2007-04-09

OK, maybe you all haven't been good, but since Princess Grace "suggested" I tell you about my homework assignments...

By the end of my call with Princess last night, I was locked back up in the CB2000 after replacing the plastic lock with the keyed lock, and required to mail the keys to Princess. The keys were mailed to her this morning. You can read more about how that went down here.

Princess Grace has decided that she is going to break me before I have any hope of getting out of this cage, but her plans were going to be delayed for a while because she is leaving for a vacation at the end of this week. So she designed this series of devious little homework assignments for me to do while she's gone to make sure that I'm a total basket case by the time she gets back, and that I remember,

1. Who has my keys
2. Who owns me
3. Who controls all of it
4. How much nicer it could be for me if I was not in this damn cage!!!

The homework assignments begin tonight and are to continue until I hear otherwise from her.

The first assignment is to spend an hour a night socializing with my companion, Anita, who as you know is my Aneros toy. My dates with Anita will also include an hour of listening to Princess Grace's MP3s on some nights and on other nights, I will be allowed to stroke. How, you say? Oh.. with a lubed Q-tip stroking through the bars of the cage. I am really looking forward to this treat and should get a lot of feeling from this. I sure hope I don't cum by accident! To prevent that from happening, I am only to "stroke" for a half hour, and spend the rest of my time with Anita, in Princess' own words, "just squirming and humping, and laying there...lol"

On MP3 nights, I am also to lace myself tightly into my corset, and listen to Princess' MP3s while also keeping Anita occupied between my cheeks. I'm thinking that billybear may have been right when he said I may need to be spoon fed and diapered by the time Princess is done with me.

But I understand who owns me and who will decide if and when I get out. I know she loves to control all of it, and if she loves it, I want her to have it. I live to give, and Princess gets all of me. But as Princess says, this need to give myself may cause problems for me in that confronted with the choice of pleasing her by staying in the cage, or breaking and being allowed release, I may choose to please her over my own wants and needs. I guess we'll find out the answer to that in the near future.

So keeping that in mind, I'll do my homework faithfully every night for her, and hopefully I will be able to give her what she wants when she returns...

I wuv you Princess, but pleeeeeaaaassseee let me out when you get back? I want outttt! Pretty pleeeeaaassseee?

Your little bitchass

7 comments:

PSO Goddess said...

"4. How much nicer it could be for me if I was not in this damn cage!!!"

This does not sound like you are lovingggg your cage. ::giggles:: Remember, love your cage and your cage will love you. ::giggles::

"I wuv you Princess, but pleeeeeaaaassseee let me out when you get back? I want outttt! Pretty pleeeeaaassseee?"

Awwww and I wuv you too.
On the other stuff...oh yes...this is a good start! And you are only starting your homework tonight!! I can't wait to see what your like by the time I get back from vacation. ::giggles::

BillyBear said...

Remember, love your cage and your cage will love you

::rolls eyes::

BillyBear said...

I will be allowed to stroke. How, you say? Oh.. with a lubed Q-tip stroking through the bars of the cage. I am really looking forward to this treat and should get a lot of feeling from this

Mittens that's a great idea!!! Jem's bound to feel that! I just hope she doesn't use it on Annie ...

::billybear dumps some Heet into jem's lube::

Little Bitchass said...

*This does not sound like you are lovingggg your cage. ::giggles::*

Princess... especially after my first night of homework, no I am not!

*Awwww and I wuv you too.*

Thank youuuu..... but you still didn't tell me that you're gonna let me outtttttttttttt....

*I can't wait to see what your like by the time I get back from vacation. ::giggles::*

Princess.... while I was doing the first night of your homework with the Q-tip, I wanted so bad to break the cage! And I haven't even started with the corset and MP3 listening yet! OMG! You may need to pick me up with a sponge when you get back...

*Jem's bound to feel that!*

I felt more than I expected! There's a lot more to the Q-tip thing than meets the eye though. I'll blog about it. Princess knew exactly what she was doing with this one.

little puddle of bitchass

PSO Goddess said...

"I felt more than I expected! There's a lot more to the Q-tip thing than meets the eye though. I'll blog about it. Princess knew exactly what she was doing with this one."

Well dont I always know what Im doing? ::giggles:: But honestly you are the first I have done this with....BUT as I told you, I know how crazy it drove My boytoy when I took My tongue and slide it slowly up and down between the slats of the cage...so he could only feel this whisper soft touch....I know what that did to him. Sooo this was as close to that feeling as I could get. I thought it might do the trick. ::giggles::

I can't wait to read alllll about it. ::giggles::

Anonymous said...

Ok while I have admitted some jealousy in the past about not being able to wear a cage for Princess I think I am over it now.

BillyBear said...

Ok while I have admitted some jealousy in the past about not being able to wear a cage for Princess I think I am over it now.

LOL!

I harbor similar thoughts lbb but also like a moth to flame I will do something stupid and rash. I can feel it, the stars are in perfect alignment, Princess about to embark on vacation. Yesss it will come to me, another misguided attempt to please Her!

What will it be? I think I can buy one of these CB things at the same store I purchased the aneros. Hmmm certain RealWorld facts would make long term wearing of such a device, um, blogable. Perhaps I can fake an injury and pass it off as a 'cast' for awhile...

Nah - even though it appears to be de rigeur among the Mistresses at the moment it's not the best solution. Whatever is buzzing in the back of my head feels unique.

It will occur to me, whatever it may be.

I would like to apologize in advance for whatever it is I'm about to do.

By the pricking of my thumb something stupid this way comes.