2007-03-21

The debut of Midnight Madness was last night in the main chatroom. I just wanted to do a quickie post to congratulate Princess Grace and Ms Kate on a job well done! You both were fantastic, and I think Midnight Madness is gonna take off and do really well!

I had a really great time, and it looked to me like all of the other chatters were enjoying it as well. The two Chatresses were in fine form, and a lot of the hour was spent playing a little game that involved answering questions about the Hosts, and a choice of two very yummy prizes was offered! I got lucky, and I ended up winning in a squeaker. To win the very first game on the very first night of Midnight Madness is a real honor for me.

The prize was the choice of either a pair of Ms Kates panties, or a free 10 minute call with the two Mistresses. I knew right away what prize I would choose. I decided to take the call. I think a few of the roomies thought I made a bad decision, but my thinking was this:

First of all. Princess is my Mistress, and I will jump at any chance for a call with her, and having Ms Kate on the call with her is sure to be fun! (I think both Mistresses are already rubbing their hands together at the prospect of having a caged up bitchass to torment).

Second, Ms Kate's panties would be a nice addition to any sissy's wardrobe, but any panties that make it into my panty draw are gonna get worn. Well, Ms Kate wears all those yummy little string bikinis and thongs, and ever since Princess locked me into the CB2000, I can't wear skimpy little treasures like those anymore until I get let out. So the decision was actually an easy one for me.

I'm gonna close now and go study the Mistress's blogs "as hard as I can" to prepare for the next Midnight Madness.

Princess Grace and Ms Kate, thank you so much for having me at this event. It was a wonderful night. Can't wait for the next one!

little bitchass

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jem!! Sorry I missed it, but your right, a call with BOTH mistress and you being locked up Wow! I think they got the best deal of the night. I would sure like to sit in on that strategy meeting. Great job on the win!

Kc

Little Bitchass said...

*I would sure like to sit in on that strategy meeting.*

KC... You don't mean....... Mistresses have strategy meetings before these calls?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

little bitchass

BillyBear said...

To win the very first game on the very first night of Midnight Madness is a real honor for me.

::rolls eyes:: Oh your going to be even more insufferable now aren't-cha :-)

Seriously though I thought it was beyond cool that you won jemmie!

So when is the call? As you know both ladies have those darned electric flyswatters.

I disagree Kc. Jem got the best deal of the night, hands down! I've had the pleasure of speaking to both ladies and I mourn for my caged friend jem's sanity. I look forward to months of spoon feeding her after this encounter. I'm grateful lbb has volunteered to change her diapers, that was very nice of him.

It sure was a fun as hell evening! I'm glad I could be there for part of it and there was a rare ace sighting too! Hurry home ace!

Lady Kate said...

Ohhhhhhhh Jem jem :) You was a sure joy to have in the chat :) You guys are the reason we are here :)

Ms Kate

Little Bitchass said...

*Ohhhhhhhh Jem jem :) You was a sure joy to have in the chat :) You guys are the reason we are here :)*

Awwwww... thank you so much, Ms Kate! You're making little bitchass blush!

*I've had the pleasure of speaking to both ladies and I mourn for my caged friend jem's sanity*

billybear... I've been getting my affairs in order, because I think after this call, I won't have any sanity left to mourn for...

little bitchass

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning the prizw. Can't wait to hear about the call. You definately chose the right prize in my opinion.

PSO Goddess said...

Well all I can say, after last night doing not one but 2, two Mistress calls with Miss Kate...your in sooo much trouble. lmao Oh My god....I need to go write about them in My own blog, but I can say, Miss Kates moans are out of this worlds. ::giggles:: Mmmmm.....My inner lesbo is coming out. lmao

Little Bitchass said...

*You definately chose the right prize in my opinion.*

I think I did too, lbb.... but see below..... OMG!


*your in sooo much trouble. lmao Oh My god*

EEEEEEEK! Princess... you're trying to scare your poor wittle bitchass!


little bitchass

PSO Goddess said...

Hmm pantysue was not scared....m was not scared.....but then again they could stroke. lmao Oh but they were not the only ones touching...lmaooooo

Little Bitchass said...

*but then again they could stroke. lmao Oh but they were not the only ones touching...lmaooooo*

hmmmmm Princess.... it's beginning to look like you're not planning on letting me out for this call.... isn't there some rule somewhere that says that "all pets on lockdown must be let out to collect contest winnings????" And I have one thing to say on that last part.... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Your sweating little bitchass

Lady Kate said...

Ohhhhhhhh I am so looking forward to this :)Princess has almost a purrrrrrrrrr with that sexy kitten voice :) yum yum :)

Ms Kate :)