Hi everybody! Guest writer time! Last night was the latest in Princess Grace's Tease Time chat events, and I usually try to post a report on it for the benefit of lbb or anyone else who might have missed it. Much to my dismay, I had to leave the chat way too early, so I asked my pal BillyBear to fill me in on the parts I missed. His report was so good, that I asked him if he would take over and write the whole blogpost for this week. In my opinion, BillyBear is the funniest and most creative writer in all these blogspaces, so it's an honor for me to post his account on my blog! So here, for your reading pleasure, is his view of what happened!
Hi All,Well jem is apparently buried in the RealWorld and asked me to write up the TeaseTime entry for last night so that she could get it out in a timely fashion. Now mind you I see things a little differently then most but I'll try and make this just a straight up accounting. Pardon my language - I know I'll get a little worked up here.
Princess was in fine fucking form last night! She brought it, big time!
First before the event started and I always think of these TeaseTimes as 'events' I was in there asking people to vote. I'll always do it, I think of it as a courtesy. If you've ever experienced a TeaseTime then you know, come on admit it, you know you're going to have a great time. A lot of times of late Princess has been tossing in not one but three mp3s along with them. With her "pipes" and chops they are beyond hot!
So as a token of our appreciation I feel we should vote and it's easy. Just go to her blog and vote, it's on the top of the page.
http://psoprincess.blogspot.com/
These events usually have a ten minute or so warm up where folk get to interact with Princess Grace before she begins to uh work - lol. "Work" is inaccurate for one you can tell LOVES what she does so very much. Which is making us all wanty and needy and hard and well horny as hell. Princess's mood appeared to be very playful!
After the initial banter she had us listen to the MP3s in this order:
Come Home to Me (a sissy one)
Anything for Me (a humiliation one)
Do as You're Told (a stroker one)
Now I was a little bitter that she didn't do an earwax one but I rapidly got over it. Each of them are very very good, you can pick what best matches your interest(s) or if you're more of a utility infield pervert like me enjoy all three. "Do as You're Told" actually requires props. THAT was fun!"
Anything for Me" is one where Princess uses her "bossy" voice and is uh very humiliating.
"Come Home to Me" I liked a lot too but I tend to prefer Princess softer - I get yelled at enough at work - lol
The mp3s ended. Her room count climbed as high as 35 if not higher at times. Amazing!
Princess seemed to escalate from domme mode into a super mega bitch mode while everyone was begging to cum (she said something down the lines of, "You didn't think the teasing would stop when the mp3s were over, did you?") She had everyone take Her cock(s) back out, lube up and get to work. With nice slow strokes etc. Wonderful descriptions of how to do it. Then the scary mega bitch talk started. It was scary because of how both incredibly accurate and inaccurate it was at the same time. It was down the lines of, "Your want and need will grow until it consumes you." (accurate) later "Do you think I fucking care?!!" (inaccurate - Princess cares for her pets a great deal) but it fit the tone of her tease perfectly.
Then she said, "Cum for me my pets ... goood boys and gurls" as geysers of sperm erupted across America. If you left early, a pity you missed it!
Pop quiz. Of the two paragraphs above, which is the lie? Hmmmmmm?
::billybear whispers:: the second one! No one was permitted to cum.
My impressions are that this was a phenomenal TeaseTime and Princess was a wonderful ass kicking cock teasing bitch of a hostess.
Sincerely, awesome job Princess!
Her billybear
Thanks, BillyBear! Awesome job yourself!
If anyone hasn't read Billybear's stuff before, I recommend that you go visit his blog and get caught up! But be warned, his blog is dangerously funny, so don't blame me if you have to change your underwear after you read it!
Princess, sorry that I couldn't stay, but what I saw was awesome! The mp3s were fantastic as always, and you had me all needywanty even though I didn't see the whole thing!
little bitchass
2007-02-02
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for your Tease Time post as usual, jemmie. Always a highlight of my blogging journeys.
Im so glad you had a blast in tease time. I know I do so enjoy it...and love when you get all squirmy and wanton. ::giggles:: I also like your recap of the events....to see how it went, seeing it how you did. :-)
Thanks to both billy and jemmie for the update!
-lbb
Post a Comment