I'd been a little down the past couple of weeks. It'd been wayyyy too long since my last phonecall with the Stroke Princess, and before I could get the next call arranged, something happened in RealWorld that had largely closed my window of opportunity to call. We had originally planned for a call next weekend, and Princess was going to decide what She wanted to do to me during the call. But fate intervened, and the calling window got flung wide open a week early, so I scrambled to get ahold of Princess to try and arrange the call. I couldn't reach Her on Friday night, and it was beginning to look bad for Saturday night as well. I really started to think that my opportunity was wasted when midnight came and went, and still no word from Ms Grace.
In my last IM of many to Her that day, I had told Her that I would be able to do the call at any time of the night, it didn't matter how late, and I left my home and cell numbers so She could wake me up if I fell asleep. I've never had a wake-up call from Princess before, but I understand that She enjoys catching you in that "I just woke up and I'm stupid" state. Eventually, I got a short IM from Princess letting me know that a call was running long, and wanting to know how long was I gonna be up.
Now, as needy for a call that I had been for the past week, I wasn't about to tell Her that I was going to bed and we'd have to reschedule for next weekend, so I told Her I'd be ready any time as long as it was TONIGHT! And so, I played around on the computer for another hour or two, and was about to go lay down for a nap, when I was startled by the ringing of the phone. Sure enough, Princess was on the line. Never a doubt!
We had a lot of catching up to do on things, and talked a lot about blogs, prezzies, Her vacation plans, and also the newest thing, Talkshoe, which I mentioned in my last Tease Time Report. Eventually we got around to the play part of the call. Now, if you think that Princess Grace ever forgets anything you tell Her, just get that idea out of your head right now. In the week before we settled on when I was gonna call Her, I had mentioned to Her that it had been so long since we had last played, that I kinda felt like I was slipping away from Her (which was a stupid thing to think, I know, but that's what happens when I don't call in awhile). Don't make this mistake or I guarantee that you will pay for it.
Since Princess had not had any time to plan where She wanted to go with me, She fell back on what She knew (ie: everything) about my kinks and interests, no matter how insignificant they might've seemed when I mentioned them to Her. And so, next thing I know, I'm being shown a really scary looking pair of locking ballet boots, and being told to order them. If you've never seen these boots before, they look like this:

When the subject of ballet boots had come up in the past, we had both talked about how sexy they looked, and how it looked almost impossible to stand up in them, let alone walk in them. Princess had joked that She should make me get a pair and wear them for all my calls. That way, if She sent me to the bedroom to get a toy, or to the kitchen for some ice, I might just have to crawl through the house to do it. That image made me roar with laughter. That is, until She told me to buy them NOW!
Super...
Then, Princess took what I had told Her about slipping away, and turned it squarely back against me. She started talking about the cage. yes, "the cage", the dreaded CB2000 from Hell... the same one that was my pink plastic prison for 78 days near the end of last year. Princess came right out and tried to get me to admit that I wanted to get back into it again. Now this may surprise you, and I thought it might surprise Princess too...
"Ummm.. no, Princess, I can't lie to You, I really don't want to wear it..."
To be honest, my answer had surprised me. But She wasn't surprised in the least! As a matter of fact, She fucking laughed at me!
"I'm not surprised, honey" ::giggles:: "Nobody who has been locked up for as long as you were wants to get back into the cage again."
"But thinking of that, you've been free for a long time, and since I don't want you slipping away from Me any more, I think you need to wear something physical that will keep giving you little reminders of your Mistress. The collar does that, so does the tattoo, but there's nothing quite like a cage to keep Me on your mind, night and day!" ::giggles::
And so, with that, She pounced...
She started another of Her awesome teases on me... She talked about bondage... restraining me... making me wear the ballet boots... stretched tight with a chain hanging from the ceiling... flicking me with Her new pink and black flogger... Building the intensity more and more, as only Princess Grace can do it, until finally...
"How much do you want to cum for Me, baby? Tell Me! Tell your Mistress how much you want to cum! Say it louder! Come on honey... scream it for Me! That's a good girl! Scream it louder! How bad do you want to cum for Me???"
I don't remember too much about how I was responding here, because I had been sunk into subspace since the very second She pounced. I think I got pretty loud, but you'll have to ask Her to find out. Let's just say that I told Her yes.. I would kinda like to cum...
"That's it, honey! Now cum for your Princess! CUM FOR ME!!!"
