2007-02-13

I have a news flash! I took a stroll into the chatroom last night for a quick visit, and even though the delightful and always truthful Miss Tara was there, I escaped without a butt-whuppin"!

It was touch and go for awhile, with Miss Tara explaining to me in that gentle manner of hers that my blog entry had offended her in some way. The first sign of trouble appeared right as I logged in.

"(Icy glare)... hello jem_takenbyPrincessG"...

Rut-roh... This must be some carryover from the blog issue... I tried to explain about the unusual Java glitch that had been causing some residual problems ever since the last Tease Time. I asked her to go look at the post again so she could rest assured that the glitch had disappeared and that there were no longer any problems. But just to be sure, before I asked her, I had asked billybear to check my blog to make sure it was OK, and he said everything was fine.

I think Miss Tara went to take a peek because she went silent for a few minutes, but when she came back, she still seemed a little stressed about something.

"I just read your blog....."

"You think that's pretty clever, don't you?"

Miss Tara, whatever do you mean?

"I can read between the lines!"

hmmmmmm... wonder what went wrong? It worked so well for billybear....

It was about this time that ace came in the room, and obviously feeling the love in the room, got into a giving mood and gave out Valentines Day cookies to the Mistresses. He also had a present for me. I was flabbergasted and opened the box to find a spray bottle inside. Ace said it was a special Boob De-evilizer, and so I sprayed it all over myself to try and head off any further problems that might be caused by my evil eee's.

Well, ace was just a little slow in realizing that he had made a mistake and had given me the Boob Re-evilizer instead.

Super.

Well, Miss Tara began talking with Ms Veronica about how sweet and nice I was, and I decided that this would be a good time to buy both of them some candy. Well, I think I got the wrong kind for Miss Tara, and then compounded my error by not including a pink ribbon "like that nice ace did". Sheeeeesh!

Next thing I know, I hear Miss Tara's now familiar, "Jem... Get over here!"

Yes, Miss Tara? Can I help you with something?

She didn't answer, but with much gentleness and understanding, grabbed me by the throat and squeezed until I was turning blue in appreciation.....

I knew at this point that my ass was about to be grass (which probably excited pothead), but tonydshrimp pulled my ass out of the fire by telling some really stupid jokes, which irritated Miss Tara to the point of letting go of my neck so she could go give tony a nice neck massage too. Problem is, tony is so small, that Miss Tara could only get parts of two fingers around his neck, but that was enough as she brought out a tiny little paddle and "thwip thwip thwipped" tony's shrimpy ass with it. Thanks for those jokes, little crustacean! I owe you one!

While Miss Tara was distracted by the shrimp spanking, Ms Paige entered the room. She is a new Mistress at LDW, and seems very nice. She was about to give out introductory spankings to everybody when I looked at the clock and realized that the curfew that Princess Grace has given me was upon me, so I said my goodnights to the Mistresses and roomies, and skipped out of the room on my way to bed. Sorry, Miss Tara.... hee hee

Princess, thank you sooooo much for the curfew! You saved little bitchass's ass once again!

little bitchass

4 comments:

BillyBear said...

Ya know ... I'm getting pretty darned tired of missing the fun!

Sounds like a great time jem!

MissTara said...

I suggest that you stop assuming that what fools billy will get you off the hook with ME, bodacious bimbo boobs. Just because I was busy giving shrimpy and lesslee their first spankings doesn't mean that I don't have plenty paddle left for you.

And what is this about me choking you? I grab you by the scruff of the neck and this is choking you? More lies. More lies.

I'm beginning to think you were handing out stale leftover candy from last year as an attempt to BRIBE the lovely Ms Veronica and I. ACE is a class act. THIN MINTS and pink ribbons. FRESH thin mints.

It's too bad billy wasn't there to take some of the heat... I mean, to share your miser...well, to be part of the fun! Yeah. A care bear would have made everything freakin great.

Little Bitchass said...

*Just because I was busy giving shrimpy and lesslee their first spankings doesn't mean that I don't have plenty paddle left for you.*

Miss Tara... I think I found this to be true last night. Ouchies!

*I grab you by the scruff of the neck and this is choking you? More lies. More lies.*

Well, I have a congenital defect which left me with a very thin airway in my neck, and it doesn't take all that much to cut off my air. But even so, your fingernails were kinda digging into my windpipe pretty hard.

*you were handing out stale leftover candy from last year as an attempt to BRIBE the lovely Ms Veronica and I. ACE is a class act. THIN MINTS and pink ribbons. FRESH thin mints.*

OK... I'm heading out now in a search for fresh Thin Mints... Can't make a good bribe attempt with stale cookies, now can I?

*It's too bad billy wasn't there to take some of the heat... I mean, to share your miser...well, to be part of the fun!*

Well I'm glad he showed up last night, or things might've gone even worse for me than they did. That is, if there could be anything worse than getting MsVeronica Spider fangs sunk into you....

little bitchass

Anonymous said...

No problem jemmie, I'm glad I could throw myself on the proverbial hand grenade for you.

Not to seem ungallant or anything, but *owie owie owie* next time...you're on your own!

However, now I have these really cool padded shorts for the post-thwipping phase of chats. I can see this will be an excellent investment...