2008-02-02

Is It Still Thursday? I Didn't Think So...

OK, so it's Saturday... I know... but if it WAS still Thursday, I'd say,

Tonight, the Stroke Princess "graced" us with Her presence in the Community Kink Chatroom for Her weekely hosted chat, Tease Time. Princess has been slowly recovering from some kind of bug, but if She was still feeling any ill effects, She sure didn't show it. Princess would have to be on Her deathbed to miss or even give less than 100% of Herself to these chats.

Everyone was happy to see Ms Grace when She came in, and there was even a contingent of other LDW Mistresses there, anxious to participate with Her in Her chat. Even Ms Ally was there, although She was kinda quiet, prolly because She had Her hands full with the everyday running of the LDW Empire. It used to be that Tease Time was pretty much a solo effort on Princess' part, but now, each week there seems to be more and more other Mistresses coming in to watch. Just goes to show you how well thought of Princess is in these parts!

After everyone finished exchanging greetings, except for me that is, since Princess missed my twirl ::roll::, we all launched into a freewheeling chat. To be honest, because there were so many different conversations going on all at once, the chat was very hard for me to follow, and I really can't recall everything that got talked about. We talked a little about how Princess had been knocked for a loop by that mean ol' flu bug, and everyone was ecstatic that She has recovered and is back to work taking calls and doing Tease Time for us.

There were some pantysniffers in the crowd tonight, believe it or not... and the topic rolled around to that sometimes pungent pasttime for awhile, with everyone getting their licks in. With the other Mistresses in attendance along with all of us pervs, it made for a nice balance of sniffers and sniffees in the room. We had to keep holding back WolverBilly, because he kept trying to sniff Princess' panties, and his razor sharp claws could've spelled disaster for Ms Grace's intimate parts. He was forgetting one important thing about Ms Grace though, because it's well known that She only wears panties for the most special of occasions. She prolly won't even wear them at our upcoming wedding.

Speaking of which, I also found out from Princess during Tease Time, that the new prophet I told you about in the previous post had made yet another bold prognostication to Her. He predicted that he, Pantysue, and myself, would be making a road trip up to see Princess Grace on the prophet's birthday. (I think it was on the prophet's birthday... maybe it was Princess' birthday, but you get the picture...) Only problem was, he seemed to get a little squeamish thinking about all the nonstop girltalk that would be going on in the car, and so he decided that he'd be better off flying, and we could drive and meet him at Princess Castle. I'm thinking that the real reason is that Pantysue's perfume might be a little too strong for him.

Steph Marie came in, looking to see if her crew of nanites was making any headway on turning WolverBilly's fur a bright shade of fushia. The lighting in the room wasn't the best, but a few of us were pretty sure that some patches of his fur were looking a tiny bit pinkish. We'll just have to wait and see how this develops.

Princess made 3 new MP3s and brought them with Her tonight. Those Jello Shots will get rid of a scratchy throat every time! It was too bad I was having trouble with the computer and only was able to listen to the first one all the way through. I went into the future and straightened the problem out on Saturday, and listened to the other two before coming back here to Thursday to resume this report. (Geesh... how do I get myself into these situations?)

The first MP3 was called "Cucks Slut Wife", and was about a hubby who is a little upset at his wife because of some interesting text messages he found on her phone. I'm sure from reading the title, you have an idea what the messages were about. mmmmmmmm....

The next MP3 was called "The Test", and was about a guy who is tested by his girlfriend's sister. This one made me soooo squirmy thinking of Princess in a sexy skirt and pantyhose... OMG this one was hot!

And last but certainly not least, the third MP3 was called "Taking Away More". This one, which was this writer's favorite (maybe for painfully obvious reasons), was about a guy who gave his girlfriend complete control over everything he did, and it turned out to be a "be careful what you wish for" scene. After this, I'd NEVER in a million years give anybody total control!

As the chat wound down towards it's conclusion, a troublemaker by the name of Black_Flagg came into the room. He'd heard somewhere that my distant cousin Zorak from the insect side of my family was in town, looking to possibly relocate here from Egglanta. Zorak's pretty famous around the entertainment world because he used to have a job as The Bandleader on Space Ghost's talk show, "Space Ghost Coast To Coast". He's pretty much of a wiseguy for a bug, and he's usually pretty disagreeable to be around. We ARE sorta family though, so I left the room to go make a phonecall, and within a few minutes, Cousin Zorak barged in, wanting a piece of that Flagg guy. It was about to get ugly, but Flaggy developed a leak in his shower and had to run and take care of that, so as it turned out there would be no bloodshed tonight at Tease Time. This is a good thing, because Princess gets a funny gleam in Her eye whenever She sees blood on somebody.

Oh, speaking of Cousin Zorak, while I was writing this, I found a picture in our family album of him sitting on the set of the Space Ghost show with his little nephew Raymond and I dug it out to show you. Take a look and see if you can spot the family resemblance...


And so, that's the Tease Time Report for this week. Tune in again next week so I can write more about how much I wuvs my way cool Mistress, the Mindfucktress Extraordinaire, the Stroke Princess, Ms Grace!

See you all next time! Now it's time for my medication.

little bitchass

7 comments:

Lucky Pet said...

I have been trying to comment on this post since Friday.

Thanks for the TT update!

Anonymous said...

I'll be back for you my mandible endowed bug!

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Zorak calls her husband on the phone. "Time to come home sweety. I have a surprise for you."

Anonymous said...

*Mrs. Zorak calls her husband on the phone. "Time to come home sweety. I have a surprise for you."*

Yes dear... I'll..... Heyyyyy... wait a minute! Didn't I bite your head off last week when you tried to eat me after sex?

zorak

BillyBear said...

Tonight, the Stroke Princess "graced" us with Her presence ...

GROAN Permission to SLAP jem in a manner she wont enjoy Princess?

Oh geesh there's another clever play on words!

Shing!

After this, I'd NEVER in a million years give anybody total control!

wolverBilly strolls over and RIPS the Order of ANYTHING! patch off of jem's sash! You disgust me! You must once again endure 'the gauntlet of begging' if you want this back!

MissTara said...

GROAN Permission to SLAP jem in a manner she wont enjoy Princess?>>

Is it possible to slap our little bodacious bouncing bimbo boobed bug in a way she won't enjoy?

PSO Goddess said...

No Miss Tara it is not...she likes it any which way you give it to her...UNLESS it is billybear handing it out. LMAOOOOOO