2008-03-01

Tease Time With Princess Grace Is On Talkshoe!

Well, it finally happened... the Stroke Princess took Her regular Thursday night Tease Time chat to Talkshoe this week. And, for any of you who don't know what I'm talking about, well... any more than usual, let me explain it as I see it. Remember, I'm new with this application too, so don't jump all over me if I screw up with the explanation.

Talkshoe is a way to combine both a text chatroom with a streaming audio channel, so that you can play in the chatroom at the same time as the show's Hostess is talking to you live. The program also has the capability of allowing people to call in to the Hostess by phone, and everyone else listening can hear both halves of the conversation. It really is very neat. And, as an extra added attraction, which will help me a LOT with my revues, is that the audio portion of the show is recorded, so you can play it back as many times as you can stand being teased by Princess' yummy voice!

To participate, you have to go to http://www.talkshoe.com/ and sign up. It is free and only takes a few minutes. You need to make up a username that you're gonna go by in the chatroom, choose a password, and provide a PIN number, which is the phone number of the phone you'll be calling in on if you should choose to call.

Once there, search for Princess Grace, and you will be taken to her page. You can continue to use the web based application, but you can also download a "Pro" version. This is also free, but I haven't tried using it yet, and so I can't tell you if it makes any big differences or not. If anyone has anything pro or con to share about the different versions, send me a comment, as I'm sure it will be helpful to others trying to decide what to do.

As for my own experience using the web based application, I had some problems at the start of the chat. I was already logged into the chatroom when Princess started the audio portion, and I could not hear Her until I backed out of the chatroom and came back in. Shortly after that, I found I could not type anything into the chat window, and everything seemed to freeze up, and since I wasn't sure what was going on, I backed all the way out of Explorer and came back in. After logging back in, I was good to go for the rest of the night, but I saw that others had problems similar to mine throughout the chat, including Princess Grace.

While I'm at it, another way to get to Princess Grace's page in Talkshoe and play back Her shows has been added over on the right sidebar of my blog. See it? All you have to do is click! How cool and easy is that???

One of the first things that happened after Princess got the program rolling, was a call into Tease Time by none other than Princess Grace's needy and wanty pet, Pantysue. This is a really cool aspect of the show, and I'm looking forward to hearing some of the other people who I've been chatting with in LDW Space for so long now. Pantysue is still desperate to cum, and can't wait to get her feet into a really devillish pair of ballet boots! And she knows that since Princess already made me buy a pair, she is sure to be next on the list! Pantysue, I'm sure you'll love them, and what's even cooler, is that I won't be the only one who'll be crippled and crawling to the bathroom or to the refrigerator! Maybe this will catch on, and Princess will even have Billybear or Lucky wearing them!

Ms Heather dropped by to help Princess celebrate Her first Talkshoe show, and when She called into the show, the two Mistresses got into a lively and very informative discussion centered around the topic chosen earlier, which was "Fantasy vs Reality" or... "Why Jemmie is Nuts". I've acquired a lot of firsthand knowledge on this subject, and have gotten a lot of "helpful suggestions" from other people in the past year or so, and it was great to hear the topic discussed from the point of view of the PSO.

The time flew by and before I knew it, the chat was over. Thanks go to Ms Heather for dropping by, Your conversation with Ms Grace was really entertaining to listen to, and it came across that You Both were having a blast!

Thanks also to all the chatters who came and participated in the show! I hope you all had as good a time as I did!

And to Princess Grace, the Stroke Princess, the Mindfucktress, the Tormentrix, the Super Cockteasing Bitch, and best of all my Mistress, I'm really happy that the first show went so well. Even though there were some technical difficulties, those will be ironed out and the show should just get better and better as everybody gets more familiar with the software.

As always, Princess, I'm so proud to be Yours and can't wait for the next show!

Enjoy Your vacation next weekend and come back safe and sound... with no marks! Wuv You!

See y'all next time!

little bitchass

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun to get to chat with Princess and get something of a two girl call with MsHeather!

i don't know that they make ballet anything in my size...

pantysue

MissTara said...

Lots of flannel in your size, pantysue, lots of flannel and denim and heavy leather workboots.....

Lucky Pet said...

I bet that was fun. Now I can listen to tease time since I often cannot attend.