After a one week hiatus from Tease Time, the Stroke Princess returned to Talkshoe last night for Episode 2 of Her wildly popular program. Only thing is, it doesn't seem to be called Tease Time any more. Now it's Provocatalk. Welcome back Princess! Thanks for the heads-up on that name change!
::giggles::
I've gotta say, for it only being Her second show ever, and having to deal with distracting software difficulties most of the night, Ms Grace did another wonderful job, and She sounds as good or better than She ever has!
I have a couple of little vents to make first, however...
Whoever came up with the idea for how the chat window in Talkshoe Pro would be formatted has either never been in a chatroom in his life, or else just has his head stuck in his ass all the way up to his shoulders. It's a freakin' unbelievable pain in the ass to try and keep track of the conversation in this format, especially if there are more than about ten chatters in the room at the same time and trying to talk. I hope you're listening... What the fuck were you thinking, YOU STUPID MORON???
Uhh... sorry...
Add to this piece of shit formatting the fact that the software seemed to be freezing up on Princess and others most of the night, and you can see why I'm praising Princess so much for the way She handled Herself. (Go ahead and laugh at the unintentional pun if you want... I did...)Even BillyBear, who constantly brags about his dumb old MAC, was getting frustrated beyond belief. I was in an IM with him at one point during the show, and BillyBear commented that the Talkshoe Pro software was the only software to ever freeze up his MAC. I would normally have busted a gut laughing at him for that, but I felt kinda sorry for the chubby little blue critter, and so I kept my mouth shut.
I'm just hoping there's gonna be some bug fixing done on the Pro software before too very long.
We also had a couple of new chatters in the room who clearly must not have been able to hear what Ms Grace was talking about, because they insisted in trying to ram through their own agendas, which had nothing whatsoever to do with the topic Princess was talking about. Please people, when you come into the chatroom, listen first and pick up on the topic before you go spouting off about your upcoming makeovers or whether or not Princess wants to fuck you in the ass through your pantyhose. And if you do decide to bring up a change of subject, if your suggestion gets ignored, don't try to keep pushing it through over and over. There's prolly a very good reason why it got ignored in the first place! Geeesh!
Now that the venting is out of the way, I'll tell you a few more things, and then show you how you can go and listen to the replay for yourself.
Princess had a very special guest call in to the show, the lovely and talented Domina Amanda. It was a pleasure listening to these two awesome Mistresses going back and forth, sharing experiences and techniques, and the conversation was downright erotic and uhhh.. stimulating the whole time. Not good for the caged amongst us, but I mean that in a very good way. There was even some talk of Princess Grace and Domina Amanda doing some more two-Mistress calls together, and I think poor Pantysue may be one of their next vict..... errr.... callers. Good luck with that, Pantysue! It was nice knowin' ya, sis!
We also had a first-time caller named Lestat call in, and I think he had no idea what kind of a program he was calling in to. He seemed at first to be a little confused, but maybe that's common for vampires, since most of them prolly don't have much room for computers in their coffins, and so maybe don't know a whole lot about PSOs and sexually oriented chatrooms. But Lestat picked it up quickly, and he seemed to be having a great time. I must say though, that even though he's a big famous vampire and all, I think he more than met his match in Princess Grace and Domina Amanda.
Well, that's about all I have time to write this week, but if you would like to hear Provocatalk Episode 2 in it's entirety, there is a Talkshoe widget over on the righthand sidebar of this blog. Just click on "Select a Past Episode", and fasten your seatbelt, because these two Mistresses are definitely capable of taking you on the ride of your life!
And be sure to watch Princess Grace's blog for some future surprises at Provocatalk, that may... and I'm just sayin'... MAY... include more frequent appearances by Domina Amanda!
Your bitchass wuvs You, Princess!
Later, everybody!
little bitchass
2 comments:
Even BillyBear, who constantly brags about his dumb old MAC, was getting frustrated beyond belief.
I have issues with TalkShoe (NOT Provakatalk).
Their software isn't even alpha when it comes to chat. You have to type in some string of characters to keep the web client alive every minute or so or the stupid fucking thing freezes. Firefox will freeze - you have to be a sincerely stupid developer to accomplish THAT feat and an even worse product manager to release it on the market. Free? It's an abomination.
I tried their 'pro' version during the first episode and subsequently spent the next two days ferreting that abysmal piece of garbage out of my system like so much monkey shit plastered against the wall of a cage.
But chat software isn't their bread and butter, is it? And there's the rub.
TalkShoe is designed to emulate a talk show type format. The voice over IP stuff they have is adequate. However Princess Grace (and I suspect anyone else doing this thing - I haven't partaken in other shows) needs someone to talk to! So I imagine MsAmanda is a godsend because they get along well and obviously like each other but also because then they can gab and we can listen.
We also had a first-time caller named Lestat
Lestat was a hoot. Just some guy strolling by. But there's the other problem, other than pantySue is anyone else planning on calling in?
I doubt if I will for myriad reasons but the major ones being A) I'm shy and would probably freeze up and B) I'm not real keen on cousin Ralph who might just be an LDW caller identifying BillyBear.
What about you guys? Anyone gonna cowboy up and play with Princess on Provacatalk?
If not then I would assume that the format of this thing will become more of what we're seeing now. Princess needs someone to interact with and it honestly can't be in the TalkShoe chatroom unless they put serious effort into improving it which is NOT likely. And we're too candy assed to call her.
None of this do I lay at Princess's feet, she's a real trooper but this is the reality of the talkshoe format.
And that's why I miss TeaseTime
lmao
*But chat software isn't their bread and butter, is it? And there's the rub.*
Prolly had a Jr High programming class write that part of the software for them. No, wait, it might look and work better if they were doing that.
*But..... other than pantySue is anyone else planning on calling in?*
Oh... guilting me now, are you? My Mom guilted me once.... ONCE!
*And we're too candy assed to call her.*
Maybe.... and maybe not....
::big smile::
l.b.a.
Post a Comment