Well, the anticipation builds... I posted a few days ago about how Princess Grace and I are playing a game that involves her sending me a package in the mail that contains stuff that she thinks will be fun to use during my calls to her. Princess has been delighting in teasing me about what will be in the package, and making me squirm by thinking about it.
Yesterday, I got an IM from Princess, and she asked me for the address that I wanted "the box" sent to. OK... before, I was anticipating it... now that I knew she was about to ship it, the anticipation ramped up a few more notches, and I started getting nervous.
Suddenly, Princess's defenses cracked, and she actually told me one of the items that she was sending me. I'm not sure if I should say exactly what it is, except that it's an article of her clothing that she holds very dear. Oh yummy.... I should tell you what it is, but no no no!
So, there was a snowstorm forecast for today in Princess's area, so she ran right out and shipped the box so it could get here by Saturday. She has good reason to want me to have it on Saturday, because we're planning on doing a call during the marathon, and she wants me to open the box while I have her on the phone. She says I'm gonna freak when I open it.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
Princess then made a special trip to her shipping facility and came back about a half hour later, saying that the box has been shipped, and she gave me the tracking number so I could know when to look for it. OK... now it's real... Box is in the mail to me... Now I'm excited, squirmy, antsy, and scared all at the same time! Oh Gawwwd....
Do you all see what a wonderful Mistress Princess Grace can be? I know I do......
little bitchass
2007-02-14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I sooooo can't wait till you get to open your box!!!! You are going to just....love it, hate it, want it, be scared of some...its going to be sooooo wonderful. I sooo can't wait. ::giggles::
What am I gonna hate??? What am I gonna be scared of? What? What? What????? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
Your nervous little bitchass
A monitor blinks on in billybear labs
psssst jem! Over here! It's me, your anus, from the future! I just wanted to tell you before you shove something else inside me to shut me up that ... that ...
I like it jem! I looovvvee it!
The things She makes me do ... makes us do! Yummy!!!
You're THE 'dirty girl' now jem!
OH! This is important! Beware the jfkajk
The monitor cuts to static, blinks out
Post a Comment