2007-02-10

Hi everybody! Here's an update on some stuff that's been going on the last couple of days.

Let's start with Princess Grace's Tease Time. What can I say that hasn't already been said about this week's chat? Things started out pretty well. I was actually early, and was about ready to go into the chatroom when I got an IM from billybear. We chatted for a bit and had some laughs, and then we decided we'd head into the room. Well, the laughs ended there for awhile, because we both soon realized that the Java environment was on the rag, and was gonna be pissy about loading. I tried everything I could think of to get it to load, and from what I was seeing in billybear's IM, things weren't going any better on his end. When 10PM rolled around, I sent a panicked IM to Princess to let her know I couldn't get in. Princess tried valiantly to help, but freaking Java was determined to be a prick about things and nothing we did helped a bit. I told Princess to go ahead with her tease and don't worry, that I'd be in as soon as I could.

This dance went on for over a half hour. I tried over and over, and I think Java picked up on the idea of a tease, because on several occasions, it actually loaded and let me into the login screen. But then it would slow to a crawl and either time out or kick me back to that stupid Java logo. I swear I heard it smirking at me. A couple of times I actually got into the room, but couldn't see anybody. I think I was wearing old Java down and it was weakening finally! Shortly after this, I actually began seeing other users in the room, and they could see me, but I couldn't type anything. Eventually, Java got tired of the game, and I was able to operate normally in the room. Only problem was, Princess was over a half hour into the chat by that time.

When I finally got situated, Princess was making people listen to some mp3s that she had made and posted into her blog. She did 5, and when I got there, she was already up to number 3. I was able to listen to a yummy sissy mp3, and one other partial one. I say partial, because while I was listening to it, I was also gamely trying to follow what Princess was doing in the room.

Princess got started on what was looking like the yummiest tease. At least it seemed very yummy to me because it involved pink wrist and ankle cuffs and a nice pink collar.... mmmmm... We were on our knees, with wrists and ankles cuffed together and Princess proceeded to do what she does best, which was to tease us relentlessly with her body, while enjoying the fact that we couldn't touch anything. She went over to her bed and laid down, and started to touch herself in all the places we were wanting to touch her. I was already sinking deep into the tease when I had to snap out of it and leave to take care of some Realworld business... Damn it! So that was Tease Time for me, left needywanty again, but I totally enjoyed it while I was there. Princess did her usual awesome job, and she performed just as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened at the start. She's a real pro! You can read more accounts of this weeks Tease Time in Princess' blog and billybear's blog.

As for the new mp3s, she has them posted in her blog, and in the Cockcontrol and Sissyschool forums. I'll make it easy for you to find them....

My_sweet_little_kitten.mp3

Cuckold_fantasy_part_2.mp3

Sissy_caught_in_the_act.mp3 (yes I know... until I find a way to fix, you have to log in)

Shrinking_fantasy.mp3

I_am_your_everything.mp3

Now.... I also had a nice chat with Princess in IM, and she was telling me about the Marathon that's happening next weekend. I think she's gonna have some really nice prizes for the ones who call her. Since she is a constant tease, she was being vague about what the prizes were. I tried to interrogate her so I could clue you all in on what they were, but she wouldn't budge. She just told me enough to get me all squirmy, which I think she kinda likes to do sometimes.

Here's what I was able to find out. If you do a 20 minute call with Princess during the Marathon, you get a boob flash! Now how yummy is that???? For an hour long call, you get a really special mp3. For anybody who does a 2 hour call, she's thinking that she "might" do some kinda super duper, knock you on your ass mp3. Can't wait for this one! Everybody better whip out those credit cards, because it sounds like this is gonna be fun!

OK, now this is really cool! As I'm writing this, Princess is all the way up to #2 in the Phone Sex Central ratings. I hope you all are voting as much as you can, because I'd love to see Princess go higher. It would be a really nice way to thank Princess for all the extra effort she puts out to make us feel special. She is a one of a kind Mistress and Lady, and if anybody deserves to be Number 1, it's her. If you feel like you want to show your appreciation, you can vote for her from my Princess Links on the right sidebar of this blog whenever you're here. Not only will you make her happy, you'll make me happy too.

As for me, I had a few funny things happen to me today. It started at the grocery store checkout line. I got "ma'amed" by the checkout girl! What's funny about that is that I was just wearing ugly old boy clothes, and I didn't think I was lookin' very girly. But then later, check this out!

I went to get my nails done at the nail salon I go to every 3 weeks. It was kinda crowded, and I was sitting there waiting, wearing the same clothes as I was earlier at the grocery store. There were two ladies sitting to my left, who seemed to be having a problem with getting a handle on the order they were gonna get worked on. The lady sitting next to me (who obviously had left her glasses at home) asked me if I was next, and I said yes, in my not so girly sounding voice. She turned to the other lady, and completely disregarding the huge audio clue I had just given her, pointed to me and said to the other lady, "she's next". The other lady must've been in a sorta confused state, so the first lady had to explain again that "she" (meaning me) was next in line. Must be my pheromones or something.

I also got worked over pretty good by Miss Tara in the chatroom a few nights ago. She is soooo good at twisting what you really said into something that you didn't educating us all in the proper ways to conduct ourselves in the chatroom. By the time she was done, she had all the Mistresses in the room piling on praising me about how sweetly I welcomed allegedly called Ms Veronica a liar into the group. Now... I never said that believe in accepting personal accolades, but Miss Tara is so good at this, that before long she even had me believing it. Now, Ms Veronica is threatening to get her revenge on thinking of some way to reward me when I least expect it, and she has some demon that I think is gonna help her with it. To put an exclamation mark on my night, Miss Tara gave me such an awesome ass whuppin' that I still have the marks on my butt to prove it. I wish billybear coulda been there to see it. Whenever he's there, there's always a better than average chance that he will irritate Miss Tara enough to get his own ass spanked, and I can go hide in the closet until she forgets that she was even gonna spank me. Where oh where is Princess when I need her to protect meeeee?

Well, it's getting late, so that's it for now.

little bitchass

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, saying that I twisted and manipulated your words would seem to imply that I am a liar. Is THAT what you meant to say, bountiful bouncing bodacious bimbo boobs of pure evil(tm)? You meant to call your beloved Miss Tara a LIAR, and behind her back here in your log, where everyone would see it. Jeez, jemmie, I can't wait to see you in chat again ::limbering up the pink leather paddle::

Little Bitchass said...

Miss Tara! You know that little jemjem would never even entertain the thought of calling you, the always sweet and kind Miss Tara, a liar, especially behind your back and in my blog! I can only think that there was some kind of residual effect from all the problems that Java was having the other night.

Just to be sure, I went back and checked, but I don't see anything there that even remotely looks like I was implying such a heinous thing. Maybe you could take a look again so that you'll be assured that it was only a temporary Java burp of some kind, and not something of evil intent on my part.

little bitchass

BillyBear said...

Hi MsTara! I just finished reading jemmie's posting and I'm not seeing it. She seems very respectful of You. Almost too respectful, perhaps mockingly so but I'm not nearly as nuanced as You are and I may be misreading jem's tone.

But I've scanned the blog closely and can't find any evidence of where jem called you a liar.

But don't let the facts get in the way. You are a Mistress and always right even if You were wrong (which is an impossibility).

So please feel free to limber up the pink leather paddle! jem does love it so ...