are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!! Anticipation is a good thing as long as it's not an arraignment, not that I'd know.
Yours in envy ...
"Why does jemjem get all the good ideas? Why? Why? Why?!!!"
Because Jemmie is smarter than the average bear.
-lbb
Because Jemmie is smarter than the average bear.
::sigh::
No Yogi Bear allusions. I DESPISE that poseur!
I have so enjoyed looking, and thinking, and dreaming up what I was going to buy, and what I was going to make you do with the things I would get you. LMAO This has been such a fun game. I can't wait to hear you open the box up....::giggles:: I might send you the box..and then make you waitttt. lmao That would be a real mind fuck huh. ::giggles::
*Why does jemjem get all the good ideas? Why? Why? Why?!!!*
Uh.. billybear, let's not get too hasty. Let's wait and see how good of an idea it was after I find out what's in the box...
And don't you DARE tell Princess what the "Old Yeller" thingy is about!
*Because Jemmie is smarter than the average bear.*
Why thank you, lbb! Here... I have a pic-a-nick basket for you!
*I have so enjoyed looking, and thinking, and dreaming up what I was going to buy, and what I was going to make you do with the things I would get you. LMAO*
Princess, hearing that from you just makes my day! And to think I was worried that you might think it was dumb and might not wanna do it!
*This has been such a fun game. I can't wait to hear you open the box up....::giggles:: I might send you the box..and then make you waitttt. lmao That would be a real mind fuck huh. ::giggles::*
You know Princess, this game makes me all squishy squirmy and at the same time is scaring the bejeezus out of meee!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
little bitchass
Post a Comment