OK, The Haiku Was Fun, But Dayum...
Let's take a break from the Haiku and change things up again! Today is Day 33 in the cage for me, and I need a change of pace just like y'all do. How about a little review from last night's Midnight Madness?
Princess Grace and Ms Kate were both in awesome moods last night! That always means trouble for somebody in the room. Last night it happened to be Ace, who had come in to show everybody the brand new CB3000 that Ms Kate had him locked up in. The Cookie Master himself was begging for more cookies by the time Ms Kate finished working him over. I didn't really feel too sorry for Ace, because even though Ms Kate was doing an awesome tease on him, I was smiling from ear to ear because.... welll... misery loves company! Add to that all the comfort that Princess was providing, and you can imagine what kind of condition he was in by the end of the night.
Pantysue came in the room, ready to hammer in nails with her clitty, courtesy of a little blue pill that the Stroke Princess required her to take. At least Pantysue was out of Princess' cage last night, which was a good thing because she might have split the cage right down the middle. The pill must have made Pantysue a little nervous, because she started to get a little bit of an uppity attitude with Princess, who told Pantysue near the end of the chat to take another pill, and instead of letting Pantysue call Her, Princess said She was gonna go to bed right after the chat and let Pantysue suffer through a two-pill night of frustration. Yes, Princess was in SUCH a mood!
I didn't escape very far either. Princess was working me over by first by making me tell everybody how many times I had cum yesterday (yes, it was zero, which coincidently was the same number of times I had cum in the last 32 days). Then She took a poll of the room, asking everybody else how many times THEY had been cumming lately. I noticed that Ace was pretty quiet during the poll and I don't recall him giving an answer. After that, She worked me out for awhile about our upcoming call, set for this weekend. She reminded me that She still had the keys to the cage, and said that instead, I should have plenty of ice available during the call. She didn't tell me what She had in mind, but what really started worrying me was when She started talking about Icyhot and Q-Tips. I wonder if the Stroke Princess will still be in the same mood by the time I get to call Her?
Then, Princess and Ms Kate teamed up to do a teasy stroke session for all of the people in the room who were fortunate enought to be able to stroke. All of us in the cages were told to dump some lube into the cages and rub them the best we could. The lube helped, and I was actually starting to get some really good feelings from my fingertips rubbing through the bars. Poor Ace... he has that CB3000 that doesn't have the big openings in it that my CB2000 does, so he was pretty much feeling NOTHING! Sorry Ace, but even though the CB3000 is a little bigger, as you can see, it DOES have it's disadvantages!
The rubbing continued, and I was starting to think that if it kept up feeling like it did, I might actually be able to cum. But just then, Ms Kate and Princess both said, almost in unison, "Hands off!". OMG no! Not nowwwwwwww! I was about ready to cry as I struggled to pull my hand away with my other hand. The only comfort I got was knowing that Princess would not have let me cum anyway.
And so, Midnight Madness was a blast, as it usually is, and I was surprised when the hour was up so soon and Princess left to do some sort of torture on somebody. Maybe She was making Pantysue take a third pill before Princess went off to tease somebody else!
As for me, I'm really looking forward to Thursday night, which will mark the one-year anniversary of the day Princess took me in as Her pet. It's been a wild year, and I hope I'll be here saying the same thing at this time next year!
And, in an incredible coincidence, I may reach the 10,000 reader mark for this blog on our anniversary as well! How cool would that be??? Not sure if it will happen or not, but it should get pretty close! This blog has been great fun for me, and I love the opportunity to play in it with all my friends, but I especially love doing it for Princess Grace, who suggested that I start one in the first place!
So I'm hoping to see all of you in Tease Time on Thursday night in the Chatroom to help Princess and I celebrate our Anniversary!
Princess, as always, Your jemjem wuvs You!
little bitchass
2007-09-19
Labels:
BDSM,
Cage,
Femdom,
haiku,
Midnight Madness,
Orgasm Denial,
Sissy,
Stroke Princess,
Stroking,
Tease and Denial,
Tease Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Sounds like a great time was had by all. Thanks for the report as always.
Bye the way, did I mention that I got to cum recently?
did I mention that I got to cum recently
You're always saying that.
not "always"
*Bye the way, did I mention that I got to cum recently?*
*You're always saying that*
*not "always"*
I'd like take this opportunity to point out that "not always" saying it still means that you most likely came more than I did.... I can see I need to learn how to lumber....
geesh...
little bitchass
Yet I am afraid that you cannot lumber at all right now. Perhaps when you get out of the cage.
The word "cum" appears in this comment list three times so far. There may have been other words mentioned, but I can't remember. I guess some of us are just unlucky.
*takes a nickel out of the jar and pockets it*
Nice report, jemmie!
he he he jem jem you are one of a kind :)
Hugs
Kate :)
gimme back my nickel ace or you will be sorry!
*drops nickel-shaped object back in lucky's jar*
wooohoooo ace and lucky are going to get into a fight!! over a nickel? Oh well, who cares. FIGHT!!! Hmmm, who is going to win? The one who has not cum in forever, or the one who came today?? ::giggles:: Oh I'm bad! ::giggles::
PS your almost at 10,000! I'm going to go push refresh a few times. lmao Then I can be number 10,000...even thought I really am number 1 ::giggles::
Let's see... Who would win in a fight? A relaxed, sated man with a charmed fate or a tiger who has been edged and denied for 31 days?
*ponders....*
Hmmm....
*throws dime in lucky's jar*
You owe me change!!!
"wooohoooo ace and lucky are going to get into a fight!! over a nickel? "
Those nickels add up my Princess. How else do you think that I can afford all those calls with you?
"You owe me change!!!"
Interest for stealing my nickel!
Nice doing business with you.
Hey who put the wooden nickel in my jar?
Post a Comment