2007-06-18

Some Freaky Friday News! Welcoming a New Coven Member...

I'm going to switch up a little from my normal report on this weekend's Freaky Friday and instead, fill you in on a major change that occurred.

As you know, Ms Veronica has not attended the last few Freaky Friday chats, because she had gotten involved in the seduction and corruption of an Irish priest that she met during her stay at the Succubus Retreat. Well, it seems that this corruption has turned into a fulltime job, and so regretfully, Ms Veronica has decided not to return to Freaky Friday. We are all sorry to see her go, and will sorely miss the power of her Spider Venom, but we all wish her the best in whatever new Dark Duties she undertakes.

That being said, I'm happy to announce that Ms Tara has agreed to join the Coven, and she made her first official appearance on Friday night. All of you Innocents had better join High Priestess Miz Ava, Steph (Pit Boss) Marie, and I in welcoming her to our little family the next time you see her. It would also be wise to show her the proper respect, because besides being a very powerful Witch, she can also spank your ass right off of you. Believe me, I know! And if you don't believe me, ask billybear.

I'm not sure if it was a coincidence or not, but we had one of the biggest turnouts ever for a Freaky Friday chat. I wasn't watching the room count all that closely, but a couple of times I noticed that there were at least 30 in the room when I looked. I think some of those were from Ms Tara's fan club, which included most of billybear's family and even his crooked lawyer. The small blue bear brought them along to play on Miz Ava's sympathies and try to wangle him a stay of his upcoming execution. I don't know why he felt he had to bring his lawyer along, but if that shyster tries to bring any kind of legal action against us, it'll be the sorriest day of his life. I don't care if he was Hunter Thompsons lawyer, you just don't mess around with a Coven of Witches. He's gonna have a hard time concentrating on the case when he realizes that he is developing a new boil or running sore on his cock every 5 minutes, while he still has a cock that is.....

The ever elusive lbb showed up and promptly joined the wrong side by encouraging billybear to defy Miz Ava's every wish. I think he even provided a ride to the chat for billybear's mom and dad. I don't hold that against lbb though, because I believe he had been driven partially mad by a bad case of Princess Grace withdrawal that occurred during her fast. He gets extra sympathy from me on that, because he was not the only one.

Steph had made an improvement to the cover on The Pit, but it still needs to be tuned up a little. Seems that as fast as I was tossing people in, they were popping right back out again, so Steph, you need to get that thing fixed before next week's chat.

The action moved fast and furious, and the Witches and their apprentices were working hard to keep everybody in line. My whip got a workout and I need to add a few nails to the end by next week in case we have a repeat of this weeks bad behavior. I'm pretty sure that all that's needed is a little incentive to keep the Innocents behaving. Between Miz Ava's and Ms Tara's unholy spells and spankings, Pit Boss Steph's continued improvements to The Pit's burners, and my whip and lightning-fast boots, we will not have a repeat of this week's Symphony of Disrespect.

So once again, welcome to the Coven Ms Tara, because after what we witnessed this past Friday, we will be needing much more of the type of discipline that you are so adept at providing.

See you next Friday, and you all had better be good! I mean it!

Corruptrix

4 comments:

Ace said...

Great report! I gotta make it back over there one of these Fridays!

*sets some witch shaped cookies on the doorstep for the bitchass*

BillyBear said...

fill you in on a major change that occurred

You grew a pair of raisins and will face the Dread BillyBear unaided in combat, in the Arena of Incredible Weirdness? No, even though now that you bear The Mark of the Billy (which won't come out by the way) after I stabbed you (gently and with great understanding, I am a professional after all) once again you went running to mommy Ava.

Surely it's not something as banal as the corruption of another Priest? Oh, it is. What is it with those Irish accents that lays you Ladies low?

MsTara's on board. YAY! nervous giggle, wrings paws She sure was filled with blood lust that night. Yep MsTara the chaos got right on top of you didn't it? "Kill the pig!" sheesh. Whatever happened to TeaTime Tara and pass the scones wont you my dear?

MsAva sure had her hands full didn't she? I show up with just a few of my relatives and all hell breaks loose. You would think MsAva would like all hell breaking loose on FreakyFriday but nooooo. Innocent, trusting hell raisers such as myself get our asses stapled shut for no good reason and dunked in bourbon (which lbb helpfully pointed out wont ignite directing MsAva to something a little stronger, so, like with all my friends, allegiances depend on which way the wind blows.

::billy quickly jots down a note about asking subby friends to cover his back in the chatroom. "Oh yeah I got your back billybear" rolls eyes::

you all had better be good! I mean it!

What? What?!!! Don't you mean 'evil' instead of 'good' or 'bad' at least? What are you, Glinda the Good Corruptrix of the North? Maybe MsAva ought to run a deeper background check on you.

Is that why you wear those massive boots, to hide your goody-two-shoes, hmmmm?

Anonymous said...

No one messes with my little bear! Who do you think taught him how to make pixie's eat lead?

Stephanie Marie said...

The Lady Protectress will have an unlimited supply of staples amongst other things Friday night!