2007-04-19

A few questions for Blooky...

I went to the chatroom last night thinking that I might run into you and ask you these questions, but when I got there, I decided not to disrupt the hosted chat that was going on. So I will ask you now.

What have I EVER done to you to warrant the malicious personal attack you made on me in your blog yesterday? I have ALWAYS gone out of my way to be cordial and friendly, and no matter what I might think of you personally, I NEVER trashed you in the chatroom or any other public forum, the way you did to me yesterday.

All I can say is that you had a lot of balls to say hello to me in the manner you did in the chatroom last night, acting as if you were my best friend, all the while knowing that you had just performed a vicious hatchet job on me just hours earlier.

Yes, you have every right to post whatever you wish on your blog. That is a precious freedom that brave people have fought for and died to attain. If you have a different viewpoint than I do on how I choose to live my life, that's fine, but there is no need to voice that opinion by turning it into a personal attack. You know this as well as I do, so your trashing was clearly meant to hurt, and not just voice your opinion on what I blog about. There are certain conventions and above all COURTESIES that most decent people use when voicing their opinions. Obviously you are sorely lacking in any of the qualities that decent human beings possess.

I suspect that your money may buy you a lot of influence and friends around here, but I'll bet that without that money, you would be dropped faster than someone who has just picked up a red hot rock. Your money does not impress me in the least, and my opinion of you as an arrogant, egotistical, pompous ass is not affected by it.

As far as my blog goes, you are more than welcome to not read it if you choose, and actually I would prefer that. As far as your blog goes, keep posting whatever you want, because the more you post, the more people will see you for what you really are.

Don't bother saying hello or speaking to me in the chatroom anymore, because I won't see it. You are gonna be put on ignore status as soon as I can possibly get the button clicked. As for anyone else reading this who chooses to stand with Blooky on this matter, let me know so that I can put you all on ignore at the same time.

Have a wonderful day.

little bitchass

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jem,
I am terribly sorry you had to endure the wrath of such a small minded jackass. I have read his posts, and I am appauled by the pure jealousy exhibited in it. I applaude you for standing up, and just remember...people like Blooky are quickly forgotten, and brushed aside. It's integrity, kindness and a warm heart people remember. You possess all of these qualities, and then some. I firmly believe in the closeness one can attain with their Mistress, and one as wonderful as Grace deserves all the respect and admiration she receives. Stand proud, Jem, and know we are here for you, we care about you, and we adore reading about your precious journey into submission. A D/s relationship is one built on trust, friendship and love. You are sharing the most intimate parts of oneself with each other. It's too bad Blooky has so much to hide he cannot achieve that with someone. What a tragic loss he has to endure, but I can't seem to care.
Blooky, you should really do the world a favor, and crawl back under the slimy rock from which you came...no one is listening anymore.

PSO Goddess said...

My dearest little jemjem. I got home at the wee hours of the night last night....and this afternoon finally get up out of bed. (yes tired as all hell, need a vacation from My vacation ::giggles::) And go to blogs...to find all this. I have now seen what you are dealing with. Mind you, this is not shocking to Me. I have seen this already, before the blog....

The reason it does not shock Me, many reasons you already know about...I will not be like some and be small and hurtful voicing them out in the public arena. But another reason is, some try to hurt Me, by hurting My pets. You My little darling, have had this problem for some time. They see how close we are, the see how sweet and kind you are..and think, oh easy one to go after. Little do they know, how strong and amazing a person you are. If they had to walk a day in your 5 inch heels....they would crumble. They don't realize it would take a hell of a lot more then a few small peoples oppinons to stop you. You are much to strong for that. *soft smile*

AS for the people don't this kind of thing...I am not going to bother commenting on them. Its not worth it. All I know is, I adore you jemmie, and nothing they say, can or will do anything about it. If anything, these little things that small minded people have tried to do to make us part, have only ever brought us closer together, and made you an even stronger person. So I guess we can say thank you to each and everyone of them...and we don't have to say their names, they know who they are. ::giggles::

I love you jemmie...you know this, I know this..that's all that matters! Plus...everyone else adores you too! You a popular little bitchass. ::giggles:: And you don't have to be mean or pay people to make them! That must make you feel so good! *smile*

Talk to you soon....after I fully wake up!

BillyBear said...

jem I think you have an idea of where I stand on this :-)

What an incredible comment from Princess but anyone who is privileged enough to hang with you or Her knows that she speaks total truth in this comment.

