2007-04-27

OK, I've been slacking off, I know. But when Princess beats me to it and posts not one, but 3 pictures of her hot rides, I KNOW I've been procrastinating!

So I'll show you the nice wheels that showed up in Billybear Labs the night I was playing with the Transmorgifier. I had no clue how to work the thing, so I tossed in a radio controlled car, a copy of The Cat In The Hat book, and a potted plant, and let her rip! Here's what came out...

little bitchass



5 comments:

Lucky Pet said...

Sweet ride!

Does a laser or something shoot out of the flower. That would give a new meaning to "flower power."

Maybe there are lots of these cars and the flowers are part of an array of radio telescopes. www.seti.org

BillyBear said...

One would have to say that ride certainly is 'bitchass'

Bang on jemmie, just hope MsGrace doesn't make me um pollinate it during my flight of the bumble bee thing ...

Ace said...

I agree with lucky pet's comment... FLOWER POWER!

Nice ride, jemmie! Do you have to water it?

Lady Kate said...

LMAO :) I can sooooooooo see u in that :)


Ms Kate

Little Bitchass said...

*the flowers are part of an array of radio telescopes. www.seti.org*

No lasers, although that would be a really cool thing to have. And shush on the adioray elescopestay stuff... seems one of seti's has mysteriously disappeared and been replaced with a model car, a book, and a houseplant.

*just hope MsGrace doesn't make me um pollinate it during my flight of the bumble bee thing ...*

Don't you bring that dirty stinger of yours anywhere near MY flower!

*Do you have to water it?*

Well, I don't water it, it likes Kool Aid instead.

*I can sooooooooo see u in that :)*

Can you see me up in the flower, Ms Kate? Even through the tinted glass? I'm waving to youuu!

little bitchass