Tease Time With a Twist of Denial!
Last night's Tease Time was just as awesome as always, and was a new experience for little bitchass at the same time. At one point there were over 30 chatters in the room, all of them focused on the best cocktease on the planet, Princess Grace.
Earlier in the day, I had the great privilege of a short chat with Princess, who had just returned from an amazing day of being pampered at her spa. She was in a wonderful mood, and if you'd like to get the details on that pampering extravaganza, read her blog entry for Thursday. I'm soooo jealous!
Because she was largely incapacitated by sheer bliss for most of the day, she told me that she didn't have time to make any new mp3s for Tease Time. Now I started to get worried at this point, because I knew that without mp3s, Tease Time was gonna be pure, vintage Princess, all live and all tease. Why was I worried? Because Princess has had me breaking in the new CB2000 she bought for me, and I knew I would have a really frustrating night if I was still stuck in it. Since Princess does not officially have me in lockdown yet, the lock on the CB2000 is still open, and so I took a chance and suggested that it might be best if I took off the cage for Tease Time. Her answer? "You WILL keep it on!" OK.... so much for that idea. Thanks Princess!
As the time drew near for Princess to arrive for the start of her session, billybear was busying himself setting up a refreshment stand for the nights festivities. There was plenty of Koolaid to be had, and it came in 3 flavors... Pink, Electric Pink, and Purple Snake Oil. The Electric Pink was my favorite, and it was a good idea to stay away from the Purple Snake Oil, because it had something dangerously wrong with it. There was also a good supply of Jello that somebody brought in.
Princess made her regal entrance into the room, accompanied by much ooohhing and aaahhing from the chatters. If you listened really close you could hear muffled "boings" from all parts of the room as cocks everywhere sprang to attention. Then we had the first sign of trouble. Billybear's carebear vision is not very good, and being all excited by the presence of MsGrace, he poured some of the Purple Snake Oil and drank a little before anybody could stop him. In a death scene that would've made William Shatner proud, poor billybear expired. Because he couldn't "bear" to leave Tease Time just because of a minor problem like dying, he hung around the room in ghost mode, and pitifully attempted to kiss Princess' newly painted piddies. Unfortunately, because ghosts aren't solid, he found his face going right through her feet and he ended up kissing the floor instead. Princess immediately saw that a ghost in the room would be a major worry for some of the more squeamish chatters, and so she did her Sleeping Beauty routine and brought him back to carebearhood. Princess can do anything.... (sigh). Then, she warmed herself up for the tease and worked up the foot fetish crowd by splashing her cute little feet in the Koolaid and squishing her toes in the Jello.
Then, the real tease began. Princess had everyone except me, ace, and footsie, take out their cocks and clitties and begin rubbing and stroking. Footsie was not allowed to cum, ace was not allowed to even stroke, and I could only touch plastic, which seemed to delight Princess, causing her to gleefully describe my predicament to the rest of the room every so often. What eventually saved me from going totally insane, was that since I couldn't do what everybody but ace was doing, Princess gave me a job. She told me to welcome the new people whenever they entered the room, freeing her up to do the heavy lifting, which consisted mainly of merciless teasing . Whenever things started to look bad for me, somebody would enter the room, and I would occupy my mind by sending out the welcome messages. The rest of the time my mind was squarely on Princess and "why was she being so mean to her little bitchass?"
As Princess got deeper and deeper into the tease, I started to lose track, because new people were coming in left and right, and I didn't want to get fired from my job, so I took care of the welcomes and missed a lot of what Princess was doing. My ears would perk up every so often when I would hear things like "awwwww.... poor jemmie" or "awwww jemmie, is the cage feeling tight?" But then somebody else would come in and back to work I'd go.
Eventually, Princess got everybody to the edge and held them there while we were treated by a visit from the Orgasm Fairy. Ace and footsie and me got sprinkled with pink dust as some kind of reward for not being allowed to cum. I still don't know what kind of effect the pink dust had on me. Maybe it was a tranquilizer. Maybe Princess will tell me someday...
After the Orgasm Fairy left to do his good deeds elsewhere, Princess got everybody's hopes up by hinting that just maybe she might let them cum.... all except for jemmie.... grrrrrrrrr...... And after a few more minutes, that's exactly what she did! Afterwards, Princess made up for being such a mean cockteasing bitch to me by telling everybody that the reason she let them all cum was because jemmie couldn't. Wasn't that good of her? She told everybody that they could thank me for them being allowed to cum, so at least I felt like some kind of humanitarian for being the sacrificial sissy, and it felt nice to hear everybody sucking up to Princess by thanking me. Princess is always so nice to me!
But I got the best gift of the day, when right before I was going to leave, Princess told me how good I had been, and that she was happy that I was hers. Now, those little words meant the world to me, and I realized right then and there, that being allowed to cum wasn't important, as long as I could still be hers.
You can read billybear's hilarious acid trip view of the evenings activities by going here.
Thank you so much for another great Tease Time, Princess! You rock!
Your little bitchass
2007-02-23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Afterwards, Princess made up for being such a mean cockteasing bitch to me by telling everybody that the reason she let them all cum was because jemmie couldn't.
Well I'm thinking that maybe jem should never cum then ... kind of go 'The Way of the Paulla'
We could put jem up for some Nobel Peace Prize, there's probably a category for it and if not I'm CERTAIN there's a Grammy category, "And the Grammy for 'Sissies Who Don't Cum so Others Can but Can't Rap Worth a Damn' goes to jem!!!"
You might have a 'lock' on that next year. OH! Did I say "lock"?
Sorrrryyyyy :-)
Post a Comment