Welcome Back Ms Grace! The Stroke Princess Is Back!
I don't know if I have enough material this morning to write one of my normally long-winded blogposts, but one thing I want to be sure to do is to welcome Princess Grace back from Her well-deserved mini-vacation. We all missed You a LOT, Princess, and it's great to have You back amongst Your pets. I hope You had a great time and are well rested and ready to tease!
I wasn't in the Kink Chatroom very much during the time She was gone, mainly because I was trying to keep a low profile, and trying to avoid the normal sniping that always seems to happen when She is away. One thing I always seem to notice in the chatroom during Her times away, and it's sad really, is that some of the chatters seem to feel that Princess does not have the right to a personal life outside of LDW Space. They obviously think that they have some kind of ownership rights to Her free time, and if She decides that She wants to take a little trip to enjoy Herself, they bitch and moan about Her neglecting them. That's just being selfish, folks. This is only my opinion, but it bugs the hell out of me to see people making little remarks in the chatroom that make it seem like it's wrong somehow for Her to want some time to take care of Her own needs.
Ms Grace is awesome at what She does, and technically doesn't "owe" any of us anything except for the call time that we pay Her for. That She DOES care about us and gives us contact with Her outside of the calls, is something extra that SHE chooses to do, and we should appreciate it when She gives it, and we should never EVER take that kindness for granted. Please just remember that She has a lot of needy pets, and last time I checked, Her day only has 24 hours in it, just like ours does.
I admit that I have fallen into this same trap before, putting my own needs before Hers and feeling sorry for myself, but I always end up feeling terribly guilty about it when She comes back and sends me that first IM.
I guess what I'm saying is that we should all take a chill pill and remember that the Stroke Princess has a life too, and we should just take what She gives us and not expect any more than that. If you think She's neglecting you, please keep it to yourself and out of the public chatroom until you can get over it. She already gives us so much more than She is obligated to, and that's simply because She cares.
Sorry about this post turning into a little vent, but that is gonna happen sometimes when you write a stream of consciousness type of entry. I'll try to do better on the next one.
Princess, welcome back, and I for one am really looking forward to hearing you this Thursday night when you resume Tease Time on Talkshoe! Wuv You!
See all of you next time!
little bitchass
P.S. It's been two weeks for me now Princess. Don't You think that's long enough in this cage? ::nervous giggle::
2008-03-11
Labels:
BDSM,
Breadstick,
Cage,
Calls,
Chatroom,
Femdom,
Orgasm Denial,
Sissy,
Stroke Princess,
Stroking,
Tease and Denial,
Tease Time,
Vents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wouldn't it be worse if a Princess did not have a personal life?
On the bright side, Princess must be reeeaaaallllly good if pets miss her so quickly.
So trueeeeee jemmieeeee
psoooooooo
Post a Comment