2007-04-10

OK Princess.... your homework is getting to me already...

Last night I did the first of the homework assignments that Princess Grace gave me to keep me occupied while she is away on her vacation. Here's a short report on the first night.

The assignment was to have relations with Anita (my Aneros toy) for an hour. What we did was up to me, but she needed to stay inside for an hour. For the first half hour of Anita's visit, I was also to lube up a Q-tip and "stroke" through the bars of Princess' cage for a half hour. So I lubed Anita (not gloopy) and put her in place. Then I went about lubing a Q-tip and laid down to start my hour session.

I figured that the Q-tip idea was just a Princess tease to show me again, that while I'm in this cage, I'm not gonna be able to feel anything that resembles "good". I knew that I was gonna feel next to nothing from it, and maybe get a little frustrated and that would be it. I was wrong. Princess has a plan, and she knew exactly what this tiny little Q-tip was gonna do to me.

To begin with, I COULD feel something, and it wasn't a lot, but it wasn't nothing, either. I started to rub with the Q-tip through the bars in the cage and after a while, I was hitting spots that felt pretty damn good! "Mmmm... if I keep this up, I may even be able to cum!" But soon enough, I realized just how devious this little exercise was. And I'm sure Princess was well aware of just what was gonna happen.

I got to a point where I realized that this was just not gonna be quite good enough, and I found myself trying harder and harder to find "sweet spots", but the best I could do was get to that "not quite good enough point", and I just got more and more frustrated. The more frustrated I got, the more I wanted to feel more. I started switching positions every few minutes to see if I could get something, but nothing got past the point of "almost good enough". I started trying to rub the cage with my fingers, still nothing... Each time I touched the cage, I could hear the lock against the cage bars and I could hear my nails hitting against it every time I changed my grip. All this did was to reinforce the fact that I was holding onto a hard, dead feeling object.

I was getting totally frustrated, and the more frustrated I got, I have to confess I even started calling Princess some pretty nasty names. I got so beside myself that I gave up and laid down on my tummy and pressed my body weight on top of the cage and actually started rocking and rubbing against the sheets. I needed to feel something... ANYTHING! Yes, I admit it, I was getting so crazy that I was actually humping the bed.

Nothing I did, no combination of things, did any good except to "almost" feel good. Eventually, the half hour was up, and I gave up in total frustration and went back to working Anita. But she also kept reminding me that I was caged, and after the next half hour passed, I was ready to break the cage with a hammer.

Princess, I think your little plan is working....

Tonight is the MP3 listening and corset wearing night, so I have no idea what kind of shape I'll be in tomorrow.

Princess, couldn't you pretty please send me back a key if you get them before you go? I am wanting out soooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!

little bitchass

4 comments:

BillyBear said...

Might I suggest attaching the Q-Tip to a reciprocating saw? Could do the trick and I guarantee (take the blade off first, that would make you cry) you'll feel it.

I was getting totally frustrated, and the more frustrated I got, I have to confess I even started calling Princess some pretty nasty names.

Such as?

Little Bitchass said...

*Such as?*

Well I'm not really sure about all of them, but think most were ones she's heard from me before, except for the addition of "f'ing" in front of a few of them.

Sorry Princess, I wasn't quite "with it" last night....

little bitchass

PSO Goddess said...

Awww should I be mad at you? LMAOOOO

No. You know there are two things a pet will do when totally frustrated and needing at the point of no return. One is get growling, angry, frustrated and trying to take what he wants.....then when they find out that does not work, and you keep pushing....they break down....so guess what jemmie...::giggles:: Never say never! *soft smile*

BillyBear said...

Yes, I admit it, I was getting so crazy that I was actually humping the bed.

Princess how long now? Or are there like seven stages?

In jem's own words:

SHOCK - Yes my friends, bitchass was looking at a box that said "CB 2000" on it...

DENIAL - I also trust that you're gonna make me pay for thinking I'm not gonna cry.....

BARGAINING - Shhhhhh..... Let me try the compliments first, and as I get closer to the desperation point, I'll ramp it up then.

FEAR - a whale better not eat those keys! If he does, banky and me are getting the biggest fishing poles ever and going fishing!

ANGER - I even started calling Princess some pretty nasty names

DESPAIR - Princess, I think your little plan is working....

ACCEPTANCE - I will be able to give her what she wants

I'm not sure on the continuum here where humping inanimate objects comes into play, somewhere near "despair"?