The Adventures of Boxy in Wonderfulland, Part II.
Hi everybody! Back again after my homework assignments were completed! Sorta... one is still kinda ongoing, but will tell you why in a few minutes.
A few hours after our call was finished last night, I had the wonderful luck to catch a tired but still fiesty Princess in an IM. OMG was she in a great mood! It was wonderful to hear her like that after such a long day. She has more resilience than I can even imagine.
We chatted and joked for a little while, and then I asked her some dumb questions about using the new webcam she got me, since I'm still a virgin on those things, unlike my ass, which had it's virginity taken by Princess just hours before. Anyway, she answered all my questions and I got the thing going, so I asked her if I could invite her to watch, and see if the thing worked. Well, it did work, and Princess got to see her little bitchass, albeit in semi-boy mode, in real time.
Princess was so tired that she was ready to go to bed when I caught up with her, but for some reason, maybe the webcam, she seemed to get energized and what followed was one of the wildest and funniest IMs I have ever had with her! She had me almost falling out of my chair on more than one occasion! But I digress......
Princess sent me the link to the special mp3 she made for the Marathon... you know... the one where she... ummmmm... no..... may be a secret, so not gonna say. Princess was very good to her little bitchass by letting me cum during our call, but she was extra extra nice to me and told me that for homework, I could listen to her mp3 the next day, and was allowed to cum.... once... So, after writing the encyclopedia that was Part I of this entry, I sat down and did the first part of my homework. OMG! What an mp3!!!! If Princess wants to tell you what it was about, she can, but all I'm gonna say is YUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM!
Now, as you remember if you read Part I, Princess bought me a CB 2000, and the second part of my homework assignment was to play with it and try to get it fitted. Before I could do that, I had a few hair removal issues that I had to deal with because I am basically lazy and hate shaving, even though I love that smooth feeling. So, I had let things slide for awhile and had to take care of that first. After that disagreeable task was finished, I could get started on the real homework.
The CB 2000 comes with 5 different sizes of rings, to match the particular endowments of the vict.... errr.... wearer. I chose poorly on my first try but went a size larger on my next try, and managed to pull, squeeze, and stuff what I have through this ring, which BTW, when it was just an empty ring , looked huge. But try and cram a bunch of stuff through it and see how big it looks then. So, kinda tight, but not bad so far. If it becomes a problem, I'll try the next larger size.
Next comes the cage, but before you put that on, there's a bunch of little plastic spacers in the bag, along with a few pins in 2 extra sizes, and you have to pick the right combination of spacers and pins to get the fit you want. This took a little while, and it's real easy to pinch your skin in the damn thing if you're not careful, but I finally got it together so it fit pretty well. Right now, I'm sitting here and it's fairly comfortable, but we'll see how it goes tonight. If I have to adjust sizes, I will. I also need to make sure the inside of the ring I use doesn't have any rough spots to polish down, and there are two guide pins that need to be cut off flush with the ring, once I get all the sizes right. So, in a holding pattern right now, and once I'm comfortable that I have the sizes right, I'll finish off those tasks and try sleeping in it for a few nights. If there are no problems, I'll consider the homework assignment complete. And at that point, I'll tell Princess that the next move is hers.
So, those were my homework assignments, and now it's time to do a few RealWorld tasks, and then relax a little before bedtime. Thanks to everybody for reading and supporting this blog, and congratulations to Princess on another Marathon well done!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee
little bitchass
2007-02-18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG! What an mp3!!!! If Princess wants to tell you what it was about, she can, but all I'm gonna say is YUUUUUUUUMMMMM!
Yeppers! I've listened to all of Princesses MP3s and in my opinion this is the best one She has ever done. I like the honesty in it and the fact that She has so much fun! And the giggling at the end, just perfect.
What fantastic MP3 from a Fantastic Lady! I hope you got an hour of Her time so you could hear it. I wish I had gone two hours for a personalized one like jem did, too cool.
Jem good luck with the CB2000 thingy. Device's the "pinch" and have locking pins make me all nervous. What turns me on here though is the explicit devotion to Princess, no cheating now but I scratch my head over that because you never cheated in the first place.
Well Princess is beyond experienced with these toys and what I hope to hear a little about is your next call and how she tortured you with them. My personal fear is that teasing only She can deliver and being trapped in that cage. That would drive me INSANE!
Hmmmm that's probably what drove paulla insane. Did you see that comment she made in Princess's "So cool" post? It is SOOOO much Better NOT to cumm.
::billybear shudders, picks up mittens starts petting the purring cat::
I can't decide if the cb200 scares me more or excites me more. Please keep telling us how that goes.
I wish I had a marathon call so that I too could hear the new mp3. :(
-lbb
*I've listened to all of Princesses MP3s and in my opinion this is the best one She has ever done*
billybear, I couldn't agree with you more! It was awesome how the feeling of her having sooooo much fun came across! By the end, I found myself grinning ear to ear and laughing because it just made me feel so good to hear Princess just cut loose! Wow!
*What turns me on here though is the explicit devotion to Princess*
well, when I first asked Princess to play this game, it was my understanding that cb's were not gonna play a part! lol But true Princesses are allowed to change their minds, and if she wants this, I'm gonna try my best for her, even if it's not easy. I've always said I want her to enjoy what we play at, so here we go! eeeeeeeeeeeek!
*I can't decide if the cb200 scares me more or excites me more. Please keep telling us how that goes.*
hey lbb! I have to tell you... it both scares AND excites me. I have no idea where Princess is gonna take this, but I will be sure to keep everybody informed in this blog.
little bitchass
Post a Comment