2007-03-18

Called Princess on Saturday night... did bitchass get let out? Wait and see...

I was kinda surprised when I saw the chat window pop up on Saturday night, considering the fact that MsGrace wasn't feeling real well the night before and I hadn't seen her online all day. But she remembered (she remembers everything.... so be careful what you tell her when you're confessing your fetishes to her...lol..) me saying I was hoping for a call, and sure enough, after no sign of her all day, there she was! I do so wuv my Princess!

She said she was ready for me to call, so I called her number and got that sexy "hellloooo?" , and off we went. We had a really good session of girl talk, getting caught up on all that had been going on with each other's lives since all the way back on Tuesday when I called her last. We also spent a lot of time talking about hair and hairstyling, and she gave me some great tips on things to try and how to do them. BTW, I am SOOOO jealous that somebody bought her a nice hot roller set. I WANT A WISHLIST TOO, GODDAMMIT!

While we were talking about hair, it reminded me that I had wanted to tell Princess about a dream I had. I think it was inspired by one of the last mp3s she posted for Tease Time, the one about the sissy at the beauty salon. What's wierd is that I normally don't remember dreams, and if I do, they are gone withing a few minutes after waking up. But this was different... something woke me up in the middle of the dream, and I think that something was that the cage seemed to have gotten very small.

The dream was kinda fading by the time I got to tell Princess about it, but I remember she was in it (that explains the small cage), and I remember that Princess was a stylist at a salon I went to for a haircut, and I didn't recognize her as somebody who I had done some unknown and unsavory thing to some years back. So the dream was about her getting her revenge on me. I don't remember a lot of detail now, but I know it involved haircoloring (probably blonde), a super femme hairstyle, and permanent makeup. Not sure what else, because I woke up before I ever found out all that happened. Whatever happened, it had my hot buttons pushed all the way to the floor, and I felt like the cage had become a vise. It might've made a good script for one of Princess' mp3s if only I could remember all of it. Oh well.... ::sigh:: Anyway, back to the call.....

After we had caught up on our gossiping, we started talking about the cage and how I was doing in it. Princess thought that since I had blogged about how well I had been doing in it, that maybe I should stay in it for a while longer. Of course my answer was...

"I'll stay in it if that's what you want, Princess"

After I realized what I said, I quickly crumbled and it took next to no time for Princess to have me begging for her to please let me out. She asked me..

"And what will you do for me to get me to let you out, honey?"

::Oh no... she wants to hear the dreaded "A" word! EEEEEEK!"::

I paused.... I know what saying the "A" word can do. But I only paused for a second or two before I couldn't stand it any longer...

"I'll do anything you want, Princess... but pleeeeaasseee let me out?"

"What was that you said?"

"I said I'll do anything you want, Princess, but please oh please just let me out!"

"Awwwwww... you realize that saying you'll do anything for a Mistress can be a very dangerous thing to do?

"Princess! I don't care! Just let me out... PLEASEEEEE??????"

By this time she had turned me into a wreck, and was working me over so hard that I was begging and pleading after each question she asked me.

"What if I let you out, but don't let you cum?"

"Princess! You wouldn't do that!"

::giggles::

"Oh honey.....that's not a good way to ask to get let out of a cage"

I was absolutely in another place by this time, and even though this part gets a little hazy, I remember things coming out of my mouth that didn't even sound like me. I mean not even like my voice, but I'll have to ask Princess if she noticed that. I think she got me to say the "A" word a few more times before she came up with something she wanted me to do for her, but that is our little secret and I don't think I want to tell everybody what it was....

She continued...

"Do you have a pair of scissors handy?"

"YESSSS! Right on the desk, just in case, Princess!"

::giggles::

"OK... pick up the scissors and just look at them... think about what you'd like to cut with them"


The scissors were less than a foot away from the tamperproof lock, but she wasn't gonna let me cut it!

"Pleeeease let me cut the lock, Princess?"

Finally she must've feared for my sanity, and told me to go ahead and cut the lock!

"But don't you dare take the lock out of the pin! I want you to just look at the cut lock sitting there"

I either had a pair of faulty scissors or my hand was shaking too much, and it took me 3 tries to finally cut it, then I had to sit there and just look at it.

::giggles::

After an eternity of staring at the cut lock, Princess told me to take it out and remove the cage.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, Princess!"

"But when the cage is off, don't you dare touch it yet!"

I had to calm down to avoid ripping off the cage, because I knew what that would feel like, so I carefully pulled off the cage and the cuff ring underneath, and it was off!

"How does that feel, baby?"

"OMG... it feels like.... freedom... and it looks like a zebra with stripes all over it!"

"Now, what do you want more than anything?"

"OMG Princess! I want to cum!"

"How much do you want to cum? Enough to beg Me for it?"

Bitchass begged her ass off at this point. Then begged some more....

"OK.. get the lube out.... drizzle it all over it.... then you can stroke it for me... hard strokes..."

Yes folks, "stroke".... none of that sissy rubbing of clitty tonight for bitchass... that takes too much concentration. I wanted to feel my pink nailed fingers wrapped around it and the hell with everything! I was NOT gonna fool around... OMG.. the lube made it feel so good! So squishy!

At this point, Princess started taking me back into the fantasy place that she took me to on Tuesday's call, and I was in such a state that I easily dropped right back into it... the wrists chained to the ceiling, ankles cuffed to floor, stretched tight... corsetted... 6 inch heels with spreader bar... OMG Princess! I WUV YOUUUU! The only difference was that there was no cage, and she had me imagine that the fingers I felt were hers, and that she was the one stroking me. Easy to see, she got me to the edge very quickly and made me stay there, then let me drop off while she talked about things that I truthfully can't remember now, and then back up to the edge again and again. Gawd, she is sooo good at this!... I wanted release so bad! Waiting for the moment she was gonna tell me to stop and put the cage back on.... but no.....

"Cum for Me, My little bitchass...... cum for Me nowwwww!"

OMG... I can't even describe how it felt.... just.... WOW! After 16 days in that damn cage, I had finally gotten to feel something, and then even better, was allowed to cum, and what better way to get release than by hearing Princess' voice leading me on. But I came, and I came hard, and I don't know if I was loud or not this time but I really don't care... I just let go and let Princess carry me. I don't think it has ever felt so good to cum before.

After I had calmed down enough to speak again, Princess instructed me.

"Now honey... you're gonna go and wash the cage out really good, and I trust you to take a shower without stroking again, even though you are gonna want to. Then when you're done, the cage gets locked back on. And this time, you don't know for how long... it might be a week, two weeks, a month, maybe more... and BTW sweetie... I think you know that tomorrow is gonna be bad. You are going to want like never before..."

"Yes Princess... I know it's gonna be bad, but I'm willing to wear your cage for you and deal with the want."

"That's my good girl.."

And with that, we said our goodnights, and the call was over.

Princess.... you are just awesome... you can do it all... as always, I'm so happy that you found me and that I'm all yours.....

So until next time, I'm caged again and still Your

little bitchass

4 comments:

BillyBear said...

Wow jem,

What an incredibly fun call!

Anonymous said...

I bet that did feel good!

BillyBear said...

billybear ponders a way to get jem in trouble ... evil grin

Quick question, did you cry?

Little Bitchass said...

*What an incredibly fun call!*
*I bet that did feel good!*

Yes it was, and yes it did! :D


*Quick question, did you cry?*

Nope nope nope! :)


little bitchass