2008-03-20

Well It's That Time Again!

Yes, time to give you a little reminder and also to bore you with a few other things.

OK, the reminder is first! For anyone who is not partially or fully comatose, you probably already know that today is Thursday, and all of you Stroke Princess fans know what that means. In case you don't, it means that Ms Grace, Cockteasing Bitch and Mindfucktress Extraordinaire, will be on Talkshoe tonight doing Her weekly Provocatalk Show. Showtime is 10PM Eastern. Tonight is Episode III, and your guess is as good as mine as to what Princess Grace is gonna talk about tonight. But no matter, just show up and it'll be good. Princess never disappoints.

I heard from a certain blue CareBear today that the little Talkshoe widget thingies on our blogs seem to be broken at the moment, and so you may not be able to use those to get to Talkshoe. And don't complain to me about it, if it's broken, it's either something on Talkshoe's end, or BillyBear was lying his bright red ass off to me. Not my fault, OK???

So just go to http://www.talkshoe.com/ and sign on. If you haven't registered yet, do that first. It's free and it's easy to do. Once you get in, you can do a search using Princess Grace, and it should point you to a button for Her show. Open the chatroom and open the streaming audio, and you should be in business. If the software crashes, don't blame me, I didn't write it. I explained this already in an earlier post, so that's all you're getting. I'm at work so I can't be hanging around here for too much longer.

As for me, I'll just give you a little update about what's been happening in my little world.

Today marks Day 26 of my most recent lockdown in the CB 2000. I've been trying not to let thoughts of the cage consume me, and I've been pretty successful in that this time around. Part of the reason is that I've been keeping busy, and part is that I was able to get the best combination of spacers this time, and the cage has never fit better. I know this is hard to believe, but I'd actually lost count of the number of days it's been, and had to look back in my blog to my last call with Princess to find out. But I don't mean to say that I don't know constantly that I have the cage on, just that I'm not letting it consume all my thoughts like it did the last go around, and I haven't even come close to having any tender parts try to pull through the rings. I still know it's there every time I move, but it's just not as uncomfortable as it was every other time that I've worn it. It still pinches me, and it's a huge pain to keep clean, but it's worth all of the inconvenience because it always reminds me of the reason it's there, which is Princess. I'm still no less needy and wanty than last time, and I want out of it in the worst fucking way. I hate this fucking cage, but I love wearing it for Princess. I don't expect anybody to understand that, but it's true.

I got the ballet boots that I showed you the picture of in a previous post, but haven't had a whole lot of chances to wear them to get used to them.... if that's even possible. The first time I wore them, I couldn't stand up unless I kept my legs bent a little at the knee. If I tried to straighten my legs it hurt really bad. I asked my GG friend about that, and she says it's normal, and that it takes a while for the muscles and tendons to stretch. She says I could sleep in them and it would prolly help a little. Perfect!

Oh, the Points of Intrigue also arrived, but I haven't installed them yet, partly because Princess will tell me when it's time, and partly because with the cage fitting as well as it it with no pulling out, I'd hate to mess things up by putting those in right now. I'll wait and see what Princess decides on that.

Let's see.. what else? Oh... I've posted the first of Corruptrix' diary entries here, and I have no idea when the next entry will be. She got herself all worked up and depressed while she wrote the last one, and disappeared for a few days after she wrote it. I have no idea where she went, but I kept an eye on the newspapers and watched CNN a lot to see if any disasters were happening anywhere. She's back in town now, and I'm not even gonna ask.... I do know that she has been having some trouble with that Angry Goth Fucking Princess girl and WolverBilly, and that she even had a little run in with Lucky. Nobody has gotten hurt yet, so I guess that's a good thing. I think she just has a bad day every so often.

Well, I think that's enough for today, and I think I'll get back to work so I can get home in time to do some more practicing on my Breadstick Dance. I have a feeling I'm gonna be having to do an especially good version of it for the Stroke Princess this time.

See You tonight on Provocatalk, Princess! Your bitchass wuvs You!

Bye for now, everybody!

little bitchass

No comments: