2007-06-27

Monday night I had an unexpected chance to call Princess Grace...


So as soon as I found out, I sent an IM to Princess to see if She might be able to squeeze me in. I was in Day 23 of my latest lockup in Her cage, and hadn't had a chance to talk by phone since before She went on that awful fast of Hers. I knew I didn't have a chance in hell of getting out of Her cage, since She still has both of the keys, but I also knew that I needed to hear Her voice in my ear in the worst way.

When Her usual starting time arrived, I began waiting for the IM from Her that would signal me that She would be able to take my call. Waiting for these IMs is the most difficult part of this calling process for me. When you are in a needywanty condition like I was, the minutes seem like hours, but this just goes to show what a strong hold Princess has on me.

The time got later and later, with no IM, and my window to call was getting smaller and smaller, when all of a sudden an IM from Her popped up! Just seeing that small orange window at the bottom of my screen with Her name in it is like waking up on Christmas morning and seeing the presents under the tree for the first time. I opened the message window and saw Her pretty pink script...

"hi there honey"

And from there, the fun was on!

I'm not gonna give many details of what we talked about on this call, because so much of it was of a personal nature. We got each other caught up on so many of the things that had been going on in our lives since we last talked. We chatted and vented about our problems to each other, and as usual, we also laughed and laughed and laughed. Instead of the usual big "pounce", in this call, Princess was mixing in teases and "mini-pounces" whenever I least expected it. Of course, since I was locked up and couldn't touch or feel anything, all I could do was to sit there and experience the wonderful feelings that come from being wrapped around Her finger. She's teasing, and you're absolutely helpless to do anything about it. And the best part of this is that SHE knows you're helpless too, and She LOVES it! I'll give you an example of one of Her "mini-pounces"...

We had been talking earlier about how my lockup was going, and whether or not She might just feel charitable and maybe let me out of Her cage by the time my birthday rolls around next month. Later after we had somehow gotten onto the topic of ruined orgasms, she comes up with this little gem...

"How about this? Maybe I will let you out for your birthday, but just let you have one ruined orgasm, and then back in the cage you go? How would you like that, sweetie?"

As soon as She would push one of my buttons like this, Her cage would tighten. What was I supposed to say to that? She has never done the "ruined orgasm" thing with me, and I have no idea how it would feel to have to go back into Her cage right away afterwards. I suspect it would be pretty frustrating, but after 23 days in lockup, your mind works a little differently. All this needy pet could see was the chance of at least getting out and feeling something for a change, and so I said,

"Princess, please just let me out, and You can do anything You want"

Uh oh... not quite the usual "I'll do anything for You" statement, but still pretty dangerous now that I look back on it. And then after the pounce, it would be back to conversation, letting the cage return to it's normal size until the next one. Actually, and I'm just realizing this as I write, what She was doing was keeping me "on the edge", but not in the same way that She would if I had access to my poor trapped little clitty. My Mistress REALLY knows what She is doing, and She does it soooo well.

So we talked and laughed. Both about Realworld and about my many fantasies, and She would push my buttons HARD every few minutes, and even though I was getting no physical feelings of touching, She soon had me sinking down into the now familiar territory of subspace. I think She has a room in subspace reserved with my name on it, as many times as She has sent me there. But I LOVE visiting there for Princess Grace whenever I get the chance.

The time flew by. Princess then pulled out Her lesson plan, and decided that I needed some homework. Now, She normally does not give me a lot of homework, but this night She made up for lost time and gave me quite a few assignments. I'm not going to tell you all of them, but I'll share a devious little one that you might enjoy hearing about. Maybe you won't, I don't know, but I don't care, because I enjoyed it!

For work the next day, I had to put on smallest and tightest pair of panties I owned over Her caged clitty, and then a tight pair of pantyhose over those. I was to dress in my normal workclothes on top of that, but She told me I wasn't allowed to wear any boy socks over the pantyhose. This would make me have to worry all day that my co-workers might catch a glimpse of my hose covered ankles if I sat wrong and the legs of my jeans rode up. The only color pantyhose I normally have in my drawer are black (which could almost pass as sheer mens socks), or suntan, which you might think looks like you have on no socks at all but believe me it doesn't! I also have a pair of pantyhose in a lace rose pattern and some white thigh highs for special occasions, but didn't think to tell Her about those during the call. Good thing, because She was not gonna make this easy. I asked her what color pantyhose She wanted me to wear...

"Oh sweetie... the suntan of course!"

That little statement sent little chills up and down my spine and Her cage dropped a few sizes, but at least She didn't make me wear a bra to work like She did the last time. She asked me if I had a camisole though, and I'll bet if I had one I'd be wearing that too. Oh, and I almost forgot the lipgloss... She asked me if I had any, and I would've been wearing that too if I did...

Then She dropped another assignment on me...

"Hmmmmm.. what else? I know.... do you stay at work to eat your lunch and where you can walk around during your lunch hour?"

"Yes Princess"

"Good!"

