2007-06-03

Little Bitchass Got a Call With Princess Last Night...

Well, Princess has rebounded nicely from Thursday night's execution attempt by Jimmy the Killer with only a few bruises and minor burns.

I had a fortunate occurrence happen in RealWorld that allowed me to give Princess a call on Saturday night, and if She was laid up in the hospital or worse, and I missed the chance at a call, I was gonna go looking for Jimmy the So Dead. But the call happened as expected, and all was right again in bitchass's little world.

It was wonderful to hear Princess' voice again, and that does not ever get old, no matter how many calls we've done together. We spent the first part of the call catching up on the past weeks events, both personal and in RealWorld. Then the conversation shifted onto the fast that Princess is about to embark on. I am proud as hell of Her for doing this, because I'm sure it won't be easy for Her, but She's doing it anyway so She will stay healthy for all of Her pets.

To make sure that She does not suffer through 10 days of this ordeal all by Herself, She has enlisted a few of her pets to go through the same fast that She is, at the same time She is doing it. Such dedication by a bunch of pets I have never seen! My hat would be off to you all if only I wore a hat.

Your writer will NOT be going through the actual fasting, because Princess wants someone around to report on the outcome of Hers who won't be too weak from hunger to type. Actually, that's not quite true... Princess has me doing something else, but I WILL be participating by drinking the Green Smoothies that She will be drinking, right along with Her. The Green Smoothies are some godawful sounding concoction that are made out of fruits and green vegetables, but I'm happy to do it for Her, and it can't hurt to get more of those into the body. I may be "asked" to do the fast after Princess completes Hers though.

Then we moved on to talking about another area of interest that I have not talked about before. Yes, bitchass has another kink. Surprised? Knew you would be. But guess what? I'm not gonna tell you what it is, so neener neener neener! But suffice it to say, we talked at length about it and Princess has made some plans for me.

It was about this time that She pounced...

"So what is it that you want to do most tonight, sweetie?"

"Ummmmm... I'd kinda like to cum, Princess. I've been edging a lot since the last time You let me, and it's getting really tough to keep Your 'No Cummies' rule.."

"Awwwww.. so you want to cum a little bit, huh? ::giggles::"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

"Well, My bitchass, I could let you cum... would you like that?"

"You know it, Princess!"

"Orrrrrr........ I could let you stroke, but not let you cum? How would that be?"

"Oh no, Princess, I've been doing that all week and it's driving me crazy! You wouldn't do that to Your little bitchass would You?"

"Well, that's not a good way to go about asking to be allowed to cum... telling your Mistress that She would not do something. Maybe I should just tell you to get My cage and put it on right now... You've been out of it for awhile now... uh huh!"

"Awwwwww Princess, please let meeeee?"

"Thinking of that, Banky seems to do so much better in his cage when he knows that you are in yours too..."

I was beginning to think that I was not gonna cum at all, by the way the conversation was going... Then, without warning, She told me I could lube up and that I could stroke. She began to push my buttons... She pushed hardest in the area of my secret fantasy that we had talked about earlier. I must like that area a lot better than I thought, because by the time She got a few sentences into it, She had me sunk so deep into subspace that I didn't know which way was up anymore. I just knew I wanted to cum... and badly.

When Princess gets me into this space, She knows that I will do anything that She wants, and say whatever She wants to hear. She pushed button after button... getting me closer and closer... then She started to push me harder, asking me if I wanted to get back into Her cage or not. What could I say? My subbie side was totally into submission mode by then, and wanted to tell her yes, I want to get back into it, but my "Want To Stroke Whenever I Feel Like It" side was screaming...

"Noooo you asshole, don't tell Her yes! I don't want to get back into that damned thing again! You forgot about the 50 day thing already? How you were going nuts by the time it was over? You remember those freakin' Q-tips??? Don't listen to Her! Say no for God's sake!"

She kept pushing. Back and forth... suggesting it strongly, never telling me I had to do it, but knowing all along that She could make me ask for it. Keeping me right on the edge the whole time. Knowing I'd do anything to cum now. She knew She had me wrapped right around Her glass dildo, but She was enjoying making me squirm.

"OMG Princess... just tell me! Don't beat around the bush! You know I want it, and I'll say it for You. Yes! Put me back in Your cage, but pleaseeeee... let me cum! "

"So you want to go back in My cage for who knows how long?"

"Yes Princess... Oh gawd... please let me cum!"

