2007-09-29

Here's The Latest In My "Better Late Than Never" Tease Time Posts...

I arrived in the Community Kink Chatroom a few minutes early on Thursday night, and was pleasantly surprised to see that Stroke Princess Ms Grace was already in the room and warming up the crowd (which is very VERY easy for Her to do, BTW). I could tell from the start that we were all in for trouble, when Princess informed us that She was a "widdle bit tipsy" from tossing down Bloody Marys at the local church's bingo game. OK... I lied about the church bingo game part, but it sounded funny to me when I wrote it.

Of course, Her being there before me threatened to throw off my always meticulously planned "Twirl Maneuver", but I managed, with crackerjack timing and a resolve that surprised even myself, to twirl Princess around the room and even got Her trademark "WEEEEEEEEEEE" in response! Not bad, considering that on Thursday night I had been locked down by Princess for 41 days.

Ms Cassandra was in attendance, as well as Her pet, chaste4MsCass. The big bombshell that was dropped here was that chaste was not gonna be held in his cage for a whole year like I originally thought, but instead was gonna be let out soon. Of course, this was a huge disappointment to me, because I was just starting to enjoy being able to tease and laugh at chaste, who up until now was sure as hell gonna be locked down a lot longer than I would be. Now he's gonna be laughing at me instead. Oh well, I suppose that's the way the key bounces sometimes. ::sigh::

The chatroom filled up quickly, and while I was still able to pay attention to the room count, it reached 29 and stayed pretty constant for the rest of the chat event. It may have gone higher, but then the Stroke Princess brought out a new MP3 for all of us to listen to, and after that all bets were off as to my ability to function. Oh yeah, this MP3 is THAT GOOD! I went subterranean after just a few minutes of Princess' voice.

The MP3 that She posted in Her blog on Thursday night was the first of 3 parts, and was called "Working Lunch". Part 2 and Part 3 were gonna be posted in the Cockcontrol Sound Forum the following day. Because I've been so busy with getting my vehicle fixed and with working, I didn't get a chance to listen to Parts 2 & 3 until today, and I was a basket case of need and want by the time I finished listening. I thought I had been doing a pretty good job of dealing with being locked up this time, but the house of cards collapsed today with a loud crash. I was rubbing the CB2000 so much while I was listening that I think I could've had at least a ruined orgasm if I hadn't stopped. Why did I stop? Because I know Princess loves it when I get to this wall-climbing stage, and I didn't want to disappoint Her by having to tell Her I couldn't control myself.

Anyway, the rest of Tease Time was kind of a blur to me, and I think it was mainly free-form chatting, along with a healthy dose of teasing on Princess Grace's part. Maybe BillyBear or one of the other chatters present that night can fill you all in on any important stuff that I'm leaving out. I do know that it was over all too soon, but that I had a great time as always, even if I did find myself sitting there drooling and with a vacant look on my face after Princess left the room!

See you all at the next Chat Event!

I wuvs my Princess Grace!

little bitchass

No comments: