2007-09-20

Happy Anniversary, Princess Grace...

It's been one whole year since You found me. You took my bedraggled ass in and let me be Yours. It's been a wild ride wearing Your collar, and now I'm ready to get back on the ride and go again for another year! Think You can stand another year of me? LOL

I hope that we will continue as Mistress/pet/and best friends for many years to cum!

Thank You for a great year, Princess.. Your bitchass wuvs You!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!


little bitchass

3 comments:

PSO Goddess said...

Happy Anniversary My darling little jemjem!!! I wuv you tons....and much more then just for one more year! ::giggles::

Lucky Pet said...

Happy Anniversary!

BillyBear said...

As I write this the count is at 10,003

Way to go jem!!!

I guess you'll have to find something else to bitch about now, hmmm, I don't know - maybe your cage and the fact the keys are so very far away?