The Fast is Over! Princess is Baaaaaackkk!
What a night! I spent Day 19 in Princess Grace's cage and She was back in fine form last night at Tease Time, and it seems like She has shaken off any ill effects left over from Her fast. She came into the room and said hello, and then disappeared. Everyone was looking for the most likely suspect, Killer Jimmy, but he was nowhere to be seen. Eventually Princess showed back up, apologizing for being late, but we all knew She had been taking a few last wistful looks at the muscleheaded jocks on one of Her fitness videos.
Greetings were exchanged all around, and after Billybear forced Princess to sign a contract agreeing that She would take his call tonight, we moved on to discuss Princess' newest fetish... CHARTS! That's right, charts.... Princess has become a Mean Cockteasing Motherfucking Princess Chart Bitch. Her inner Chart Geekette has cum to life, and now She uses charts to track every aspect of Her Life. She even has one set up to track whenever She orgasms. This might sound like small potatoes, but Princess has a devious reason for doing this. She has somehow convinced Her boytoy to agree to stay locked up in Her cage until She reaches some predetermined number of ogasms, at which point She will let him out. The suspicious part of this is that Princess gets to pick the number and also picks when She wants to cum. There was some talk of making me participate, but She has so far not told me specifically yes or no. Even if yes, I take comfort in the fact that She cums over a thousand times a day, and unless She chooses a number that even Einstein would have trouble comprehending, then She should reach the magic number in a pretty short time.
And in another bit of disturbing lockup news, Miss Tara has embarked on a campaign to get Princess to send Her my keys as a prezzie on Her August 19th birthday. She even sent Princess a special birthday prezzie to grease the skids a little. If Miss Tara ever gets ahold of my keys, I am in deep doodoo, because She has been known to forget about people She has locked up for over 6 months at a time. To make matters worse, the keys may not even be in workable condition after She's done with them, because She threatened to make earrings out of them, and I think She means casting them in plastic. But this is all beside the point. I have a signed contract with Princess right here, where it clearly states that the KEYS will be held by MsGrace ONLY, and that terms and conditions of this contract may only be changed by mutual consent between Ms Grace and..... wait a minute! Where did my name go? When I signed this thing it said "between Ms Grace and Little Bitchass"..... Now it just says "may only be changed by Ms Grace"... Princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We'll have to settle that later I guess, but first, back to Tease Time... Princess recorded 3 new MP3s for the chat and after a few minor technical difficulties, had everybody listening to Her awesome voice, which is a sensual tease all in itself. The MP3s were:
http://www.mindfucktress.com/Summer_School.mp3 http://www.mindfucktress.com/The_Confession.mp3 http://www.mindfucktress.com/BodyWorship_101.mp3
If you didn't get a chance to listen to these last night during the chat, better do it now before Princess takes them down or moves them to someplace where you will never find them again. But as always, remember while you listen, as Her voice carries you deeper and deeper, NO CUMMIES, DAMMIT!
After the MP3s had done their devilish work, Princess finished out the hour by effortlessly flicking teases this way and that, to one needywanty guest after another, custom fit to each chatter's particular fantasies. How She is able to remember everyone's fantasies so well I'm not quite sure, but you only have to watch Her do it once and you will see what an amazing Goddess my Mistress is. Princess Grace, welcome back from Your fast, and thank You for another great evening at Tease Time! Now can I get out?
I wuvs ya!
little bitchass
2007-06-22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Now can I get out?
no
after Billybear forced Princess to sign a contract agreeing that She would take his call tonight
Forced?! Forced Princess Grace??? LMAOOOOO - I was SO HAPPY she was gonna be around and wanted to talk to me :-)
Princess' newest fetish... CHARTS!
She is such a geek about it! 'billybear let me show you this pivot table of my orgasms vs. number of days jem will be caged. 300 days? No, that's not right, too low - give me a sec.'
She's sooo cuute about it!
MsTara getting your keys? Hmmmmm. roboMittens run a probability matrix on that, export it to Excel and send it to Princess.
I do think ring earrings would look good on Princess or MsTara but I'm kinda doubting Princess will give up your keys. They could melt down your keys to make them or bend them into interesting shapes!
It was a great TeaseTime, thanks for the fun and the MP3s Princess!
Hey the charts were not MY idea...but it can be fun. lmao I am emjoying seeing the number of times I cum listed right there day after day. Knowing so many others are just locked away, not able to even get one. ::giggles::
*kissies*
Princess Grace
Knowing so many others are just locked away, not able to even get one.
Pssssst, jem, I think She's talking about you!
Post a Comment