::giggle::

"OK My bitchass, you're gonna take the Aneros toy to work along with your lube, and during your lunchbreak, you're gonna take them in the restroom with you and put in the Aneros and leave it in for a half hour. Then walk around as much as you can to enjoy the feelings. Just be careful whenever you sit down."

::giggles::

"Let's see.... and thinking of that, I want you to shop for a new toy.."

OMG.... I'm not gonna tell you yet what toy it was, but She described it to me in detail, and I'm sure you'll know soon enough what it is, because Princess will no doubt have me tell you after She makes me play with it.

"Yes Princess... I'll start looking for that...."

There were a few more homework assignments given out, but those are a secret.... sorry... but I'll tell you that any homework assignment from Princess is always fun and exciting, even if it is also a little bit scary or humiliating.

"neener neener neener!"

After the homework assignments were given out and discussed, and we talked and laughed a little more, it was decided that it was getting late and that I should probably catch a few hours of sleep before going to work in the morning, and so this is where the call ended. Princess, I don't remember what it was that made You laugh so hard that You couldn't catch your breath that one time, but I'm sorry and I hope You don't hold that against me next time. OK, never mind... anything that You want to hold against me is fine with me!

And so, I can only say that my calls with Princess Grace are SOOO damned enjoyable, it really doesn't matter if there is any actual touch play involved or not. She can easily take you places that you wouldn't believe just by knowing what your hot buttons are and using that awesome voice of Hers. They don't call Her "The Mindfucktress" for nothing. She has such amazing talents and I guess you just have to experience a call with Her to understand just how good She really is at this.

Princess, I had a fantastic time with You, and I hope You did too. I can't wait for the next call already! Hopefully, I'll be out of Your cage for the next one. I will be out of Your cage, right? (hint hint)

This little pet sure wuvs You lots!

little bitchass


P.S. As a bonus, I have to tell you something that happened during my homework assignment at work. First, even though I was a bit worried about people seeing my ankles if I crossed my legs without thinking about it, that didn't happen. The tightness of the panties and pantyhose over Princess' cage made it very hard to cross my legs without knowing about it (and every time I did I thought of my Princess, BTW) , and adding the Aneros to the mix made crossing my legs impossible anyway. But I have to say that walking around in the Aneros was made much more enjoyable than ever because the tight panties and hose held it in place really tight, and the fabric moved the toy around whenever I made any walking movements.

I put in the Aneros right after eating, and had about 45 minutes before we were going to interview an applicant for a job. That would give me a half hour of wearing it and then plenty of time to take it out and clean everything up. It didn't quite work out that way...

The applicant showed up early.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

So, guess what? Bitchass had to sit (gingerly I might add) through the whole hourlong interview with the Aneros in place. It sure was a trip trying to concentrate on the questions and answers, instead of on the Aneros. And I thought of You a LOT during the interview, Princess!

Geeesh!

5 comments:

BillyBear said...

Waiting for these IMs is the most difficult part of this calling process for me. When you are in a needywanty condition like I was, the minutes seem like hours, but this just goes to show what a strong hold Princess has

::hurried, pounding feet come waddling apace::

Shut up shut up SHUT UP!!!!

oh geesh

::billybear turns eastward::

Princess, jem is babbling nonsense again. Of course waiting for Your IMs during a call setup is nothing but exquisite bliss and not time slowed to a stop agonizing seconds dragging into hours of desperate want and need. We know how You HATE that!

Nervous giggle, wrings paws, GLARES at jem

jem you didn't mention it (surprisingly - running river mouth) but did you ever take the darned aneros out? Or has it fused and is now part of you?

little_giselle said...

no camisoles? poor gurl ...

Lucky Pet said...

In my opinion I think being locked away and ruining orgasms are two huge things that can be given to a Mistress. Unfortunately,I cannot do the lockdown. I have mentioned before that I am a little jealous that you can. I can however, do the ruined orgasms and I have to admit that I enjoy doing it. It is so difficult to let go and make yourself miss out on that pleasure just because someone tells you to. I hope that Princess allows you to serve her in this manner. I am doubly jealous of you being locked up, let out to ruin an orgasm for her and then being locked up again.

Little Bitchass said...

*no camisoles? poor gurl ...*

No worries, giselle! The problem is being rectified and I also picked up a cami top during my shopping trip (which I'm not telling anybody about...LOL) on Saturday.

*did you ever take the darned aneros out?*

Of course I did! It was a little late coming out, but Princess didn't say it was a permanent addition. And stop trying to instigate!

little bitchass

Little Bitchass said...

*I hope that Princess allows you to serve her in this manner.*

Well lucky, if she does choose to do this I will obviously go along with whatever she wants, and I'll enjoy giving it up for her.

But after only cumming a couple of times in the last 4 months, for my own selfish reasons I'd prefer to play the new chart game she's considering that she told us about in the chatroom. You know, the one where she makes you cum whenever her chart says to, and it could be at any time and as many times a day as the chart says. That sounds like so much more fun than "one cummie and lock back up game". LOL

little bitchass