"This will be your decision, are you sure? ::giggles::"

"Yes! Yes! Yessssssss! I'll say it again! Please lock me up!" (I was a sorry mess here I know, but I can get that way without too much pushing once Princess has me in subspace)

"You know, with all the reading I've been doing, and knowing you don't cook and that you don't eat very well, I think that if I let you cum, you shouldn't waste any of the protein. You know what I'm talking about, right? ::giggle::"

"Yes... I know.. I know... anything! Just let me cum.... please!"

"So if I let you, you have to do it, every drop.... is that clear?"

"Anything You want, Princess... I'm fucking dying here... Anything!!!"

"OK you can cum now... Cum for Me! Cum for Me NOW!"

I had to put down the phone, because Princess had neglected to tell me to get a glass, but I had a fantastically noisy orgasm, and caught as much as I could in my hand, and yes, bitchass did the nasty. I could hear laughing coming from the phone lying on the desk, and so I know that Princess was enjoying this probably as much as I was enjoying the orgasm.

After I wiped off my hands enough to pick up the phone without squirting it halfway across the room, I got Princess back on the line.

"Now My bitchass, do you have My cage nearby?"

"No Princess, but I can get it"

"Do it!"

I went and got the cage and brought it back, hoping that maybe Princess was still teasing and that She really wasn't gonna put me back in it.

"Put it on... Now!"

Drat!

I got the cuff ring on my nutlets without too much problem, but things were still a bit too big to get the rest back through the ring. When I told Princess, She was ready for it...

"OK, Go get some ice cubes and bring them back."

I went to the freezer and found that the ice cubes had almost evaporated, leaving a bunch of little ice slices and a few half cubes in the bottom of the trays. It took both trays to get a handful of ice.

"Now pick up a handful and stroke with it"

"Princess, the cubes are so thin they keep falling out between my fingers.."

"Well keep trying! And thinking of that, get a cube that doesn't have sharp sides, and you know where I want you to put it, right?"

"Yes Princess"

I found a cube to use and within a few seconds (EEEEP!) had added "Ice Cube In Ass" to my repertoire for the evening. Then it was back to grabbing as much ice as I could hold and holding it where it was most needed. Damn that is fucking cold! But it did the job, and I got everything back in the cage.

"OK Princess... cage is on.."

"Good, sweetie. Now put the brass lock on and lock up for Me! And I want to hear the lock click closed.."

I put the lock through the pin and held the phone down near it while I clicked it closed.

"Did You hear that, Princess?"

"Yes I did! ::giggles:: Now My little bitchass.... do you have My address? You know what you are going to do, right?"

"Yes Princess.. I'll mail Your key back to You on Monday. Thanks for letting me hold onto it for awhile..."

"Awww... that's a good girl! When I get My key back, we shall see where we will be going next... ::giggles::"

And that was how the call ended, except for some lovely goodnight dialogue between us.

Thank You for the great call, Princess, and thanks for letting me stick around!

little bitchass

5 comments:

BillyBear said...

She has enlisted a few of her pets to go through the same fast that She is, at the same time She is doing it.

billybear once again tosses his hat into the denial ring! Yes billy plans to deny himself Oreo double stuffs and thin mints!

Well that is sorta drastic, um OK I'll give up celery sticks with dressing on them - just raw celery sticks for billy and, AND broccoli. Not sure about carrots yet, OK cooked carrots - none for billy! ::billy stares balefully at the carrots::

BTW: I was one of the volunteers but Princess has forbade me since She knows that I'm goofy enough to actually do it.

Be careful Princess, You know how I worry.

BillyBear said...

Yes! Yes! Yessssssss! I'll say it again! Please lock me up!

We at billybear labs salute jem on her fortitude and strength here. She lasted far longer than any of us here at the labs could have before being reduced to a sniveling wreck! By our estimations jem went three minutes into the call (once Princess got serious) before collapse!

::billybear snaps a salute towards the great state of Texas::

We've also recorded this comment along with date and time in various formats for future reference once jem gets all whiny about it.

bankyboo said...

"Thinking of that, Banky seems to do so much better in his cage when he knows that you are in yours too..."

umm, sorry, jemmie. i do seem to recall having that conversation with Princess. But look at the bright side, you can still . . . ahhh, hmmm . . . *rubs chin, scratches head*, well . . .

Lucky Pet said...

I can see it clearly. Most people are portrayed with a little devil on one shoulder and an angel on another, each arguing their cases. In your circumstance I see a little cock on one shoulder and a cock cage on the other arguing back and forth each trying to win you over. Looks like the cage won.

BillyBear said...

Looks like the cage won.

Beg to differ. It looks like Princess won, hands down.