I would imagine that the feelings at this moment are prolly universal to all of us pets. Feelings become amplified. Tunnel vision sets in. This is it! The BIG RELEASE! Time stands still until the feelings start to recede like a wave heading back down the beach. Then it's over.
Once I had gotten my breath back, Princess started back in, telling me to go clean up, get the cage, bring it back to the phone with me, and put it on. I told Princess that I didn't have a lock that I could use, except for the serialized plastic locks. That ploy didn't work, because Princess informed me that the plastic locks would be fine for now. But it also meant that I was going to have to take a picture of the lock on the cage, and email that to Her. She said that She might want to verify the serial number with another picture in the next couple of days.
In the meantime I was told to order a new brass lock, and as another example of Princess never forgetting what you tell Her, I also have to order another devious little item. This comes from another thoughtless admission to Princess quite a while back, when I told Her that I could pull myself out of the back end of the cage. This was only to make washing myself easier, but Princess saw the possibility of illegal cummies while I was out. Now this was months ago, but She now has me ordering the "Points of Intrigue", and when both those and the new lock arrive, we'll cut off the plastic lock, install the Points of Intrigue, and install the new lock. Princess didn't say it, but I assume that my keys will be mailed to Her soon after that.
So after a little more conversation, the call was history and we said our goodnights. After some sleep, it really sunk in that I was actually locked back up again. For how long? Princess wouldn't tell me. ::sigh:: But before I close the post, I want to touch on something regarding chastity cages.....
I'm constantly reading forum posts or chatroom conversation where someone pleads with a Mistress to lock him or her into a chastity cage of some sort. I suspect that most of the people who ask for this have never been locked up for very long, or more likely have never had the pleasure at all. I can understand this though, because I was more or less the same way before I got locked up for almost 3 months. By the end of that lockdown I had to break and cry before She would let me out. All I want to say to those people is that wearing a chastity device for more than about a week at a time is not as easy as it sounds. Think hard before asking for it, because you'll find out that long-term lockup is not quite the fun fantasy that you think it is now. If you can put up with the hygiene issues, the discomfort, and the lack of erections or orgasms, then by all means go for it. But bottom line is, be careful what you wish for.
But the good part is, the harder the task, the more satisfying it is to do it, especially if you're doing it because it pleases Princess.
I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but I wuvs my Tormentrix, Princess Grace!
See you next time!
little bitchass
4 comments:
Um, yeah. Did you notice those boot thingies have LOCKS on them? I bet you sure are glad Princess forgot about that one post of yours, you know the one with the girl all restricted with plaster of paris?
Nooo? Drawing a blank?
THIS ONE
Cause I bet Princess wouldn't hesitate getting you looking as close as possible to that girl but with some skirt or trousers on and those delightful shoes of yours all locked up and maybe sending you to the store for a pack of gum. She'd probably have one of those arms stuck to your head with a cell phone in your hand to monitor your progress huh?
I bet She'd have you stuff a few bucks in your pocket so that the sales clerk could fish them out for ya. Boy I'd feel so bad for you if the clerk felt that cock cage while digging around for change (particularly if his name was Akbar!). Could take awhile to hump down to the store in those boots all the while listening to Princess tease and torment you, poor baby! (are you doing your calf exercises?)
Anyway jemmie that overlooked pic you so foolishly posted lies buried deep within your blog, and I won't mention it! Nope, my lips are SEALED!
Then again, like you say, Princess doesn't forget anything. Maybe this little experience is for 'later' huh?
Great call jem!!!
While this sounds like a great call and great post, I am a little concerned. As you know, I so love boots but I will never be able to look at ballet boots the same again.
Thanks guys for ruining that for me.
*bet you sure are glad Princess forgot about that one post of yours, you know the one with the girl all restricted with plaster of paris?*
Oh yeah! I'm glad She forgot too! So let's not tell Her, OK? I could be in real trouble!
*She'd probably have one of those arms stuck to your head with a cell phone in your hand*
That's a cute image, and would be pretty much a given, since I don't think I'd be doing much elbow bending to answer the phone if I was casted like the girl in the pic. And BTW, Akbar is NOT getting into my pants!
*Thanks guys for ruining that for me*
Awwwww.. don't be in such a rush to judge! You just wait! When you see my yummilicious gams in those boots, you'll change your tune!
l.b.a.
Jem really does have yummilicious gams, lucky. (takes one of his nickels) But those boots made my feet ache just looking at them!
Post a Comment