2007-03-30

Yes, it was Tease Time again last night... where to start?

The chat started off nice and low, with fewer than usual people in the room. Princess Grace arrived and decided to reward those already there and waiting for her by giving out the clues that she promised for use in the next Midnight Madness chat. Thank you for the extra clues, Princess!

Princess had made two new mp3s for us to listen to, an last night's were even more special than usual for me because they both applied to me very closely. The first, "Little Prisoner", was about a chastity cage, and I'd swear that Princess took the dialog from right out of my head, because it was pretty much word for word what I've been feeling the last two weeks. The second, "Shopping Trip", was a forced femme topic, related to Princess dressing her boy to go shopping, and preparing him for the future, which would mean him going shopping by himself. OMG it was yummy... oh to be in that position... having her dress me and take me shopping... oh... sorry.. getting carried away... Anyway, both mp3s pushed a TON of my buttons, and since it was Day 12 in the cage, I was having a rough time of it before the mp3s were even finished.

After finishing the mp3s, Princess started to tease various chatters one by one, using the information she has stored about each one to push their hot buttons unmercifully. She particularly decided to pick on poor wittle bankyboo, who had just purchased a bunch of new toys. One of course was Princess' fave toy, the Aneros, but what made me smile was that he had also just gotten a cage, and I knew there was gonna be somebody else besides me who would be climbing the walls soon.

Princess also knew I was having trouble in the cage this week, and she couldn't resist teasing me about it every so often. She told everybody in the room, in so many words, that I should not even think about her letting me out of the cage until the little "crying" issue was resolved. Yes, I had been proved wrong when I said I couldn't see myself ever begging to cum. And yes, I might have said the same thing about ever breaking down and crying from wanting to get out of any cage. But I was just making an honest observation, and now Princess seems to be ready to prove me wrong there too. She told me to wait until she REALLY started to tease me. What scared me most was when she said,

"It may be two days, or it may be two months"

I guess little bitchass is either gonna have a long stay in the cage, or Princess is gonna ramp up the pressure until I finally break down in tears and beg her to let me out. I've got a call coming up soon, and I have no idea if she's gonna make me cry or not. But what I've experienced so far with Princess, is that she is always right.

The last ten minutes of the chat were spent with the chatters stroking and rubbing to Princess' directions. At least those that were able to. In the end, Princess made everyone take their hands away, and I couldn't help but sit there with a little smile on my face, knowing that what everybody was feeling at that exact moment was what I had been feeling over the last few weeks....

"neener!"

Well, to tell you the truth, I am gonna close the account here, and go rub on my cage for the rest of my lunch break. I know I'm not gonna feel anything, and I'll probably feel more needy and wanty afterwards, but it may be as close as I get to cumming in the near future.

Thank you for another fantastic Tease Time, Princess, and no matter whether you let me out or not, you know that your little jemjem wuvs you either way!

Until next time, I am, as always,

little bitchass

2 comments:

PSO Goddess said...

Awww My little jemjem. You know I do this all cause I care about you and adore you. If I did not...I would not bother tormenting and teasing you like this. lmao Sooo...see its a good thing. ::giggles::

I also have to say....Yesss I maybe hard on you this time....to break you, but only cause I know you can do it...and cause you want to go there with Me.

I am very proud of you...proud of all you have done, learned, willing to give up, willing to give in...willing...I am proud OF you, I am also proud to call you MINE.

When you look in the mirror tonight....remember you are loved.

Kissies
Your Princess

Little Bitchass said...

*You know I do this all cause I care about you and adore you. If I did not...I would not bother tormenting and teasing you like this. lmao Sooo...see its a good thing. ::giggles::*

Princess... Thank You so much for this lovely comment. Now You have me all mooshy gooshy. I know I probably shouldn't say this, but I want to be honest... I value this kind of comment from You even more than having You let me out of the cage. Now that may sound crazy, but it's true.

*Yesss I maybe hard on you this time....to break you, but only cause I know you can do it...and cause you want to go there with Me.*

I know that everything You do with me has a purpose, and if it includes You breaking me, I know that it'll make me a better pet in the long run. Yes, I want to go there with You... I NEED to go there with You... wherever that may be and however difficult the path.

*I am very proud of you...proud of all you have done, learned, willing to give up, willing to give in...willing...I am proud OF you, I am also proud to call you MINE.*

The frustration I feel while in the cage seems insignificant, compared to the yummy feeling I get from thinking that I might make You proud of me, and from having the privilege of wearing Your collar.

*When you look in the mirror tonight....remember you are loved.*

Thank you so much, Princess... I will... That makes all of this easy.

Totally adoring You and hoping to be Yours always,

Your little bitchass