Tease Time and other thoughts....
I went into Thursday night's Tease Time with a pretty good idea that I was going to be leaving in a much wantier condition than when I went in. As regular readers of this blog know, Princess Grace has had me locked in a CB2000, and Thursday was Day 14. So, from earlier conversations with Princess regarding possible length of time spent in the cage, I was pretty sure that little bitchass was not gonna be let out this week. Did I get let out by the end of the chat event? Not telling yet... wait and see...
As she does for most of her Tease Time chats (every Thursday at 10PM EST), Princess recorded some more totally yummy mp3s for us to listen to to tenderize us before she actually put the clamps down and melted us all into little teased puddles. So, she posted the first mp3 on her blog and we were instructed to listen to it, followed by the two others she had recorded. If anyone reading this has never heard Princess Grace's amazing voice before, do yourself a favor, follow the links below and take a listen. She has many more mp3s on her site. Just follow the links to her audio page.
The first mp3 was about a boy who's foot fetish gets discovered , the second mp3 was about an unlucky (ok... maybe lucky) panty thief, and the third mp3 was about a sissy who just happens to get MsGrace as his hairstylist (mmmm..... jealous....) I enjoyed all of them, but the hairstyling one was right up my alley. Yummy! Hearing Princess' voice has always made me squirm, but even more so since I've been locked up.
Princess kept everyone busy in the room by using some recently discovered magical talents and shrunk everone down to about 3 inches tall, so she could play with us like dolls. Billybear tried to get me to jab a syringe containing snake oil into Princess' ankle to try and help everybody escape, but by the time he did, it was too late. The syringe was just too big and heavy for me to lift. After that foolish attempt to take her down, Princess put most of us in a glass box for safekeeping. I say "most", because she decided to use one particular boy as a "special" doll, and started getting carried away to the point where I was expecting to hear nonstop hiccups from her at any second. But then she remembered that Tease Time was still going on, so she shook off her feelings of pure bliss and got back to the business at hand.
The time had flown by, and there was not much time left in the chat, so Princess made everybody get em out and she proceeded to demonstrate what an awesome cockteasing bitch she is. Strokers got out their cocks and stroked, sissies got out their clitties and rubbed, and those locked up got nothing (which I think Princess particularly enjoyed). So poor little bitchass got to sit there and listen to Princess tease the living daylights out of everybody, while not being able to touch and feel anything. I mostly had my needywantys under control for most of the day, but this just brought them back with a vengeance, which is I'm sure exactly what Princess had in mind. Princess asked me,
"jemmie, do you want to stroke for me?"
"YESSSSSSSSSSS!"
"awwwww.... too bad you can't"
No dice..... this wasn't gonna be my night. By the time we got close to the end of Tease Time, I was about to climb the walls. Princess worked everybody over right up until the last minute, and when all were teetering on the edge of cumming, she said,
"OK.. take your hands away!"
::collective moans and groans::
So little bitchass did NOT get to cum, but also did not even get to touch anything, but at least nobody else got to cum either. I couldn't help but say what was on my mind, which was,
"neener neener neener"
Princess shot back,
"Now jemmie, that wasn't very nice"
"You DO want to get let out of that cage sometime, don't you? ::giggle::"
"Yes, Princess..... I'll be good...."
So with that, Princess closed out another episode of Tease Time. Even being locked up, I wouldn't miss one of these chats for the world! It may be frustrating at times, but doing stuff for my Mistress that might not be so easy is another one of the things that I love giving to her.
I also wanted to share a few thoughts on the post Tease Time chatting.
After Tease Time was over, a few people were talking about how Princess had not allowed anybody to cum, and another chatter stated that Mistress can't really stop you from cumming. Well that made me think, and while it's true that she can't physically stop me, she can still stop me in other ways. First, she stops me by keeping me in this cage. Yes, I could cut the lock and get out any time I want to, but Princess would know the first time she looked at the lock on webcam. One of the worst feelings I ever had around Princess was when I thought I disappointed her, and I know that cutting the lock without her permission would do just that. So while she may not be here to physically stop me from cumming, she is most definitely stopping me by using my own desire to please her to do it. Others may not feel the same way as I do, but that's cool too.
Every person who uses this service has his or her own reasons for doing so. All may have different fantasies. Some may use it simply as a way to "get their rocks off", while others get fulfillment by giving some part of themselves back to their Mistresses. There are as many reasons for using the service as there are users, and no way is more "right" than any other. I only know what works for me, and that is doing my best to make Princess Grace smile.
See you all next time, and Princess, thanks for another wonderful evening!
little bitchass
2007-03-17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Billybear tried to get me to jab a syringe containing snake oil into Princess' ankle to try and help everybody escape, but by the time he did, it was too late.
Actually it wasn't snake oil, that wouldn't be good. I was envisioning the scene from that giant man movie where a bunch of army dudes sneak up on him with a syringe filled with knock out juice and jab him in the ankle, drawing a blank on the title though.
The idea was to knock her out and plaaaay with her :-)
Anyway she said she planned on leaving me in this glass showcase for a long time. I hope she dusts me from time to time. Maybe punches some air holes ... water would be nice ... good times, good times
What the heck am I doing? You guys can't hear a word I'm saying behind this glass partition, probably just watching my lips move ....
nervous giggle, wrings paws
"After Tease Time was over, a few people were talking about how Princess had not allowed anybody to cum, and another chatter stated that Mistress can't really stop you from cumming."
Jemmie,
I intellectually know that I could cum without her permission but I have found that after experiencing cumming with her and cumming without her, I no longer want to cum without her. The intense feelings of pure pleasure are not there when she doesn't give permission to cum. I honestly cannot remember the last time that I did cum without her permission whether implicit or explicit. It surely has been many, many months.
The intense feelings of pure pleasure are not there when she doesn't give permission to cum.
Yeah how does She do that? For me it's become much more mental (everyone rolls their eyes, billy and 'mental' in the same sentence - duh) something attached to the permission. (Paxton you fuck that better not be you I hear scribbling notes!).
I think it also has to do with Her Obedience post in some way.
I gotta blog this, sorry but I just wrote some massive tome of a comment and those are only permitted for BSG So Say We All!
*Actually it wasn't snake oil*
Oooops! My bad... I only used that term because I was in a hurry and couldn't spell that sodium pentastuff.
And I think that movie was "The Amazing Colossal Man"... But are you saying that Princess' cute and yummy widdle feet look like man feet to you?
Ewwwwwww!
little bitchass
*The intense feelings of pure pleasure are not there when she doesn't give permission to cum*
Yep yep... at least that's what I thought too.... before the cage that is.... Now there are NO feelings when she doesn't give me permission... lol
little bitchass
Post a Comment