2007-04-09

Princess ups the ante. Or.... Me and my BIG MOUTH!

Bitchass did a little call with Princess Grace last night. The original plan for the 2-Mistress call didn't quite work out, and since I had to leave fairly soon, I asked Princess if she would mind doing a one-on-one call with me. We could just talk, and didn't have to play. I mean really, how much can I play while I'm locked up? The call went well, as they always do, and Princess and I got caught up on a lot of things that we haven't had a chance to talk about since our last call. We laughed a lot, just like always, but I felt so bad for her because she was still having problems getting completely over her cold. Hope you feel much better soon, Princess!

Things went along like this for most of the call, but with about 15 minutes left to go, Princess started talking about my locked-down condition. She informed me that she does NOT intend to let me out of the cage until she breaks me down, and she thinks that I need to be pushed a lot harder to make that happen. Well, she started pushing harder last night. She started asking me how much I wanted to be let out, how much I wanted to feel my hand, how much I wanted to cum. I think I started babbling and begging a little at this point. Princess told me to go ahead and wrap my hand around the cage and to tell her how it felt.

I can tell you how it felt. I said it didn't feel anything different than holding a Coke bottle in your hand. So Princess picked that up and ran with it, telling me that I could get a Coke bottle, stick it between my legs, and stroke it. Oh yeah... now THAT should feel good. Then she asked me if I had a dildo, which I do not. That seemed to disappoint her greatly, and she said that was too bad, and if I did, I could stroke that. I could also wear a strap-on which would still give me as much feeling as what I'm getting now inside the cage. She knew she was pushing buttons hard, and I know I started whining and pleading with her to just let me take the cage off. I really didn't care if she let me cum or not, I just wanted to FEEL something! Princess told me that things were looking better, because now I was starting to finally sound desperate.

She finally eased up a little and then dropped a bombshell on me. This is where I realized that my big mouth had gotten me in trouble again. In last Thursday's Tease Time chat, I had teased bankyboo about some of the ways the keys he had just mailed to Princess and Ms Kate could get lost in the mail. For some better background on this, read here. Now Princess has been telling me that she is gonna be pushing me hard and that she had some kind of plans for me after she gets back from her vacation, and so I wasn't expecting anything to happen before that. So when she told me to go get 2 envelopes, 2 pieces of paper, a pen, tape, and scissors, I knew instantly what she was doing, but couldn't BELIEVE it was happening. She hasn't even left yet! She told me to get the brass lock that came with the CB2000. along with the pair of keys that open it.

I got everything together, and Princess gave me her address and told me to write it on the 2 envelopes. Then I was told to take the keys, tape each one of them to a seperate piece of paper, and fold the papers and stick one in each envelope. When that was done, I had to seal both envelopes. Now Princess told me to take the scissors and cut the plastic lock off of the cage. I did that and held out a slim hope that she might let me take the cage off. But she pre-empted those thoughts by telling me that this is where she would normally let me take the cage off, and get a shower and a shave, but tonight? No. The cage is NOT coming off, not even for a second, until I break. Instead, I had to take off the plastic lock, replace it with the brass one, and snap it shut. I held the phone down near the lock and Princess confirmed that she heard the lock snap closed.

::giggles::

Then, Princess told me to put stamps on the envelopes and take each one to a different Post Office and drop them in the mail this morning. She informed me that even if I broke, the keys could not get sent back to me until "sometime" after she gets back from her vacation. That means that counting the 22 days that I've already been locked, even if she sends them back as soon as she gets home from vacation, I can count on the total time locked down as being in the area of 5 weeks or more. And there's no contract and no guarantee that she will let me out even then, because once she has the keys, she controls all of it. She controls me, and she controls my pain and frustration. And as she mentioned during her teasing,

"it might even be forever.... ::giggles::"

When she said that, of course I laughed and figured that she was joking. But maybe I should be careful about taking her teases too lightly.

So here it is, the next day, and both keys are now in the mail and on their way to Princess' hot little hands. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary at the first Post Office when I mailed the first envelope, but at the second one, I had a really strange feeling as I watched the envelope with the last key in it disappear into the slot. I know that physically not much has changed here, except that now to get out without the key I'll need to break part of the cage, but there's a definite psychological difference when you know that your only way out is being held by someone 1500 miles away. But I'm happy as long as that someone is Princess Grace. The hardest part is knowing that she is gonna be out of touch for this weekend and most of next week. I'm pretty sure I can handle it, but the ride has started up already, and we're already on our way, so not much to do but watch and wait.

If I have time later today, and if you're all good, I may tell you about some homework that Princess gave me to do while she's gone.

Princess, I've gotta tell you that you surprised the bejeezus out of me last night when you told me to send you my keys! I had NO idea anything was gonna happen until you got back. I should know better than to take anything for granted with you. I hope my keys are gonna be happy living with you. Please make sure that they always stay warm and cozy, and please wuv them and hug them when they need it. Maybe you'll even let me see them again someday.....

I sure do adore my sweet Mistress, Princess Grace!

little bitchass

7 comments:

PSO Goddess said...

Oh jemjem...you did forget one thing...what is your homework for everday till I get back from vacation?? LMAOOOOO That should help this little "project" along ::giggles::

Little Bitchass said...

*Oh jemjem...you did forget one thing...what is your homework for everday till I get back from vacation?? LMAOOOOO That should help this little "project" along ::giggles::*

Oh Princess, I'm gonna need another bottle of lube to do all the homework you left me. lol

I'll tell everybody what the homework is in the next entry.

Q-tips? Are you sureeeeeeeeee?

Your little bitchass

bankyboo said...

i wonder if Princess Grace will put jemmie's key on the same chain as mine.
i hope they don't get mixed up, i'd hate to get the key back and find out it was the wrong one. Princess Grace wouldn't do that on purpose, just to tease and torment, would She?

PSO Goddess said...

Oh banky......see you have figured out a little bit about Me huh? ::giggles:: But what if while Im in Fla, a whale goes crazy and eats both sets of keys...oh My...what to do?? ::giggles::

Little Bitchass said...

*Princess Grace wouldn't do that on purpose, just to tease and torment, would She?*

YES! SHE WOULD! In a heartbeat!


*But what if while Im in Fla, a whale goes crazy and eats both sets of keys...oh My...what to do?? ::giggles::*

eeeeeeeeeeek! he better not eat those keys! If he does, banky and me are getting the biggest fishing poles ever and going fishing!

little bitchass

BillyBear said...

If he does, banky and me are getting the biggest fishing poles ever and going fishing!

It's a WHALE - sheesh

::an exasperated billybear hands jem and bankyboo copies of Moby Dick::

Don't let the title confuse you, it's not gay porn.

Little Bitchass said...

*::an exasperated billybear hands jem and bankyboo copies of Moby Dick:: Don't let the title confuse you, it's not gay porn.*

Oh, I don't know, gay whale porn is not that uncommon. When I used to live back east, there was a commercial about an ice cream cake named "Fudgie the Whale".....

little bitchass