"Billy Announces TT BAD Cuz He Didn't Cum!"
Another Thursday, another Tease Time with the Stroke Princess. I don't have a huge report to write this week because the chat last night was just too hard for me to follow and still try and participate in the fun. There were just so many people there, and it seemed like everybody was trying to engage Princess Grace in totally different topics, and all at the same time. This made it bad for me because no topic ever sustained for more than one or two sentences, and I was busting my butt to try and scroll back to find a thread. The speed of the conversation made it almost impossible to scroll back and read anything before the text jumped ahead again, and so I eventually just gave up trying. I like doing these reports for Princess and also for Lucky's sake, but I also would like to participate in the chat a little more and not waste any chances to see and talk to Princess.
What I CAN tell you is that beginning next Thursday, Princess Grace will be on Talkshoe and doing Tease Time. Princess seems really excited about this, and I'm thrilled that a lot more people who've never heard Her before are gonna finally be getting a chance to hear how wonderful Her voice sounds live. I know you've heard Her MP3s before, but in my opinion, Her voice sounds even better than that when She's in normal everyday conversation. I'll let y'all know more about the details as they emerge from Camp Princess. I do know one little thing... Princess has a few probable guests lined up for Her upcumming shows, but I'm not tellin' you who they are yet! Ask The Prophet if you can't wait for me to tell you. So.... neener neener neener!
As I understand it, the way this works is, you go to http://www.talkshoe.com/ and create an account. It's very easy. You put in your name (the one people know you by in chat works best) your password, and a pin number. The PIN should be the phone number from the phone you most likely might call into the show with. From there, at the time of the scheduled show, you go in and hit the button. You can either go in and listen to just streaming voice (or steaming voice in Princess' case), you can do both listen and chat in their chatroom, or you can call into the show and talk to Princess Grace and ask Her questions. You even have the option to "follow" a show, and it will "remind" you of the upcoming show! There are so many options here. It looks really easy. I think even I will be able to do it after a few months!
As the chat went on, Princess' colleague Ms Sarah came in, and they both started working poor victim over pretty hard. I'm sure that "pretty hard" can be taken literally here too. I'm almost certain that victim got in such a worked up state that he insisted on doing a 2-Mistress call with his two Tormentrixes or he was gonna blow sky-high. But before this happened, Princess entertained us with a hot description of how She teased one of Her RealWorld friends until he melted down into a puddle of boy goo. This started another informative discussion with Ms Sarah, comparing the different Tease Techniques that each Mistress likes to use to destroy men's minds.
There was a lot of other stuff that went on during the chat, but it was kinda scattered, like I said earlier, and so I'm not even gonna try to write about it. Don't get me wrong though, it doesn't mean I didn't have fun, because I always do!
I almost got to tell you about one thing though. I was soooo getting ready to work out on one of the more irritating chatroom assheads, but decided that going after him during Princess' chat was not the proper place to do it. Maybe some other time...
And so, that brings us full circle, and back to Billybear's unfortunate comment from an IM with me today, which I sneakily stole for the title of this post. As you all know, I never let an opportunity to get BillyBear in trouble with the Stroke Princess pass by without making sure She sees it. Get 'im, Princess!
Well, I guess that's it for today. I'll give y'all a break and keep this short. Even though the post might be smaller than usual, I wuvs the Mindfuckingest Mistress ever, Princess Grace, more and more each day!
Until last week, I am now, and shall forever beeeeeeee.....
littlebitchass
2008-02-22
Labels:
BDSM,
Chatroom,
Femdom,
Orgasm Denial,
Sissy,
Stroke Princess,
Stroking,
Tease and Denial,
Tease Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Billy Announces TT BAD Cuz He Didn't Cum!
GASP!
Why I NEVER! PantySue said it! I think she was complaining about her cage or something.
Wow... Talking shoes and IM'ing bears... The future has arrived! How long have I been unconscious?!!!
P.S. Great report, as always, jemmie! Hope you're well!
Post a Comment