2007-04-28

Here's a little poem I just wrote for the contest at Midnight Madness next week.


Playtime... But for Who?

How did this happen?
I can't really say.
A message from Princess,
"Come over and play!"

Now I'm in trouble,
Not a thing can I do.
Strapped into this chair,
By Ms. You Know Who!

I saw in the mirror
She so thoughtfully left,
what She and Her friends did,
and I sucked in my breath.

My hair has been blonded,
done up in a perm,
I reach up to touch it,
but hands are held firm.

I look at my hands,
Red nails I can see.
Three inches long,
and stuck tightly on me.

Lots of new earrings,
must be ten in each ear,
a ring through my nose,
and much more I fear.

Makeup is bold,
and was put on so thick,
I can't even see me,
"Who is this chick?"

Long lashes and lipstick,
when They were through,
Lips plumped to bursting,
What the hell did They do?

Stuck in this mini,
that goes up to there,
and locked ballet boots,
that I'm forced to wear.

Voices are coming,
It's Grace and Her friends.
What's next I wonder,
and where will it end?


little bitchass

8 comments:

Ace said...

Wow, jemmie! Great poem. That's gonna be hard, if not impossible, to match!

bankyboo said...

yes, jem, this is reallly good.
but you know there will have to be another one - we all want to know what's next.

Little Bitchass said...

*That's gonna be hard, if not impossible, to match!*

ace, I don't think you really want to match this one. Ms Kate may be reading.

*you know there will have to be another one - we all want to know what's next.*

hmmmmm.... a sequel? EEEEEEEK! I don't know if I really want to tell what happened when She and Her friends came back....

little bitchass

BillyBear said...

What's next I wonder,
and where will it end?


Well until you get that key I'm pretty sure of where it wont end ::evil grin::

Really great poem jemmie

You better be working on that haiku mittens! Let me see that!

From a withered branch
Softly She molds me into
A new leaf budding

eh? What the fuck does that mean mittens? No no no, the poem is suppose to be about how MsGrace through our friendship and closeness has made billybear a better happier person! Sheesh

Lucky Pet said...

Great poem!

Little Bitchass said...

Thanks guys!

*From a withered branch
Softly She molds me into
A new leaf budding*

Great imaginary haiku there, Mittens!

little bitchass

PSO Goddess said...

I loved your poem My little darling. You did a wonderful job! I totally flowed! :-)

Little Bitchass said...

*You did a wonderful job! I totally flowed! :-) *

Mmmmmmmmmm..... Princess.... thank you! I just wonder if besides flowing, did you also hiccup?

::wink wink::

little bitchass