2007-03-28

Midnight Madness II... Ace's Conquest...

Tuesday night was the second week for Princess Grace's and Ms Kate's new hosted chat, Midnight Madness. I missed the first 15 minutes or so, due to some Realworld responsibilities, so someone may need to help me out by filling in what happened during that time.

All week long, prospective chatters were studying the two Mistress's blogs and wishlists, and "boning up" on the clues that the Mistresses had been leaving. So, I think everyone was chomping at the bit to do some serious question answering.

By the time I finally made it into the room, the game was already in full swing, I knew that I was gonna have to work extra hard to make up for the missed questions. But it didn't matter in the end, because "Lightning Fingers" ace, was cleaning house last night. I got maybe two questions right the whole night, and the rest of the time, I would start typing in an answer I knew and get about 2 letters typed and then BOOM! ace had the whole answer up. I don't know what kind of cookies he was on, or if he was just excited about his new toy, but it was no contest. Bitchass briefly considered whacking off her nails to type faster, but then I came to my senses. I'm not cutting these down for NOBODY! OK..... well maybe if Princess told me to, but anybody else.... no no nooooooooooo!

So ace won the contest and congrats to him! Afterwards I found out that ace, in one of the sweetest gestures ever, had donated his valuable prize to another friend in the chatroom. That's just the kind of guy ace is, and stuff like that makes me proud to call him my friend!

After the game was finished, it was time for the Mistresses to find out more about the chatters by asking their own questions. Let me tell you, they found out plenty. There were questions like, "What food in your refrigerator would you most like to have sex with?" And, "What area of your front yard is your favorite place to have sex?" And, "Have you ever had sex in the dumpster behind the Seven Eleven?" Now, I'm sure the Mistresses had valid reasons to know these things, and so we all answered to the best of our abilities. I had to confess that I never had sex in the Seven Eleven dumpster, but I did have mind blowing sex once on top of a kennel with 27 barking dogs underneath. Hmmmm.... wonder where Princess bought Maddy from? Maybe she was in the kennel that day and it might explain why she.......umm... never mind....

I kinda lost track of the time and I think the session went overtime and kinda blended into the post Midnight Madness chat. We all got to watch Princess work poor tease over until he could barely type. I was OK until she mentioned that she was wearing pantyhose and was sitting on his face. That's when I felt the cage tighten up and also was the start of feeling the intense need and want that I've had so much trouble with all this week. She and Ms Kate had a few other boys glazed over and buying prezzies for everybody. Having control over boys to that extent is truly awesome to see. I'm glad I'm immune to that stuff.

Before the night was over, Princess fessed up to everybody what a wanton sex kitten she had been while growing up. I'm not gonna repeat all of what she said (except for the part I already mentioned about having sex in the front yard), because I don't want to risk getting my blog shut down. But Princess... thank you for being so honest and willing to share with us! You sure did make you're little bitchass smile and laugh... and yes... it also made me feel like climbing the walls and wonder just how soon I'm gonna get out of your cage.

Thanks to Princess and Ms Kate for another wonderful evening! These two Goddesses are totally amazing! Midnight Madness is a blast, and it will probably get even better each week, if that's possible.

Well, bitchass actually has to get back to work, so eveybody be good and I'll see y'all at Thursday night's Tease Time! Byeeeeeeeeee!

little bitchass

1 comment:

Ace said...

Great report, jem! I have got to get off my cyber-ass and get to reporting on these as well, but you do such a great job I doubt I would have been able to add anything.

These are great chats, and everyone should take advantage of them! And thank you so much for the kind words, you made me blush.

See you tonight! My fingers are nearly healed from the abuse I put them through last week.