Unfortunately I can not wear five inch heels because I would look like a dork. Princess knows how I feel about that!

But yeah jem, you're a tough one.

Be well my friend :-)

PSO Goddess said...

"Unfortunately I can not wear five inch heels because I would look like a dork. Princess knows how I feel about that!"

Trust Me, walking in 5 inch heels is not as easy as it looks. LOL Trust Me I have a little one right now practicing for Me....he was shocked how hard it really is. ::giggles:: Oh you know I love it too. LOL

And billy...a dork...naaa....but still, I do know how you feel on this one. ::giggles:: So your safe with Me. *smile*

And yes...I did mean every word of My comment. You know how I feel about My pets...since you are one of them. *soft smile*

Kissies,
Your Princess

PSO Goddess said...

"I firmly believe in the closeness one can attain with their Mistress, and one as wonderful as Grace deserves all the respect and admiration she receives. Stand proud, Jem, and know we are here for you, we care about you, and we adore reading about your precious journey into submission. A D/s relationship is one built on trust, friendship and love."

I don't know who wrote this...but it was wonderful to read. To know there are others out there, besides My own pets, who understand how close two people can become, even in this different type of relationship. I agree, based in trust, friendship and love....on both sides. Does it always happen, with all "callers" and all "PSO's"...no of course not. Do I have the kind of relationship I have with jemmie, with all My pets, of course not. Im glad for that too, I like having a close group of boys and girlies. The rest, can be for fun, for play, for whatever. I make sure I am going to enjoy all My play time, but does not mean I bond with them all. Who has that much time in the day? lmao

Ok rambling on...this was a wonderful little comment to read...for Myself, and Im sure jemmie too. Thank you who ever you are. *smile* That was not a hint I know who...cause I dont lol

Little Bitchass said...

Dearest Princess, anonymous, and billybear..

I would love very much to address each of your comments point by point, but there is just so much that I want to say and not enough space to write it in. So, I hope you'll forgive me if I just make a kind of summary comment.

Princess,

I'm so sorry that you had to come back from your vacation to see and have to deal with all of this right now. Your comment is lovely and heartfelt, and it reinforces a all of the things that I already know to be true.

Some can think whatever they want about me being nuts and in need of professional help, but I know what we have going here in this relationship. I want it to continue to grow and I will gladly put up with these minor annoyances from time to time because each incident really does make me feel closer and closer to you.

We've come a long way together already, but I am eager to follow you further, wherever that may lead. You've challenged me with things that I would never have believed I could do before, and with your help, I'm ready to keep going. I know that you care deeply for me and know exactly what I am capable of doing. I trust you completely. Thank you soooooo much for everything that you have done and will be doing.

anonymous,

What a sweet and insightful comment! You seem to understand very clearly the workings of a D/s relationship, and what is and what is not possible within it.

The relationship between Princess and I is most definitely built on a foundation of trust, friendship, and love, all of which flows in both directions. Submission and giving is what I strive for and that seems to be such a hard thing for others to understand sometimes.

Thank you for standing up with me, and if you ever choose to reveal your identity to me, your name has a place waiting for it on my friendship list.

To billybear,

yes, I have a VERY good idea where you stand, because I've witnessed you standing tall a LOT over the last couple of days. You know more about the relationship that Princess and I have than most, and are much more qualified to speak on it than someone who gets occasional information out of a blog.

Thank you for standing up with me. I am proud to call you my friend.

In closing, the love and affection you all send me is heartwarming and appreciated more than you can ever know. I hope you know that I return the same to you in tenfold.

And at the risk of sounding nuts again, I love you Princess.. so happy to be yours!

It's medication time....

little bitchass

Lady Kate said...

Jem Jem,
I have come to know you even before Princess and I come to be freinds.You have always seemed to be very well grounded to me.Now if have some fetishes was a crime I would be locked up myself .....In a straight jacket:)I have gotten to know you and I dont see anything but a loving kind person :)And dont you change not one thing about yourself.You are just fine the way you are :)

Ms Kate

Little Bitchass said...

*And dont you change not one thing about yourself.You are just fine the way you are :)*

Thank you so much Ms Kate! It's been great to get to know you as well, and I'm proud to have you as the good friend that you have become to me!

Thank you so much for your comment, because I know that it comes straight from that big beautiful heart of yours!

little bitchass

BillyBear said...

