2007-04-06

Tease Time with a different feel. Or no feel, depending on your viewpoint.

Well here I go posting late again, but the job and Realworld have been intruding again, as it so often does.

Thursday night's Tease Time was another great example of Princess Grace's abilities to tease. She had been super busy during the day, and so she had not had time to record any new mp3s, but I just love the chance to be at her chats, mp3s or no mp3s. It's such a joy just to be in her presence.

Billybear was back from his trip, and I welcomed him back with a giant wedgie, and accidently ripped his tighty whities right out of the back of his pants, which he enjoyed immensely. Now, carebears don't usually wear pants, but billybear has to so he can keep his Miss Tara shaved ass from getting cold.

Bankyboo was there, sitting on his Aneros as he had been instructed to by MsKate. I couldn't resist teasing poor banky about how the Postal Service had just gone on strike, and that his cage keys were sitting in some parked truck somewhere, for who knows how long. Billybear chimed in that there had been some protests by some East Coast postal workers and a lot of mail had gotten dumped into the river. If banky was worried, he didn't show it, because he's like me in that the important thing is that he makes Princess happy, and since she fucking LOVES having pets locked up, oh well..... it's only a little set of keys... nothing there to worry about...

When Princess came into the room, there was this huge outpouring of wuv from everybody, and she returned it all in spades! As she got ready to start her tease, she knew that there would be a few of us who weren't going to be able to touch, so she took the Aneros idea and ran with it, telling me to go get Anita and sit with her. She also knew that billybear was gonna have a call the next night, and so she told him to go get Annie and sit with her as well. That left three Aneros pets gingerly sitting and waiting for the tease to begin.

Princess started by telling us about the best orgasm she ever had. I'm not gonna tell you what it was because it may come up as a question in the next Midnight Madness, so neener neener neener! I do feel bad not to tell this to lbb, because he depends on these reports to make up for not being able to be at Tease Time, but he probably knows all about her best orgasm already.

That little story had the temperature up in the room, but then Princess raised it a lot more by telling everyone about her most favorite fantasy. She told the whole story in excruciating detail, which was a mixed blessing for me. I already knew about this fantasy, but I could listen to her tell it over and over and over again. But this time it was different, because I had never heard her tell it while I was locked away in her little cage. I'm sure that banky had the same problems as I was having, and so all we could do was to forlornly diddle with the locks on our cages. This was not lost on Princess, and I could tell through her typing that she had the most evil looking grin on her face! I'm not so worried about lbb here, because I KNOW he knows this one already!

After everyone had lowered their thermostats to keep from overheating, the teasing began again. Princess had everyone who was able to, get out their cocks and clitties, lube up, and she began giving her patented stroking instructions. (diddle diddle diddle) She is awesome at this! I could almost remember how it felt as she had everyone doing ups and downs, over the tops, squeezes and the rest of her arsenal of techniques. If you don't listen to her and follow her instructions as she gives them, then you are really missing out on techniques that feel really REALLY good, or in my case, USED to feel good.... (diddle diddle diddle diddle)

Princess continued and got everyone all worked up and moaning and stuff, and before long she had everyone holding at the edge for her. Yes, at this point I was furiously but uselessly diddling my lock. Then she showed me a little more of her evil plan to ramp up the pressure on me, by turning into the Meanest Cockteasingest Mistress Bitch from Hell.... She let everybody cum! And to make it even more agonizing on her 3 "No Cummie" pets, she had everybody tell us how good it felt to cum! Can you believe what a Bitch she is?????? At least she let us take out the Aneros toys and we didn't have to go to bed with them in.

I don't know how poor billybear and bankyboo felt about it, but Princess, you REALLY got to me this time.... the rest of the night I was a wreck, and next day in work, I felt all day like she had slipped a Viagra or two into my morning coffee. Gawd, that cage got tight! Over and over during the day, and it made me think of her each time it did, and so it turned out to be a good thing, because I love thinking about my Princess. Even if she is such a BITCHHHHHHHH!

Anyway, Princess said her goodbyes because she had some calls to do, and another Tease Time was history. But I don't think I'll forget this one for quite a while. But if she keeps ramping up my cage pressure, I'll prolly be saying this about the next Tease Time too.

Well, my condolences to banky, and I'll see you all next time!

I do so wuv you, Princess Grace!

little bitchass

5 comments:

PSO Goddess said...

Awww in your own way you loved tease time. ::giggles:: You know I am going to take care of you....Im going to push you. You need to be pushed. Just wait till you see what I have in store for you when I get back from My vacation!!!!
I wuv you!

Little Bitchass said...

my Amazing Princess Grace.... thank you for your comment! As long as I know that you're gonna be taking care of me, I'll give whatever you have in store my best effort... and I wuvs you right back!

Your caged little bitchass

BillyBear said...

You need to be pushed.

Princess, allow me ...

::shoves jem::

Lady Kate said...

LOL he he he I see banky wasnt the only ones squirming in there seets :)

Ms Kate

BillyBear said...

I welcomed him back with a giant wedgie, and accidently ripped his tighty whities right out of the back of his pants, which he enjoyed immensely.

Yeah, I'm still a little bitter about that. ::shoves jem again::

She also knew that billybear was gonna have a call the next night, and so she told him to go get Annie and sit with her as well.

::sigh:: billybear really must learn to keep his fat mouth shut on all fronts, get in touch with my inner Sphinx, my Mona Lisa.

LOL he he he I see banky wasnt the only ones squirming in there seets :)

MsKate, it's unseemly to gloat. Tell me, have you deflowered ace yet? Pretty soon no white at the wedding for that boy.

I pass on as a point of interest to you that I found MsGrace making me do my runway model walk complete with stomping my right foot down at the end of the runway, cocking my hip and looking "pouty" very effective in aneros play.

ace's mileage may vary, but I sorta doubt it :-)