*And dont you change not one thing about yourself.You are just fine the way you are :)*

Thank you so much Ms Kate!


Um, jemmie, um, you know that post I wrote about Southerners coming at you sideways? What MsKate is saying with 'don't you change not one thing about yourself' is ... well ... the cage jem! I guess it's not coming off for awhile, huh?

I thought it was awfully polite of you to thank Her for that ...

uh oh

billy runs

Anonymous said...

Blooky is but a puppet .As a former Cock Control Mistress who has spoken to Blooky on numerous occasions I can testify to the fact that Blooky is consumed in the lives of the Mistress's he talks to also. He is merely being a key board warrior. Blooky, I suggest you be quiet and stick to licking knee socks because in the end you are just another small dick wanker whose wife does not want to touch you with a 12 ft pole.

Little Bitchass said...

*Trust Me, walking in 5 inch heels is not as easy as it looks. LOL Trust Me I have a little one right now practicing for Me....he was shocked how hard it really is. ::giggles::*

Princess, you're sooo right! As always. And here's something else... I had just finished your homework the other night and went outside to have a smoke, and was still wearing the corset and 5 inch heels. It was raining, and I had to stand up the whole time to stay back out of the rain. That's less than 10 minutes, but just standing still in one place is even harder than walking. By the time I was done smoking, my legs were all fatigued, weak, and shaky. Maybe the corset was a factor, I don't know.

*What MsKate is saying with 'don't you change not one thing about yourself' is ... well ... the cage jem! I guess it's not coming off for awhile, huh?*

Now why did you wait so long to tell me this???? I can't be expected to remember everything you say in your posts. I'm crazy you know.... Oh great... And Ms Kate talks to Princess all the time...

little bitchass

Little Bitchass said...

*Blooky is but a puppet .As a former Cock Control Mistress who has spoken to Blooky on numerous occasions I can testify to the fact that Blooky is consumed in the lives of the Mistress's he talks to also. He is merely being a key board warrior.*

Former, thank you so much for your comment! You made my day! It goes right along with what I've suspected from the start. If you were here I'd hug you, and I hope that someday, you'll tell me who you are!

little bitchass

Mr Smith said...

Blooky, I suggest you be quiet and stick to licking knee socks because in the end you are just another small dick wanker whose wife does not want to touch you with a 12 ft pole.

Now is it just me or does that sound like the very judgemental kind of talk that each of you who posted in support of Jem's right to be herself took offense to? And here as I meander through this little blog world we've all created I find support and acceptance of this narrowminded view. You can't have it both ways people...either everyone gets to express their opinion or no one does. Or is there a different set of rules when you're bashing someone else than when they bash you?

Just a question and something to ponder.

Mr Smith

PSO Goddess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BillyBear said...

MrSmith says in another blog:

I suggest you do as I do...I've chosen to not read Jem's blog because ...

Hey jemmie I guess here's an example of MrSmith not reading your blog!

::struggling to look somber::

LMAOOOOOOOO!!!

Little Bitchass said...

*Now is it just me or does that sound like the very judgemental kind of talk that each of you who posted in support of Jem's right to be herself took offense to? And here as I meander through this little blog world we've all created I find support and acceptance of this narrowminded view. You can't have it both ways people...either everyone gets to express their opinion or no one does.*

Well well well... as is your pattern, you just can not resist coming in here with your little stick out and poking the anthill after the ants have finally gone back to sleep. I suppose I should thank you for supporting my argument from an earlier comment in blookys blog that as always, you just can not let go of something and let it die a peaceful death. I hope everyone is finally seeing this for theirselves now.

*Or is there a different set of rules when you're bashing someone else than when they bash you?
Just a question and something to ponder.
Mr Smith *

What a laugh! And thanks for supporting my argument again. This whole thing has been about me not being allowed to enjoy my fantasy without being publicly labeled as mentally unstable, while everyone else is allowed to enjoy theirs as they choose.

Since you are not reading my blog anymore, then it's obvious to me that someone has told you to come in here and post this. Care to share?

So why don't you stay out of my "pathetic" blog and go back to yours and write some more of your own intellectually stimulating material?

Since you will not let this matter die, I will have to do it myself. I will be deleting any new comments that come in on this subject as soon as I see them. If you want to keep stirring things up, go do it in a different blog.

I just hope that when the day is done, everyone will remember who started this whole thing in the first place, and who is trying to keep it stirred up.

Now let's get on with having some fun.

little bitchass